Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87567 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn Six: Plot Exposition!
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2011, 08:05:29 pm »

Yeah, I was originally imagining a boat-type airship, but I thought that if it didn't have a wide deck around it it'd probably be better to give it a starship configuration instead.

Speaking of redshirts, we're going to need to hand out titles so as to keep party members from being slaughtered on away missions. G is the captain of the Exploda, obviously. I'm the captain of the Emet, and Ricco is my science officer and second in command. Mr. Boltcut is the chief engineer, and third in command. Ax is chief of security. Everyone else is just crew.

Also, I bet none of you know what Emet means, or why it's significant.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 08:08:44 pm by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2011, 08:10:25 pm »

I dont know but I feel bad for Mr. Boltcut. We kind of stolen his house and took it to another plane of existence without his consent. I have this image of Pimp my ride going horribly wrong
Raggle Fraggle

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2011, 08:11:56 pm »

I dont know but I feel bad for Mr. Boltcut. We kind of stolen his house and took it to another plane of existence without his consent. I have this image of Pimp my ride going horribly wrong

We DO have his consent. He considers me a sort of demigod.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2011, 08:13:05 pm »

Oh. That removed the hilarious pimp my ride montage from my mind.
Raggle Fraggle

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 30, 2011, 08:14:30 pm »

Oh. That removed the hilarious pimp my ride montage from my mind.

Yo dawg, I heard you like steamwork...

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn Seven: Plane of Air
« Reply #110 on: April 30, 2011, 08:15:52 pm »

Just a question: why did you make the thief chief of security? Is it like, "When it gets stolen at least we'll know who has it" thing or what?

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 30, 2011, 08:17:31 pm »

Just a question: why did you make the thief chief of security? Is it like, "When it gets stolen at least we'll know who has it" thing or what?

Haven't you heard that old saying? Takes a thief to catch a thief. Plus, he's the most skilled fighter we have with us.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 30, 2011, 08:18:51 pm »

Oh I have a question about replicate the effect in a removeable form.. Do you mean that I could enchant a removable object to do that? Or create a mechanical version?
Raggle Fraggle

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2011, 08:20:36 pm »

Would head into the engine room and would attempt to cobble together some type of weapon using spare parts around the workshop, Ask Boltcut for assistance
Raggle Fraggle

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2011, 08:20:42 pm »

Actually, that's kind of true. You couldn't have a chick person who looks exactly like a chick as security chief, you're the captain, the Orc has his own ship, and the paladin is a nutcase.
Oh I have a question about replicate the effect in a removeable form.. Do you mean that I could enchant a removable object to do that? Or create a mechanical version?
You can cast a spell that has that effect on someone and it wears off in two turns. Check your character sheet.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2011, 08:31:35 pm »

Ax sat back down, still feeling violently nauseated. Planejumping... I hope we're not going to be doing that a whole lot... he thought, holding his horns in his hands and generally feeling sorry for himself. This wasn't exactly an uncommon state for the Tiefling. After a few minutes he felt well enough to get up and hop into Da Masta Exploda. "You don't mind if I tag along, right?" he asked Big Jo rhetorically.

Emet means life, I believe. I'm not certain. :\ On that same note I think Emeth is death? It's been awhile since I played Haunting Ground.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2011, 08:33:37 pm »

Ax sat back down, still feeling violently nauseated. Planejumping... I hope we're not going to be doing that a whole lot... he thought, holding his horns in his hands and generally feeling sorry for himself. This wasn't exactly an uncommon state for the Tiefling. After a few minutes he felt well enough to get up and hop into Da Masta Exploda. "You don't mind if I tag along, right?" he asked Big Jo rhetorically.

Emet means life, I believe. I'm not certain. :\ On that same note I think Emeth is death? It's been awhile since I played Haunting Ground.

Emet means truth, met means death. I think that's it anyway. The original golem was killed by erasing the E.

Not sure if our shuttlecraft can handle my weight, but I'll try to get on the Exploda as well.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 08:36:40 pm by Schilcote »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2011, 08:36:16 pm »

I was close. :3 I mainly remember that from some weird book I had as a kid about monsters that actually did mention the erasing of the e. I'm not sure how a golem qualifies as a monster, but whatever floats people's boats. Or flying houses. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2011, 08:38:49 pm »

I was close. :3 I mainly remember that from some weird book I had as a kid about monsters that actually did mention the erasing of the e. I'm not sure how a golem qualifies as a monster, but whatever floats people's boats. Or flying houses. ^^

The golem was created by the rabbi to protect a jewish community, but it went nuts and started slaughtering people. The rabbi killed it, but it fell on him and killed him. The original folklore story was part of the inspiration for Russom's Universal Robots, which was the play that coined the term 'robot' referring to what we use it for today.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2011, 08:41:57 pm »

Oh dear. GG mind making multiple trips while I arm myself?
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 61