Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3733 3734 [3735] 3736 3737 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9469497 times)

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #56010 on: December 05, 2012, 06:05:27 pm »

Holy shit Ashes. Just because your mother is a piece of shit, doesn't mean you are. In all other conceivable situations you would be loved as any other child. :(

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56011 on: December 05, 2012, 07:31:55 pm »

Deep inside I think why would anyone want to know someone like me? I make the people around me miserable.
Take it from someone who has spent alot of his life thinking those exact same thoughts; they are total lies.
Not only is it not your fault that they are miserable it is not your resposibility to ensure the happiness of those around you.
If they can't accept you as you are then it is a fault with them and not you.
And trust me when I say this; they make themselves miserable.
I know little about them and the situation your in but still I can guarantee it.

Honest to God hate myself more than anything else....
It's sad just how many people know exactly what that's like.
Find an out.
Get away from those who tell you aren't any good and put you down.
Do that and things will get better, some of that feeling will fade when you don't have people pushing you down the whole time.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #56012 on: December 05, 2012, 07:45:14 pm »

I'm feeling depressed and clingy about my ex-history teacher (again), and it makes me feel guilty, not because I'm sexually attracted to something verboten (this is a fairly innocent crush) but because I get really depressed, clingy, cuddly and needy a lot to the point where infatuation, fear and depression are all wrapped up in a single emotion that I feel about any crush, even a minor one. And, well...

...I'm afraid that if I ever get into a relationship I'll end up using the other person as human heroin. I don't fall into happy love. I have a few crushes at the moment and they only serve to depress me, and I'm irrationally frightened of the girls in question. My ex-history teacher is probably most extreme in this regard (she terrifies me, and merely passing by her on a drive home is usually enough to make me have a depressive attack for most of the day), but it's true just generally. I've a crush on a German girl from Finnish language camp, for example, and two nights ago she featured in a dream. Not an erotic dream or anything, she was just there...and when I woke up that morning I was a complete basket case of emotions. Easily angered and pissed off...I just wanted to lie in bed the whole day and pillow-cuddle, which of course just makes it worse.

I feel like I've been punched in the chest. Physically. I'm miserable and I need to see a shrink about it. But if I tell my parents that, they might think I'm unstable and can't go to Brazil.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 08:39:22 pm by dhokarena56 »

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

ashes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56013 on: December 05, 2012, 07:51:12 pm »

Thanks guys. I know that I shouldn't feel like that, but it is hard not to believe it sometimes.

I know that feel ;(
          *LW relates...

Thank you... I'm sorry that you know how it feels. :(

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #56014 on: December 05, 2012, 08:17:37 pm »

Hrm. These hand tremors I get as of late are somewhat worrying. Most likely stress driven, but still.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Alpha Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56015 on: December 05, 2012, 08:38:49 pm »

Hrm. These hand tremors I get as of late are somewhat worrying. Most likely stress driven, but still.

Does it worry you that you may be doing nothing to stop it? If your hand will be willed it will will itself. Train Lion! Train and fight!

http://www.thesealteams.com/SEAL_workouts/ Proven to kill.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 08:40:59 pm by Alpha Dwarf »

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #56016 on: December 05, 2012, 08:46:16 pm »

*force-chokes Alpha Dwarf*
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Alpha Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56017 on: December 05, 2012, 08:50:04 pm »

*force-chokes Alpha Dwarf*

Believe in the Force Luke!

Aw, jeez. Dead Wan made me think of dead Yoda. Isn't he the last of his kind? Force that, bro.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #56018 on: December 05, 2012, 09:27:44 pm »

Still having the fucking panic attack over her. I'm bloody well terrified, and it makes me hate myself, because it'd just make me a horrible boyfriend. I'd be clingy as fuck and scared of the girl, and that wouldn't be healthy at all. And then, if she left, I'd have a serious breakdown.

I really don't like this, not at all.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #56019 on: December 06, 2012, 01:14:14 am »

Just finished listening to the new Soundgarden album for the first time.  Fuck.  That was depressing.  I'll... just leave it at that.    :-\
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #56020 on: December 06, 2012, 01:43:36 am »

Snow.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56021 on: December 06, 2012, 06:20:04 am »

So I just heard that Black Ops II made over a billion dollars in it's first 15 days on sale.
Why can't I become a multi-billion dollar company by remaking the same game again, and again, and again.
I will give them credit, though, I don't think there were giant robots in the last 10 games.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #56022 on: December 06, 2012, 09:37:54 am »

Why can't I become a multi-billion dollar company

Because you're a person, and corporations aren't people! :P
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #56023 on: December 06, 2012, 09:51:13 am »

Just finished listening to the new Soundgarden album for the first time.  Fuck.  That was depressing.  I'll... just leave it at that.    :-\
Oh dear....I was thinking of getting that for Xmas.
Depressing as in "They made a really bleak album" or depressing as in "These guys shouldn't have gotten back together"?

I've long been a Chris Cornell fan (I spent many an hour in my dorm room singing along with Superunknown).

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56024 on: December 06, 2012, 10:11:58 am »

In the last 3 years I've been on a mission to make myself into more of a 'good person'.

I can't really say for sure if I've become 'good'. More open and honest, definitely.
But it did make me an unfit introvert with no motivation or prospects.
I've never been 'friend zoned' in my life until just a while ago. Is this what not being a manipulative bastard gets?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 3733 3734 [3735] 3736 3737 ... 8167