Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87562 times)

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn Seven: Plane of Air
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2011, 11:08:29 pm »

Did you know: YOU CAN FLY IN THIS PLACE YOU EEDJITS! By making your personal gravity field accelerate more slowly! Sure, you would go faster in the dinghy, and it would be less dangerous, but still.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 11:10:25 pm by choobakka »

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2011, 11:10:08 pm »

Did you know: YOU CAN FLY IN THIS PLACE YOU EEDJITS!

I was just thinking, "If gravity works by pulling me wherever I decide is down..."
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2011, 11:26:24 pm »

Pff, I ain't about to go messing with forces I don't understand. I might roll a 1 and get offed in some ridiculous manner. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn Six: Plot Exposition!
« Reply #138 on: April 30, 2011, 11:36:52 pm »

Would head into the engine room and would attempt to cobble together some type of weapon using spare parts around the workshop, Ask Boltcut for assistance
(3+1) (2+1) (Sanity:5) You make a flame-shooting pipe (read: flamethrower)! Iali doesn't actually help that much... (power:2) It doesn't actually shoot that much flame... (-1 to damage) (size:3) It's about the size of a... well... flamethrower. There's a backpack and a nozzle. (usefulness:6) On the plus side, it will never break! Yay! (fuel:5) And it only needs refueling with some easy-to-find materials every 10 uses. And hey, it set people on FIRE.

ferry good sir angsty to his destination, then come back and get Riccto, then back to get Schilote
(5) You ferry everyone to the city's docks. Except for the Pally, you never liked him, and Schilcote, for now, because he's practicing with the house.

On second thought, while I'm waiting for the Exploda to come back, try the Emet at supersonic speed. I wanna see how it handles before I have to go hypersonic in an emergency.
(5-1) You practice and practice. And it turns out practice makes perfect! You know the ship like you know your own artificial body! Big Jo takes you to the city after you're done practicing. Iali decides to stay home, and looks a little ill...

I fly to the town-like place. Avatars need healing potions, and there might be something to write letters about in there. I could use some nice stationary and fancy ink, too.
You decide to fly under your own power. (1) You fail. You go flying off in the other direction from the town. (6) Hey, another skyship! It looks like it's getting closer really fast... *SMASH* You are now in a cabin on a skyship. There are some overweight tourists looking at you in amazement. (damage:6-1) AAAAHG! ALL OF YOUR IMHO-DAMNED BONES FEEL BROKEN! -2 on physical rolls, -1 on mental until you're healed.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Riccto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Schilcote (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: bdthemag (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ggamer (click to show/hide)

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:
Spoiler: Flying House "Emet" (click to show/hide)

Everyone (except for the paladin, but nobody likes him) is standing next to the Exploda on the dock. (I'm not even going to roll for intimidation when all of you are there...) The harbormaster comes to charge you a fee, but takes one look at the group (A four-armed mage with a flamethrower, a half-demon wreathed in shadow wearing leather armor, a golem with a huge maul strapped to his back, a beautiful woman who looks... off in some way, and an Orc wearing a pirate outfit) and turns white, deciding to just hand you an information booklet. The booklet says, "Welcome to Airporte, gemme of the Plaine of Aire. We are a toppe spotte for touristes, and we have many fancee bouteeks where you can buy whatevere suits your fancee." Apparently, the Plane of Air isn't strong on spelling. This does look like a place to rest before the long journey to the Vortices, though.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn Eight: Aireporte!
« Reply #139 on: April 30, 2011, 11:40:42 pm »

Find the plot, and/or follow the party and keep them out of trouble.

Though since I'm the captain, I guess THEY should be following ME...
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2011, 11:45:51 pm »

Ax looked over the brochure. Mmm. They can't spell, so they gotta be dumb. It should be easy to fleece them for all they're worth. He was definitely amused by the concept, although you couldn't tell it to look at him. "All right, any of you guys want anything? I'll go see if I can acquire a few things," he said, accenting 'acquire' in such a manner that even the dumbest person on the planes could tell he was planning thievery.

Attempt to steal one item for each person that asks, and steal some throwing daggers for myself.

...Wait, can Riccto make some kind of bladed boomerang I can throw and have it return to me?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2011, 11:48:27 pm »

I turn my iron gaze on Ax for a few seconds before saying "... I do not need you to steal anything."

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2011, 11:48:55 pm »

...Wait, can Riccto make some kind of bladed boomerang I can throw and have it return to me?
:o Don't give him ideas! And think of what would happen if you got a 1 for accuracy! Or a ridiculous number of sixes in a row... May I direct you to Wolfchild's sig?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 11:50:43 pm by choobakka »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2011, 11:50:22 pm »

Ax held his hands up with an altogether too fake innocent expression. "Hey, no one said anything about stealing except for you!" he said.

But if I get lucky and he makes an awesome one it might have an accuracy bonus. :3

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 01, 2011, 07:38:35 am »

The Alchemist leans over by Ax, his head by his ear "Can you get for me the kind of stuff an Alchemist will need. I figure you know what I am talking about yes?"
And it would be a Boomerang...WITH RIMS.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 01, 2011, 07:45:46 am »

Those had better be dope 20-inch platinum-plated, gold-embossed, and diamond-studded rims you're talking about, or I'm only stealing the crappiest gear I can find. ;D

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 01, 2011, 07:46:49 am »

And it would be a Boomerang...WITH RIMS.

Spinnaz!

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 01, 2011, 07:51:42 am »

Yo Dawg I heard you like...So I Put a... So you can... WHILE YOU BOOMERANG
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 08:05:22 am by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 01, 2011, 08:15:32 am »

"Broken .. bones .. help."

Note to self: Don't try to fly on altered gravity worlds without first testing how it affects one's natural flight. (I do have wings, right?)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 01, 2011, 08:19:06 am »

The Alchemist wandered over to the Paladin, smirking slightly as he prepare to assist him "Not so high a mighty now Eh? Hehehhehe."
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 10:26:37 am by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 61