Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 84

Author Topic: Witches' Coven: In the Heart of Darkness [GAME OVER: 4/13]  (Read 201173 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Witches' Coven: In the Heart of Darkness [D4: 7/13]
« Reply #990 on: September 22, 2013, 01:48:07 pm »

LNCP says I'm 29 years old.  I'll have to PM for the exact age when I wedded.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: September 22, 2013, 01:57:27 pm »

Hrm, you might be just a bit too young for why I thought you "knew" those two were Town, then. I still think I know why you've got no kid, though.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: September 22, 2013, 02:44:54 pm »

Sorry for the delay! I start another new job on Monday so it's been a busy time in preparation. Anyway... extend

Lenglon
NQT: the key part here is that Irony was co-operating BEFORE IT WAS PROPOSED. Yes, I was the most vocal about going along with it. however, Irony co-operated before it was proposed, and then didn't weigh in at all during the discussion of if we should go along with it or not. asking no questions and giving no opinions. that reeks of a witch trying to avoid rocking the boat until the town made their decision.
Yeah, I see your argument and coupled with Deathsword/Irony Owl's vote pattern and the fact that I've eliminated other people from my suspicions, they're my biggest suspect right now.

also yes, the quality of leather I have to work with has seriously gone downhill, and so has the quality of work that I've bothered to put into it. I'm just putting in enough effort to survive.
This mostly checks out. I saw your cloak that you mentioned way back as well. If you're lying it's not about this stuff.

Birdy
Is your question how do I feel, or is it how does my character feel? Regardless, I'll probably end up asking LNCP about it.
Both. Are you happy that your brother is dead, now you know that he was something sinister?

Shakerag
Shakerag, tell us all about the two people you share a room with. Don't lie.
Okay, got to leave for a while (or until tomorrow maybe), but briefly, my two sons (pm'd to me from lncp). 

I guess I was wrong when I thought that apprenticing them off meant they lived with the carpenter (my role pm wasn't clear if they were living with me or not, hence me asking lncp).
That makes sense. We know from other aspect of the setting (and general history) that apprentices are often very young.

NQT:  You're the flavor cop, so has anything else suspicious turned up in your investigations?

Also, as far as I can tell, I've had jack squat to do with the viscount; I came to the town to seek the viscountess for work/patronage and (after she finally came back to town after a year) she was the one who hired me to work in the castle.
Why did you specifically seek patronage with the viscountess? I think there's more to this story. Not much has turned up: my investigations are good for getting a feel for characters and helped nail Dariush on his lies, but (for instance), when I investigated Toaster, I didn't find anything particularly incriminating.[/quote]

Toonyman
I can't say I have any knowledge of knowing Vector/Shakerag beforehand.  There's no mention in any PMs I have either.  I'll ask LNCP for clarification.  In the mean time is this a real investigative note you got or are you just screwing with me?
I'm not screwing with you, I was just trying to connect up disparate pieces of information. Like, if those kids weren't Vector/Shakerags's and you explicitly didn't have a son at this point, then the reason for that diversion from the historical record could have been related to your household harbouring this widow. I don't think both of you would lie to me, given what I might know, so I can assume that you're probably not having an affair (or if you are, it's not game-relevant).

Hapah
You didn't happen to investigate ZU at any point, did you? Can you investigate the dead? We (or, at the very least, I) need data.
I haven't and I'm not sure I can. I'll find out tonight. I'm glad to see you've started generating content.

Irony Owl
NQT was also fine tying the vote to save his scummy hide. Why would I care what he thinks?
Hah, okay, now you have to hang. I'm a proven flavour cop. It was my investigations that got the first witch hung. Both known witches were out to kill me at one time or another. Deathsword also tried to have me lynched on the most bullshit of pretexts (addressing the town as 'town'). You've actively stated you're ambivalent about hunting witches. I can't honestly believe that you're pro-town.

And then you say this:
No opinions on anyone else, save NQT who seems town because of his willingness to tie the vote to save himself. My gut didn't like him, he did that, I went "OH! That's why I don't like him, he's naturally scummy!" Ironic and strange, but that's my take.
So, I seem town but nevertheless you shouldn't care what I think? Well, what is it?

On travellers
Mph. Nothing useful for me, unless I'm misremembering some replacements or NQT can confirm somebody as a traveler or something.
According to my notes: Vector's and Lenglon are from out of town but been here long enough to become established, Toonyman and Griffinpup are unconfirmed natives, Birdy and Solifuge are confirmed native, I'm not sure about Irony Owl or Zombie Urist for that matter. I'm from out of town. Being native isn't an indicator of towniness, as the Dark Child was a local.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: September 22, 2013, 03:13:01 pm »

Hrm, you might be just a bit too young for why I thought you "knew" those two were Town, then. I still think I know why you've got no kid, though.
Very interesting.  Also, I married three years ago and was betrothed fourteen years ago.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: September 22, 2013, 04:20:37 pm »

Just reviewed day one, and my opinion that Irony is the final witch has solidified further. Irony in retrospect was quite clearly out for Tiruin's blood, as was Toaster. Since I think the Witches were honest about their wincon being to have the DS alive and unable to die, and the LS dead and unable to rez - such an attitude clearly forwards their wincon.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: September 22, 2013, 09:16:13 pm »

NQT:

Birdy
Is your question how do I feel, or is it how does my character feel? Regardless, I'll probably end up asking LNCP about it.
Both. Are you happy that your brother is dead, now you know that he was something sinister?
Well, you already have my analysis as a player, so here is my thoughts as a character.

No. I am not happy that my brother is dead. Why would anyone take pleasure in the fact that their sibling is dead? Evil or not, blood is blood. Colin was my younger brother. Beyond sadness however, there is also a certain degree of guilt. After all, I was the one who lost track of him. I was the one to abandon him at the Monastery. Could this event have triggered the series of events that led him to becoming the Dark Child? Maybe.

It's a bit late to ask Colin now about how he felt about not having a real family. I doubt the monks were model fathers.

Toonyman:

@Birdy:
ToonyMan:
Lenglon and Birdy are probably town, I just got an intuition buzz for some reason.
This is a bit of an old quote, but I finally noticed it and now I am curious. What made you assume that both me and Lenglon are Town?
Hehehe, I have reason to believe your claims and take no benefit from doubting them.  I'm pretty sure both of you are town but I probably shouldn't say why unless I was like, on the lynch rope.
I think I might see. You had some very adventurous teenage years, didn't you, Toony? How old were you when you were wed, and how old are Leng and Birdy? And you're, what, 32 years old now?

Damn nobles and their secrets. It's a conspiracy with the gubberment I tell you...

I'll leave it be regardless, as I feel little reason to feel suspicious of you either. Even if you are a Third Party, it does little good right now for me to start information fishing unless it somehow leads to figuring out who the witch is.

Also, I looked up. I am actually far older than I thought I was, at the ample age of 28. Seems we are right around nearly the same age… If we survive this madness, would care to join me for a drink?

IronyOwl:

birdy:
First question. You have suspicions of Toonyman, so you voted against him. What I don't know however, is whether you suspect of him of being scum. Do you?
His whole being contacted by Dariush thing is probably something he and/or his partner could have fabricated, but it does seem strange that they'd have gone through so much effort. It's possible they attempted to use it as a method of setting up witches as not necessarily opposed to town (and providing [potentially false] information to town) without outing themselves, and then got caught by the "posting PMs is/would be permissible" thing and succeeded in making fairly lifelike forgeries.

All that being said, I'm leaning more towards the far simpler explanation of him being third party of some sort.

If he is a third party… Then why bother with him? All we need to do is lynch the final witch to win, so why bother with the Third Party games?

Hapah:

Quote from: Birdy
I propose the same question to IronyOwl to you. What is your agenda for the day?
My agenda for the day is, now that I know that the listed wincon might not be the only one, to work out who the Death Shaman is and figure out if they are (hopefully) among the living. To that end, here are a few things I've noticed:

-The gruesome killings did not begin until after ZU's death. This, while not bulletproof, is fairly compelling evidence that ZU is our Death Shaman.
-I believe both Shamans were recent (likely very recent) arrivals. Otherwise, this town would've been screwed if one of them was here for months or years beforehand.
-A great many of our listed professions aren't something you could pull out of hat: carpenters, stonemasons, these lines of work need tools, materials, and (most importantly) property. I don't think anyone's ever seen a stonemason working on a streetcorner, yeah?
     -(The initial flavor-claim compilation post is here, for those of you following along).
-Therefore, anyone that has property is likely not the Shaman. It's also worth noting that the one person who directly claimed outsider (Tiruin) turned out the be the Life Shaman. NQT, you're my go-to guy here: what can you add?
     -This can likely be extended to anyone whose residence in the town can be verified to date back for some time (i.e. the Count probably isn't the Shaman, and he may be able to vouch for those living in the castle/keep/whatever).
-This doesn't help find Witches, but they're not my concern at the moment.

I'd love to add some more, but it's 3:30 in the morning. I'll try to stay on top of this tomorrow.

To give you my own perspective, I was struck by Zombie Urist's job. He was an Old-Clothes Salesmen. By my own reckoning, I doubt that the clothes he dealt with were always benign hand me downs. When people die, they don't need the shirt off their back. They're dead. Wait though... I wonder who I sold my parents clothes to... Remind me to check up on this.

Regardless, I am equally as curious about you why you are very focused on identifying this Third-Party as I am with IronyOwl's questioning of Toonyman. What makes this Death Shaman so important to you?

Shakerag:

Aha! I've got a question. What do you make of my assessment of who is scum? Do you agree with the grounds by which I am labeling you a potential witch?
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: September 22, 2013, 09:53:45 pm »

Quote from: NQT
I haven't and I'm not sure I can. I'll find out tonight. I'm glad to see you've started generating content.
You can probably find out via PM, I'd think.

Quote from: birdy
Regardless, I am equally as curious about you why you are very focused on identifying this Third-Party as I am with IronyOwl's questioning of Toonyman. What makes this Death Shaman so important to you?
Because I think dealing with him is a hidden objective that we have to fulfill. Also, based on the way the head Inquisitor is talking, I don't see them packing up and leaving while random people are being murdered in a very magical way. And since their way of solving this issue is by lynching people, but the Shaman is probably already dead...well, I doubt it'll end well for us if it gets to that.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: September 23, 2013, 12:25:57 pm »

ToonyMan:
@Lenglon, Shakerag:
Did you mention having kids?  I don't want to look back I'm busy...
Ya.  Two of 'em. 

LNCP says I'm 29 years old.  I'll have to PM for the exact age when I wedded.
According to wikipedia, you lived from 1460–1525, and were wed on the 24th of June in 1486, which would make you 26-ish. 

birdy51:
Then we have one who innocence has not been confirmed, but we can reasonably infer her innocence. Lenglon falls into cleanly into this category, having been the only one to actually claim being a crone. Now that the real crone, Toaster, is dead and gone, it's worth giving Lenglon the benefit of the doubt. (Again, barring creative tricks)
I'm still not convinced that the witch roles (maiden/mother/crone) will necessarily line up with flavor characters.

In regards to your scumhunting question, what I said above is relevant, along with that I'd agree with most of what you said, although just because ToonyMan isn't a witch, that doesn't guarantee he's town.   

Hapah:
Hapah:  Where are you going with those mod questions?
Just wanted to make sure I wasn't totally off-base speculating that we have to deal with the Shamans as well as the Witches. With those replies, I'm almost certain that's the case.
And what are you going to do with that information now?

IronyOwl:  I'm not going to quote your whole thing about ToonyMan, but I would like to note that according to my flavor, I was heading to this town to appeal to the viscountess for some kind of financial mercy, and that there was news that she was soon to marry.  Apparently, the viscountess was out of town for about a year and then came home with her new husband.  Worth noting and adding to the ongoing flavor investigation.

Vector would also be a good one, but as I recall her replacement was murdered in the night and showed up town.
I what?  PPE:  Okay, has been noted elsewhere.

NQT:  As can be inferred from above, I sought out the viscountess because she wasn't quite hitched at the time, so she would have been (I guess?) the head honcho in town. 

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: September 23, 2013, 02:55:14 pm »

PFP

So Lenglon had kids, but they died to plague.  And Shakerag has two kids.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: September 24, 2013, 01:25:48 am »

I'm gonna put an Extend out there, but don't feel obligated to follow through with it just for my sake.

Shake
Hapah:
Hapah:  Where are you going with those mod questions?
Just wanted to make sure I wasn't totally off-base speculating that we have to deal with the Shamans as well as the Witches. With those replies, I'm almost certain that's the case.
And what are you going to do with that information now?
Try to find the Death Shaman. And since trying to find out a (probable) SK on tells alone is very difficult, and we've an abundance of flavor clues, I went that way. My take is here, though I'm open to any ideas or other points of view. And don't think that just because I'm on the lookout for the Shaman that I'm not paying attention...

Leng
Just reviewed day one, and my opinion that Irony is the final witch has solidified further. Irony in retrospect was quite clearly out for Tiruin's blood, as was Toaster. Since I think the Witches were honest about their wincon being to have the DS alive and unable to die, and the LS dead and unable to rez - such an attitude clearly forwards their wincon.
About that. Looks to me that Irony wasn't voting Tir at day end, but you were. Additionally, it doesn't look to me that Irony was pressing hard on Tir D1: he was advocating the opposite. And if all you took away from IO's 4 (yes, there are only 4, give 'em a quick skim folks) posts was the one little bit, well, I'd say you're seeing what you want to see. Perhaps more specifically, you find what you want us to see. I can't find any way you can call that "out for Tir's blood" with a straight face.

And then, well, there's your content for today. Let's have a look:
 -Irony is a witch for thinking big-picture.
 -Witches have a kill.
 -Press on IO with questionable reasons. It's worth noting that when these claims are somewhat addressed by me, you don't follow through. Could very well be that you just haven't had the time, though.
 -Witches have a kill and pressure on IO.
 -Irony is definitely a Witch for real guys.

It smells off to me, Leng. You want to make the Witches seem dangerous and you're demonizing IO: it doesn't look like you've given anyone else so much as a sideways glance. Why is that?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: September 24, 2013, 02:23:59 am »

Toony:
@IronyOwl:
-Toaster asks who you think killed Tiruin and ZU.
-You say "if anybody" killed Tiruin it was probably the witches. You're less sure about ZU, but suspect maybe they suicided.
-I ask you why somebody else killing Tiruin isn't valid, even though ZU killing himself might be.
-You say witches don't have a kill, but they do have a motive so they're the most likely anyway. You reiterate that the DS might have done something, but couldn't have killed both himself and Tiruin, hence it must have been witches again. You say you don't know of any other parties that would do that.

So, to recap:

-Somebody killed Tiruin
-Witches probably don't have a kill
-Witches probably killed Tiruin
-Third parties couldn't have killed Tiruin or ZU
-ZU might have killed himself, but not Tiruin

This seem right so far?
Alright, following the logic train I create would turn into a wreck so let's correct this:

-Somebody killed Tiruin
-Witches probably killed Tiruin but not necessarily
-Third parties could have killed Tiruin or ZU
-ZU might have killed himself, but not Tiruin
-Tiruin has no reason to kill themselves

If the witches didn't kill Tiruin, somebody else did.  If somebody else didn't kill Tiruin, the witches did.
Then why'd you say that instead of this?

And I was completely right about Toaster (in an inverse way, but still completely right).  I also made my own opinions before Dariush said anything, read the log I posted.  Who do I still think is a witch?  There is only one left and it has to be either you (or Lenglon if it somehow isn't you).  And no, unfortunately I don't have concrete proof who the last witch is, but that would make it too easy anyway.
Do you have any proof? Near as I can tell your case on me is "Fuck you." I don't recall your case on Lenglon at all.
A summary of my case is at the bottom here.

If it somehow isn't you then it must be Lenglon (or Shakerag now that I think about it), but it's not a possibility I can see ever unless you're dead and flip not-witch mother.
Against Toaster, yeah. What does your case against Toaster have to do with me?

And I thought you had good reason to believe Lenglon was town? What makes her more suspect than birdy, who you have similar assurances about, or Hapah, who you don't even have that much on?

Yes, that's a plausible explanation. But given how much importance LNCP places on flavor, doesn't it seem more likely that it wouldn't be a red herring, and that those are genuine clues about your true nature?
Which is why I said voting me over it is perfectly fine.  I have no counter-argument.  I'm not going to lie.
That's twice now you're talking about what other people think rather than why other people should think that.
Okay?  You're a dumb witch that can't figure a good reason to vote me but has been trying to for the last two days (and funny enough after I gave my spiel and voted Toaster yesterday, HMMMMMM).
These two seem rather at odds with each other, in addition to being an angry dodge in the latter case.
Okay.  How is letting you vote me over a stupid reason (which I can't stop you from doing) the same as locating exactly where you get so hostile on my ass?
So... my reason is stupid but valid, and you're calling me a witch over it because you don't have to stand for that?

Did you just admit to OMGUSing me?

IronyOwl, besides being my obvious choice carrying over from yesterday, Leafsnail gets murdered by a plant thing and flips town (I think that's town?) so my doubts I had with agreeing with him are pretty much cleared.
I think so, and what is this, appeal to authority from a confirmed townie who listed a brief, unexplained "yeah that might make sense?"
Nope.  I was suspicious of Toaster and voted him before Leafsnail even had an inkling of a clue.  In fact, his vote on me was what gave me the excuse to say what I had planning.  Don't get mad that your partner died and Dariush made a dumb move.
Eh? What does voting Toaster have to do with agreeing with Leafsnail while voting me?
It means that while I agree with Leafsnail, I got first dibs and he came as like, a shock wave from my explosion.  Capisce?
I get that you're claiming hipster rights on voting Toaster. I don't get what that has to do with the original quote up there.

-The gruesome killings did not begin until after ZU's death. This, while not bulletproof, is fairly compelling evidence that ZU is our Death Shaman.
They also didn't happen immediately after ZU's death, though. You could almost as convincingly argue Toaster's death triggered them somehow.
Do you not think ZU is the Death Shaman at this point?  Who would they be?
Well, there's you. Shakerag is an option if the out-of-town thing holds, which I'm still dubious on (and ZU might hold fine as well). Gut says he's the last witch, though. Might explain Lenglon's Let's Do What Toaster Says And Kill Me plan, though I don't especially think so. Basically anyone, though you and ZU are the only real good options.

As for whether I think ZU is the Death Shaman... that's tricky. Everyone assumed it was him because he didn't flip, but not flipping isn't necessarily a DS thing. That explanation made more sense when we hadn't seen any other flips, because then it could be that non-town flips were obtuse. Turns out they aren't; every other town, scum, and third-party flip so far has supplied its name.

So his lack of flip is uniquely due to his role. That might make sense for the DS, to protect him from being outed and rezzed when he did exactly what he needed to do. But it's definitely not a guarantee just because he's not acting like a standard town flip.

Other than that, and more recently, we've got the kills. I like the notion of the DS only being able to kill while dead, and supposedly the timing fits, but again, it's an assumption.

So I guess the short answer is that it seems likely, but I start to get nervous when people talk about it being 100% confirmed.

Hapah:
Quote from: IO
The not having children part seems more ominous, however. Why would that be a noteworthy detail? Is his house barren under his sigil of death? Was it easier to replace the real Viscount if he didn't have any children to get in the way? Is his wife's infidelity or lack of intimacy relevant to something?
It's funny how a night's sleep can give you new perspective. I just thought of something that would explain why it was added quite easily, though I'm hesitant to go any further down that road as I fear it would be a distraction. Suffice it to say I think I have a handle on what it means, and it's not overly malicious (and might not be malicious at all). There are bigger fish at the moment.
Well what am I supposed to do with this then? You've got reason to believe Toony's not necessarily suspect but can't share it?

They also didn't happen immediately after ZU's death, though. You could almost as convincingly argue Toaster's death triggered them somehow.
They happened the first night that ZU was dead. I'm guessing he has a night-phase kill that he can only use when he's dead, and since he wasn't dead when N2 started he couldn't use it then.
Ah. I misremembered the timing, then.

Heh. Naturally our flavorcop is one of the primary suspects by this method.
NQT being the Death Shaman would be amazing, though there's the small problem of "I don't know why he'd drag an entire Inquisition along with him".
That'd actually be pretty damned poetic. The greater concern, I think, is why a Death Shaman would also be a Flavor Cop.

NQT:
Irony Owl
NQT was also fine tying the vote to save his scummy hide. Why would I care what he thinks?
Hah, okay, now you have to hang. I'm a proven flavour cop. It was my investigations that got the first witch hung. Both known witches were out to kill me at one time or another. Deathsword also tried to have me lynched on the most bullshit of pretexts (addressing the town as 'town'). You've actively stated you're ambivalent about hunting witches. I can't honestly believe that you're pro-town.
Oh? So you've got role-related reasons for suspecting me?

That's a funny way to spell "scumhunted," and Deathsword's case on you was underdeveloped but entirely valid.

What was my stated reason for being ambivalent to hunting witches, again?

And then you say this:
No opinions on anyone else, save NQT who seems town because of his willingness to tie the vote to save himself. My gut didn't like him, he did that, I went "OH! That's why I don't like him, he's naturally scummy!" Ironic and strange, but that's my take.
So, I seem town but nevertheless you shouldn't care what I think? Well, what is it?
Perhaps that was a bit harsh. What I meant was that you're probably town, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't suspect anybody you don't suspect.

On travellers
Mph. Nothing useful for me, unless I'm misremembering some replacements or NQT can confirm somebody as a traveler or something.
According to my notes: Vector's and Lenglon are from out of town but been here long enough to become established, Toonyman and Griffinpup are unconfirmed natives, Birdy and Solifuge are confirmed native, I'm not sure about Irony Owl or Zombie Urist for that matter. I'm from out of town. Being native isn't an indicator of towniness, as the Dark Child was a local.
Well, the theory was on Shamans specifically, not town. I don't think it's useful regardless, though.

Lenglon:
Why is this a vague public service announcement and not a case directed at me using quotes?

Also I don't know about Deathsword, but for me specifically the out for Tiruin's blood part is clearly bullshit.

birdy:
If he is a third party… Then why bother with him? All we need to do is lynch the final witch to win, so why bother with the Third Party games?
Well, in part because I'm actually suspicious of him for concrete reasons. I'm going on far less trying to figure out the last witch.

Other than that, I'm worried about the shaman state thing and the rift and so on. Will we actually win once we kill all the witches, or do we need the shamans in some state like LS theorized?

I mean, if I was relatively certain of who the last witch was I'd probably lynch them, but I'm not as optimistic as I'd like to be that that'll really be the end of it. As an example, Dark Child. Not listed anywhere in our wincons, quite possible a serial killer. Would we have won anyway if he'd still been alive when we gutted the last witch, or would the game have kept going? LNCP said he'd never lie to us, but he did say omitting information didn't count. I really don't want to find out that applies to our wincon the hard way.

Finally, third parties are relevant to who's the last witch. Obviously not so much in Toony's case, but consider, say, Lenglon. If ZU's the DS and Lenglon is really scummy, we can just call her a witch and be done with it. If it turns out ZU's not the DS... well, that might be an error.

Shakerag:
IronyOwl:  I'm not going to quote your whole thing about ToonyMan, but I would like to note that according to my flavor, I was heading to this town to appeal to the viscountess for some kind of financial mercy, and that there was news that she was soon to marry.  Apparently, the viscountess was out of town for about a year and then came home with her new husband.  Worth noting and adding to the ongoing flavor investigation.
That's interesting. How long ago was it you were heading here? Toony's supposed to have been married for three years or so, wasn't it?

Unrelated: Do you think we should have chain No-Lynched like you suggested after Tiruin's claim?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: September 24, 2013, 03:37:29 am »

Votecount:
IronyOwl  - 4 -  Lenglon, ToonyMan, Shakerag, notquitethere
Hapah  - 0 - 
Lenglon  - 1 -  Hapah
notquitethere  - 0 - 
birdy51  - 0 - 
Toonyman  - 1 -  IronyOwl
Shakerag  - 0 - 
-
Not Voting  - 1 -  birdy51
No Lynch  - 0 - 
-
Extend  - 0 - 
Shorten  - 0 - 

The Day ends on Tuesday, 24th of September, 7PM UTC, in 10.5 hours.

Three votes needed to extend with two cast. Two extensions remain.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 03:54:31 am by Jim Groovester »
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: September 24, 2013, 03:46:54 am »

Extend.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: September 24, 2013, 03:54:11 am »

The Day has been extended to Thursday, 26th of September, 7PM UTC.

One extension remains.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: September 24, 2013, 06:28:10 am »

I'll be indisposed through Friday, starting now. If this ends before that, the game will move into Twilight.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 84