Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 122

Author Topic: BYOR 15: Game Over - Mafia Win (Kinda?)  (Read 111157 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 15: Day 3 - Rampage!
« Reply #1395 on: January 05, 2021, 01:29:17 pm »

Spoiler: Vector (click to show/hide)
Oh, nevermind, faced with people literally not believing what you were saying because it contradicted things in the thread, you're backing down on that.

I'm saying people should lynch who they like because I'm pretty much sick of this deeply... pathological game. Nonetheless, I'm going to have another try at finding someone to lynch who wasn't confirmed by IcyTea, for all that's worth. Why? At this point, masochism.

Luckyowl:
Everyone: have there ever been a BYOR game where a SK helped town? )
No idea, but it would probably have to involve altered win conditions or heavy public game-breaking.

Or Heydude6 because he's obviously scum.
...Why? I can see why heydude might be scum, especially given his never killing mafia and the bizarre redirect. If he's obviously scum, please explain why - this would really help town.

Webadict: How wrong am I? ;) (I'm probably gonna be wrong and this comment will either be really cool or really lame once this game is done. But imma throw it out cause why not. But I'm 100% on my read. The only iffy part is that 4th slot. I'm entirely sure who it may be. So we should just bank on killing leafsnail. He's just been in the background trying to stay low. Kinda remind me what Juicebox and Roseheart did in my first Mafia game.)
You seem to think that there are four non-town players - or are there just four players that read as non-town? Do you know whether there's a third party left in the game?

Also, you're on the same lazy lynch Vector is on, despite thinking it's obvious heydude is scum. I'm holding back judgement on a lot of your posts, but this has been noted. I'd ask why you keep quoting yourself, but this is a lot of questions already.

Heydude: so any other ideas about how a priority-1 action could have been redirected? Because this NQT death is looking awfully bad, despite the interesting dialogue with yourself you posted. The one reason I haven't tried to lynch you for it yet is that you were the one to reveal you used a fast hatter badge, which would only make sense if scum!you was trying to save FoU from a lynch. A theory I'm liking more the more I think about it.

FoU: you seem pretty keen on massclaiming - what else did you do with that Projectile badge?

Nirur Torir: why was LuckyOwl one of the best town confirmed players last night? Am I missing something?
One wheel short of a wagon

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: January 05, 2021, 01:41:06 pm »

Nirur Torir: why was LuckyOwl one of the best town confirmed players last night? Am I missing something?
I don't know why you're asking about last night, but my read of them D1 felt quite newbtown and I haven't had a reason to think otherwise.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: January 05, 2021, 01:57:19 pm »

Makes sense. Was just wondering what you meant by confirms.

I targeted Heydude6, with LucyOwl as a secondary that would trigger if someone tried to block me.
They're the best townie confirms we have, and I thought setting up unblockable double vig + unblockable double cop would basically be a win condition. If I could live long enough to set it up, at least.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: January 05, 2021, 02:04:29 pm »

FoU: Note that we're waiting on the result of the investigation.
Didn't I already post the results? Nyo matter, I'll quote.

I got mew results from heydude, by the way. He's respawnsible fur guns, nya. He also would have been a valid Horseman of War. Nyo meowfiakill ability was turned up unfurtunately - I didn't see whatever ability he's been using to kill.

If you want to get into the exact specifics though, I saw he has an auto that lets him pick up discarded items, and a non-lethal gun ability that reduces the target by 1 HP and tracks them.

FoU: you seem pretty keen on massclaiming - what else did you do with that Projectile badge?
Well I had intended to use it to get the ability to day-investigate a second time, but then my earlier action submission resolved on Heydude before I could make the correction, so... nyeah.

So at this point I'm just saving it for an extra nyight action, or an extra day action if this game is still going Day 4. Slow tailswishes.

I'll go ahead and roleclaim, nyaa~

All ability names (and mew role nyame) are changed to prevent name-based targeting, but the contents are true.

I am a Catgirl Disguised As Ronald McDonald With A Side Of Fries.

I have an auto, Multi-Identity Personality, which gives me three sub-roles. I must choose a new one to switch to each Day.

I was Ronald McDonald on Day 2. Ronald McDonald can Burger Bash to roleblock one target (and I can roleblock a second one if that second one has fries, nyaa), Clown Chaos to randomize two tawgets (if a player has fries, I can instead redirect both those players to the player with fries), and as a Day action, Big Mac to make someone immune to items until the end of the next Nyight.

I was Side of Fries on Day 1. Side of Fries is a mostly useless sub-role that serves to give people fries - I stawt with five fries for free, get one more at the start of each Day, and as an Any action I can use Special Delivery to distribute them among any nyumber of players.

I chose to become a Fast-Food Catgirl on Day 3.  As a Fast-Food Catgirl, I can Ruffle Through Pockets, looking for yummy fries, as a Day action, which causes me to learn one auto and one action the target has, and if they have fries, all their hidden abilities, nyaa. And I have a one-shot night action which I will not be claiming under any circumstances, as if we mislynch today, it may be my last hope to save us the game tonyight. Oh, and mew can't forget my Pawst Restriction, nyaaa.

As mentioned above, all these ability names and role names are false, but they correspond to my actual abilities completely.

Oh, and why are my powers acting like people have fries when I failed to hand them out nya? It's because being the Horseman of Famine grants me the passive effect of treating all players like they have fries even when I haven't given them any.

Who hasn't role claimed yet?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: January 05, 2021, 03:01:55 pm »

I haven't fully claimed my role yet. I'm currently working on a large post to address everything that has happened so far. I was going to put my claim in there as well.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: January 05, 2021, 07:10:50 pm »

Luckyowl squeels as a digital skyscraper is knocked over, followed by an 8-bit roar. The votes remain stoic in the face of impending doom however and do not move. NJW2000 points out the particle effects on the dust cloud and thinks its pretty cool.

Vote Count
------------------------
FallacyofUrist - 0 -
heydude6 - 0 -
Leafsnail - 1 - TricMagic*,
Luckyowl - 0 -
Nirur Torir - 0 -
NJW2000 - 0 -
TricMagic - 1 - Luckyowl*,
Vector - 1 - NJW2000*,
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 5 - Nirur Torir, Leafsnail, Vector*, FallacyofUrist, heydude6,

5 to Hammer. Day ends on January 06, 2021 at 19:00 CST (~24 hours remaining).

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: January 06, 2021, 01:24:15 am »

I will be voting Leafsnail when I wake up tomorrow morning.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: January 06, 2021, 08:42:46 am »

... Heydude, leaving us hanging like that is not good for faith with so little time left.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: January 06, 2021, 09:22:14 am »

(Have patience Trick. I've been working on this for over 12 hours. I wanted to finish this off with some scum reads and my role claim, but I think I kept everyone waiting long enough)

It's very unfortunate that I was so busy yesterday and was only able to post in the morning, because while I was gone it seems like everyone went bonkers!

The town seems to be under many delusions, and it looks like I'll have to be the one to bring you guys back to reality

Delusion 1: Nirur Torir was giving off strong town reads, and my attempt to night kill him was something only scum would try to do.

What was originally a sarcastic statement by Nirur Torir to question TricMagic's decision to use a protect on him, was taken seriously by LuckyOwl and inspired him to come up with a plan to lynch/sabotage me. One dumb player usually isn't worth this kind of fuss, but then some of you had the brilliant idea of actually listening to LuckyOwl.

Nirur Torir is an iffy pick for possible town. But considering Heydude6 was planning to kill him under the claim that IcyTea31 said if he dies then Nirur Torir was scummy. But why would Heydude6 jump the gun. I think his logic make sense.

LuckyOwl, where does this statement even come from? From what I understand, you're saying that my only reason for killing Nirur Torir was because Iceytea said he was scummy. Thing is, I reread the entirety of Day 2 in preparation for this and there is only one post Iceytea makes that calls Nirur Torir scum:

And it's a simple read list that does nothing to build a case. In addition, this list was posted early on, before 4maskwolf was even killed by lightning. What gave you the impression that this was my reason for targeting him?

It certainly wasn't because of something I said, so let me try to explain my actual rationale.

As a player, Nirur Torir reminded me the most of Shakerag from the the previous BYOR I participated in, at least in our Day 1. By that, I meant that he posted infrequently, but when he did post it was pretty good stuff.

Thing is, Shakerag turned out to be scum in that game, and it shook me a great deal since he looked so town. But I realized that the reason why Shakerag was able to play this way was because of his inactivity. He could make good points, without ever having to follow them through to their conclusion and accidentally reveal his scum buddies.

Nirur was nowhere close to as good as Shakerag though, and the similarity broke down after Day 2. That's where more the more overtly scummy aspects of his character came through.

The first person who had a problem with Nirur was Vector, who felt that Nirur was just bandwagoning onto Toony.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Though not a direct continuation of Vector's attack, Dolores also had some problems with Nirur that they layed out in more detail.

And then we completely abandoned that line of inquiry due to Toaster shenanigans.

When Nirur finally reappears in the thread, it's to mention that he's busy and wasn't able to post (plus meta musings).

It's certainly a plausible explanation, and I'm willing to bet there's truth to it, but this does make him inherently less trustworthy than someone who is actively participating in the game in a townie manner. It's simply because people who give off town reads are less suspicious than people who give off no reads.

The next time Nirur Torir comes up is when I mention him myself in the post I made shortly after coming out as a vig.

Looking back on this, I realize that I presented my conclusion and the evidence I used to reach it, but didn't present the argument I used to piece it together. I think it's pretty obvious when you look at NQT's chart, but in this situation it would be best to explicitly spell out my train of thought.

Spoiler: The train of thought (click to show/hide)

This is not ironclad logic. Fallacy and Luckyowl were only cleared by fallible reads, while the inspect on Vector can be fraudlent like Iceytea's was. Trickmagic also pointed out how hats could fuck with this, though now we know Toaster had the protect hat. Only the roleblock hat is still unaccounted for which means Leafsnail could have also made the attempt.

What it is though, is enough evidence to prompt a further investigation. I wanted Nirur Torir to come out of the shadows and at least explain himself. And eventually he did.

Spoiler: His response (click to show/hide)

People didn't find his answers very satsifying, and likewise neither did I. That's why when the night came I decided to use my vig kill on him since he was the least trustworthy player. Leafsnail was also a candidate, but the rolename revealed in Toony's will made me suspect that he'd be hard to kill and what do you know, I was right!

Delusion 2: Tricmagic might be scum

I explained back in Day 1 why this would be nearly impossible, but Jim's inspect sure confused some of you.

Among our victims we have Luckyowl (no surprise), Leafsnail, and Vector. Nirur Torir also throws some slight shade at Tric by very subtly impling that Tric protected him from me in order to keep Nirur alive till MYLO, to tempt the town into myslynching him. Ha, even Nirur knows it was a good idea for !townme to kill him!

What Nirur did was a simple harmless observation, but Vector's Tric paranoia is more severe. They ended up stubbornly holding onto their dweller mask, rather than giving it to someone who could make better use of it out of unwarranted mistrust:

I know I'm town, I don't know that you are town, and as you mentioned the hat would be useful for the scumteam. So: no.

I don't really care if you block me. It's annoying to be depowered but solving the game is more important.

Ironically out of all the accusers, Luckyowl is the one who's talking the most sense. I'll put the exchange in a spoiler so you guys can read it for yourselves.

With that out of the way, I'd like to explain why Trick can't be scum.

I'll start by repeating the argument I made in Day 1, although I recommend starting with the summary I wrote below instead.

It's a bit long and unwieldy, so let me try to summarize the main points.
  • Trickmagic might be either third-party or town, but he can't be scum
  • If Trick were scum, then if his hats were randomly distributed, the scum buddies that got hats would just immedietaly give Trick their hats to make him more powerful.
  • If the hats had a town-only distribution, town would have an easy way of confirming fellow townies since hat-owners (which are all townie) could just give the hats away to someone to confirm their alignment.
  • Scum-only hat distribution has already been disproven by evidence. Since there is no hat distribution model for !scumTric that doesn't lead to some sort of mechanical exploit, we can conclude !scumtrick is impossible.

In my orignal post, I concluded that Tric was third party, but that was solely because I dismissed the possibility of Trick being town because of his behaviour. There was nothing in the mechanics that stopped him from being town. His behaviour also improved during day 2.

With this in mind, I would like to discuss the meaning of Jim's actions and Trick's response.

First, we got to answer the question of why Jim would do this public inspect. The answer is quite simple, Jim didn't leave the best impression during day 1 and he had a high chance of being targetted by towny abilities. I was certainly planning to kill him. What his inspection did was introduce an element of doubt into the matter of Jim's guilt and buy him some time. Time that can be used to repair his reputation. First, it's a cop claim that's backed up by more than just words. Second, Trickmagic was one of our more enigmatic players, and I at least was curious about what Jim had to say about him (even if he was scum). Curious enough to stay my hand and let him live another day. The scan literally saved his life.

The question now is, why did Jim claim Trick was town? There are many reasons for both !townTrick and !3rdpartyTrick.

Let's start with claiming !townTrick as town.

• Giving a sincere claim boosts his credibility, especially if Trick dies and flips town
  • Giving an insencere claim would cause Trick to protest and draw attention to Jim, possibly getting him lynched
  • If Jim actually does get Tric lynched after claiming he was third party, then he's almost certainly next. Honesty is safer.
  • If Jim's alignment is revealed, town will have a new reason to doubt Trick's alignment and possibly mislynch him (ie. what's happening now)
Some downsides
  • Confirming a contentious townie makes them more difficult to mislynch, though I think scum could have pulled it off. Nightkills are also a fine last resort that would bolster Jim's credibility

And for claiming !3rdpartyTrick as town?
  • Jim wanted to show Trick that the mafia would be willing to work with him to acheive his win condition. Jim doesn't have to fear Trick blabbing since exposing Jim would force Trick to expose himself as 3rd party and risk a lynch
  • Tric might have still contested Jim's truthful claim of him being third party, and possibly may have gotten Jim lynched.
  • Jim wanted the third party to stay hidden, so town would have to pursue the lynching of other townies. Third parties are generally bad for town.
Some downsides
  • Trick could have called the lie anyway to convince the town that he was a town-aligned third party
  • If Tric flips for other reasons, Jim's lie would be exposed and would certainly get him lynched next
  • Jim sacrifices the credibilty he would have gained by calling Tric a 3rd-party and getting him succesfully lynched. This would also be another Lynch not used against scum.

I'll also briefly address claiming any Tric as scum. Jim doesn't have the reputation to push such a lynch. You saw what happened to Toaster?

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say about the Jim situation. There's logic for both possible Trick alignments here, but I would say scum benefits more if the claimed town on a genuinely town Tric. Thing is, scum can't control Tric's actual alignment, but I think there are compelling reasons to actually call Trick's third party alignment what is, compared to the near lack of reasons if Trick is town.

Personally, I think Tric is Town. He's honest about information and he's a good explanation for why there weren't any succesful scumkills last night. Plus, all of his hats are very protective in nature (besides dweller mask) while I beleive a third party Tric would want there to be carnage so he could loot the corpses. I beleive 3rd-party Trick's hats would compliment this goal better.

If you're still not convinced, know that Tric's alignment doesn't matter at this point. It's MYLO. We have to lynch scum. And there is 0% chance that Tric is scum.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: January 06, 2021, 09:22:32 am »

Delusion 3: Me being the person doing the Mafia's nightkills is an idea that makes any sense

So to begin with, Webadict got back to me at around the time this post was made. He told me that he forgot to apply my fast hatter badge to my attack and as a result, redirected it when it shouldn't have been. Which sucks. As a result of this mistake, my attack was redirected towards a basically confirmed town and caused everyone to suspect me. Webadict regrets it dearly, but he can't undo it because we already saw NQT's flip. He refunded the badge, but he didn't give me my bullet back. I wish for his sake that I somehow pull a town win out of this or else this will go down as one of the worst GM fuckups in mafia history.

I didn't mention this sooner because a statement like this is hard to beleive. It wouldn't make sense to post it naked so I wanted to post it alongside a serious post with well-constructed points.

Anyway, let's begin this. If we are going to assume that I am pulling a gambit here, then we have to settle the question of whether I was actually redirected or not, or if NQT was my original target. If I wasn't redirected, then Fallacy either lied about redirecting me or he redirected me to the person I was aiming for to begin with. The former makes Fallacy look bad (though he looks bad either way), and the latter is an incredibly unlikely coincidence.

Based on probablilty, we should rule out the freak coincidence and assume that I was either actually redirected or Fallacy lied about doing so to me.

If Fallacy lied, then he's either scum lying to support the gambit, or town lying in order to bait me.

In my previous post, I explained why it's worthless bait. It works equally effectively on !townme and !scumme and thus grants no information. !town Fallacy would also be confessing to the lie at this point in order to help the town figure out their case against me, but he hasn't.

What if Fallacy is fellow scum lying to support the gambit? Well for one thing, he's implicated himself in it as well. This increases the risk of the gambit since now two mafia members are at risk rather than one. And if you look at the content of that lie, Fallacy is saying that he thought a near-confirmed town was scum, so he redirected the vigilante who a lot of people also saw as town into killing him. Do you realize how insane that is? Currently we are saying that !scum me decided to make himself look town by blatantly killing a confirmed town, then forcing another scumbuddy into contradicting his cover story, as well as claiming to have deliberately tried to make that confirmed town dead.

Did you fools ever consider the idea that I was a redirected !town and that !scumFallacy was lying about not using the fast hatter badge in order to make me look bad? Cause you should have! It was a much more reasonable idea than this gambit madness! Sure, he publicly bought a projectile-badge later, but there's many ways scum could have worked around that. Scumbuddies could have transferred him their pons so he could buy it. The fast-hatter badge he used last night could have been a gift from another scumbuddy in the previous day, meaning Fallacy could keep his pons for today. There are lots of plausible ways that Fallacy could be the real scum, but none of them are true because in the end, the only reason why Fallacy's redirect went off was because Webadict made a mistake!

So let's discuss the possibilities if !scumme really did get redirected. It's probably what you guys beleive in after all.

It goes without saying that Fallacy of Urist would be town. The story goes that I was working with the mafia the whole time getting nightkills while my teamates kept blundering into role blocks and protects. Those who say that I was the sole person attempting mafia nightkills are insane because why would the mafia cut their killing power in half? What gambit reward is worth doing that for?

Before we continue that train of thought, let's briefly entertain the idea that I acted alongside my buddies during day 1 and acted alone during day 2 for the sake of a gambit. If I did that, then I am increasing the chances of there being no kills that night since if something happens to me such as a block, protect, or a redirect, then there is no backup kill. Scum risk losing their most reliable ability for a gimmicky mindgame at a point where they succesfully busted the two masons alongside the modkilling on one of their most active townies (ie. Dolores).

Let's go back to the idea of my colleagues being blocked during day 2 as well as day 1. I was the only scum who got succesful kills due to a plausible coincidence (besides the scum who performed the 4maskwolf lightning strike). Then I get redirected into NQT, due to bad luck.

At this point I have ask what about this situation is different from a !town vigilante that was redirected by a dumb towny. Both !scum me and !town me failed to hit our intended targets, so you can't use NQT's flip to get a read. You could have if you disputed whether the redirect actually happened, but we're well past that point I hope. The only way you can tell the two of us apart is by analyzing our behaviour, but you just hop on the gambit train again.

We did this with Toaster and NQT and look where that got us. Both of them were players who made some stupid mistakes that we thought were scum gambits. We killed them one way or another and what do you know! They turned out town! Are you really going to murder someone over an alleged gambit for a third time? The only evidence that's been brought against me was the fact that I (truthfully) claimed to use a fast-hatter badge, and the fact that there once again wasn't any nightkill. The latter made some of you come the ridiculous theory that I was the sole nightkiller, which I eviscerated easily.

Can you bring some better evidence? Do you have a list of scum tells? Can you recall some moments where I acted particlarly anti-town? Can you recall some arguments I made that were blatantly without merit? Can you refute the opinions of the confirmed town members who also thought I was a towney? Do you think I said little of value to the town in my time here? Cause if you're going to lynch me, you need to make a case. One confusing action is not enough.

I'll talk about the hammering now. It was not a decision I put much thought in, that's true, but I did have a rationale which you can freely criticize. We got everything we could out of Toaster, the only thing that could save him from a lynch would be if we dug up someone more guilty. To me, that person was Nirur Torir and I have a record of delaying my hammer specifically because I didn't want him to coast through this day without being challenged.

Unvote

I want to hear Nirur Torir speak before we hammer.

Eventually he got back to me and what he said disapointed me as I outlined back in Delusion 1. Then I felt that the thread slowed down and we stopped being productive. You can really feel the hole Dolores left behind.

Vector offered to hammer, I thought "yeah, it makes sense. We're not getting anything out of this anymore" so I thought it'd be best not to waste any more time. I was around back when we still had extensions and I frequently remember people adding on an extra day where everyone did basically nothing.

In hindsight, it was wrong for many reasons (Tric was clearly against the hammer), but it's not the first time I did a reckless hammer.

Anyway, that's then end of my mega-post. This was an exhausting thing to write and I don't know how vauable it really was. The most important things to come from it in my opinion is the idea that we should look at the chart NQT made again to look for possible nightkillers (I swear I'm not the only person to attempt a night kill!), The case for Trickmagic being pure town, and the explanation for my failed fast hatter badge.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: January 06, 2021, 09:23:17 am »

I kind of lost steam near the end and I wasn't able to write everything I wanted to, but I can probably add some more things on later.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: January 06, 2021, 09:23:36 am »

I can buy a no bonk badge. Anyone have any ideas as to who I should put it on?

Heydude seems like a good candidate, but only if we're confident that we're lynching scum. While it might be handicapping town to no-bonk a vig, the numbers in the morning would still be 5-2 town-mafia (assuming no third party) if we lynched scum and no nightkills happened, but 4-3 otherwise with no nightkills, and 3-3 with one. If we do lynch scum, it would probably be better not for a vig to kill anyone, as that. This would be a useful test of heydude's

If heydude is vig rather than scum, the only mafia/3rd party kill we've seen would be the daykill that took out IcyTea/4mask... which suggests we might have information about that today, unless they perform the kill at the very end.

(Or perhaps that kill is a one-shot the scum gets on top of the mafiakill, which is either heydude's kill or something they used in the night but was somehow blocked... all very speculative. If we don't see a daykill today, we would very much suspect the mafiakill would be heydude's night thing, given the possibility of fast-hatter badges being used to circumvent almost any block/protect. Then again... WIFOM here, I suspect.))

PPE: need to read heydude's post. This will be interesting.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: January 06, 2021, 09:25:23 am »

Still need to make my role claim. Ran out of time/forgot that too.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: January 06, 2021, 09:39:24 am »

The claim

And that's it. The basic concept is pretty simple. The variety comes from the different gun effects.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: January 06, 2021, 09:43:12 am »

Anyway, I hope this claim kills any idea of me being the mafia's dedicated nightkiller since my kills rely on spending a consumable resource that can technically be replenished, but is overall worse than a standard mafia night kill.

Most guns fire bullets that only do 1 damage. If I fire both shots at the same person, that leaves them with 1 HP. I need to get lucky in order to oneshot.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 122