Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 535 536 [537] 538 539 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2372720 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #8040 on: January 30, 2013, 03:43:23 am »

I briefly tried Perfect Dark again, only to remember why I was still mad at that game: the stupid turrets in "Area 51: Infiltration". On top of that, a robot interceptor (which is like a turret, except that it can fly) starts flying around causing havoc if I take too long to complete my objectives. Even when I cheated and gave myself a rocket launcher, I didn't have enough explosives to deal with all the turrets on that level.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8041 on: January 30, 2013, 01:56:07 pm »

Motorcycles of mountains, while cool, are not good for my health.

Just Cause 2 (I finally got it!)
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8042 on: January 30, 2013, 05:34:12 pm »

Huh, this game is pretty difficult! Wait...this axe works pretty well! And now I just found a Humanity! Now to see what that dehollowing thing is...Oh. It makes me human. Awesome! I'm looting far more- THE DARK SPIRIT *INSERTRANDOMCODNAMETAG* HAS INVADED! -What does that mean? Oh, look! There's a guy with a glowing red aura killing all those undead! I'll go and say hi! Hello-WHYAREYOUKILLING- YOU HAVE DIED.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

AnalysisFailed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8043 on: January 31, 2013, 01:58:14 am »

I was playing a round of team elimination in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

It starts off 12v12 all fine and dandy, I've just finished slaughtering an opponent when I realize that I'm the only member of my team left. There are five on the enemy team.

I get involved in a duel with an enemy player and I'm barely holding my own when his friend jumps in from my right. They back me into a corner where the other three promptly rush in behind them.

At this point I'm almost certain I'm going to die so I switch to my faster secondary and start swinging, taking one of my opponents by surprise. I land a combo on the next closest opponent and realize I have a chance. I stop swinging randomly and execute two more foes with skill rather than dumb luck.

I stand off against my final opponent, he was the foe I faced. I manage a couple of blows before he finds an opening and I finally succumb to my wounds.

ComputerWarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8044 on: January 31, 2013, 08:36:20 am »

Hmph, how knew? It turns out a ####ton of fungaloids are more than enough to rip an armored character apart.

Aye, but when you play a fighter, only doors will know fear in your presence.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8045 on: January 31, 2013, 03:39:28 pm »

Day 1 2PM and already toasted a fungal spire.  That oughta make this safehouse safe.
Day2 Fungaloids everywhere so I hop in my car and start driving around running them over.  My car is painted red, I drive off to get gas and on my way back...
FUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Ok, I can deal with this, there's a bee's nest just out of town.  I'll just grab my rifle and raid it real quick.

On the way there the symptoms got worse, so I drove my car straight into the nest Chrono Trigger style to get in as fast as possible.  I manage to grab some royal jelly and kill a big chunk of the hive with my trusty rifle, but I get overwhelmed by bees before getting back to my still functional car.  At least I won't be getting back up, the fungal spire is dead, and the fire from my desperation molotov should eventually spread to my car's full gas tank, blowing the bee's nest to the moon.

Joe didn't last very long, but he sure as hell did a lot of damage before he went.

- Cataclysm DDA
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
  • World Heavyweight Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8046 on: January 31, 2013, 05:03:40 pm »

Not really a death per-say. I managed to bring her down safely but.. well.. just look.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8047 on: January 31, 2013, 06:45:27 pm »

Took Caesar up on his offer. Well, sort of. Went along, refused to surrender my weapons, and then proceeded to rampage through the fort. Managed to kill him, but his guards kinda punched me to death with Ballistic Fists.

lopocozo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8048 on: January 31, 2013, 10:01:32 pm »

According to my NPC evac shelter buddy, a beehive is a safer place to teach me how to dodge than the shelter.  :o
Generation 12 The First time you see this copy it into your sig and add one. Social experiment.

varnish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8049 on: January 31, 2013, 10:03:00 pm »

Discovered a creature that was completely new to me!

Said creature then killed me dead.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #8050 on: January 31, 2013, 10:56:55 pm »

According to my NPC evac shelter buddy, a beehive is a safer place to teach me how to dodge than the shelter.  :o
If you can't dodge a fuckton of angry bees, how can you expect to dodge anything?

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8051 on: January 31, 2013, 11:26:28 pm »

If you can't dodge a fuckton of angry bees, how can you expect to dodge anything?
2nd'd   

Also for future reference they NEVER think they are safe.  Tell them it's safe there and they will agree and train you otherwise they lead you on a wild goose chase.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

lopocozo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8052 on: February 01, 2013, 01:22:56 am »

2nd'd   

Also for future reference they NEVER think they are safe.  Tell them it's safe there and they will agree and train you otherwise they lead you on a wild goose chase.

Thank you!
Generation 12 The First time you see this copy it into your sig and add one. Social experiment.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8053 on: February 01, 2013, 02:38:30 am »

Trapped inside an elevator with a live grenade. These guards are actually a lot cleverer than the enemies in most other FPS's I have.

This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8054 on: February 01, 2013, 07:36:05 am »

The party was blindsided!

Calamity God used Charge In!

Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 535 536 [537] 538 539 ... 1575