Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LV: Masked Trouble - Scum Victory  (Read 47968 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LV: Masked Trouble - D2 Steroids are bad! (7/9)
« Reply #330 on: July 21, 2015, 03:09:13 pm »

... why in the heck is having the most votes in the game not a scumtell?
~~~
Okay. As per my arguments yesterday, Urist McCoder.

New bite of information against you, Urist McCoder, I noticed recently that although your attack on me was pushed forwards, you completely lacked defense.

I ask you again... why are you not scum? You may have explained why I am scum(wrong, though) but why are you town?

Also, my new scum team picks are Urist McCoder and Loud Whispers.

If you'd like an explanation on why Loud Whispers is my second scum pick, I can provide that with a bit of work.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 21, 2015, 04:05:29 pm »

...Yeah, fair point. Scratch that.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Beginner's Mafia LV: Masked Trouble - D1: Locker Room (9/9)
« Reply #332 on: July 21, 2015, 04:13:41 pm »

If you'd like an explanation on why Loud Whispers is my second scum pick, I can provide that with a bit of work.

* Luchadore Whispers lets out a laugh, fell and terrible.

I would speak on the possibility of a Graknorke and Tawarochir scum team, but that would backfire heavily at the moment.
Okay, that's it. I'm saying a notquitethere and a hiddenleafguy scum team for the moment. Let's take them down.
Well we knew for certain that everyone could agree that Graknorke seemed to be the most helpful scumhunter and now we know he really was after he was proven innocent, and someone framed him to get him out of the scene. Hiddenleafguy was far more suspicious, but I maintained it was much more likely that Hiddenleafguy was a true noob whilst you were well-learned in Mafia ways.
You're two for four down and only seemed to name Graknorke because they were zoning in on you, and are now naming me because I am zoning in on you, and only seemed to zone in on Hiddenleafguy because Hiddenleafguy and you were the two most suspicious people on day 1 - it was either HLG or you.

Oh but of course, I'm sure you had reasons for your suspicions. Reasons you did not bother to tell anyone, because you have not made them yet.

wow reading back through that me and fallacyofurist really do look like a scum team :-\
I have not yet turned my suspicions into convictions on you Urist McCoder, but FallacyofUrist every single thing I've seen of you reeks of scum.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 21, 2015, 04:23:40 pm »

Wait, no, I misread that. It's not a tell in and of itself, it's a result of perceived tells. So it could be called an indirect tell, but being voted on is not a tell by itself.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 21, 2015, 05:07:02 pm »

Tawa
How in the world are being voted on the most and having the most posts town-tells? Why are you trying to throw suspicion off of the two most suspicious people yet?
If you're voted for by literally every player then if you're scum then your buddy has been bussing you. While scum often vote one another in distancing on D1, they rarely bus. Fallacy was almost lynched on D1. If you'd opened the page I linked to, you'd see the theory behind thinking the highest frequency poster is less likely to be scum. I'm interested in actually finding scum, not just blindly lynching the least popular players.

What's with the leading question? That's not very nice.
Shh, I'm trying to get results here. Let's see what he says.

Congratulating yourself on surviving? That's a paddlin' tell.
Not caring about displaying scum tells is a town tell. Commenting on your town tells is a scum tell. Meta-commenting on your tells is an NQT-tell. If you really think I'm scum then vote me.

McCoder is tied with Graknorke for the most target voted for on D1 (3).
[...]
On D1, Graknorke, 4mask and Loud Whispers were not voted by anyone.
Your honor, the witness's statement contains a clear contradiction!
It's a typo! Good spotting. I obviously meant "McCoder is tied with Graknorke for the most targets voted for on D1 (3)." McCoder and Graknorke both voted for three different players, as far as I can tell everyone else managed at most two. Graknorke, 4mask and LW weren't voted by anyone. Double-check yourself or take my word for it. There's no contradiction here.

Fallacy
You have received the most votes in the game, are you trying to tell us you're scum?

Loud Whispers
To answer you notquitethere, it's just a humourous way of saying I have my suspicions, my vote was maintained on FallacyofUrist; I was not aware of any ambiguity by abusing the dramatic emphasis of red text.
When you put something in red text, you are literally voting for it. It's stylistically confusing to also use the vote-colour for dramatic emphasis.

I also do not believe in being able to statistically analyze who is working against us over who my intuition says is; do you genuinely believe that your superstitions as to who has the most posts and how many votes they got is a sure sign as to who is innocent? Because FallacyofUrist earned those votes by being suspicious to hell and the quantity of posts is secondary to the content of the posts.
The stats aren't everything but they're a very good starting point. These aren't 'superstitions': I have trawled through dozens of games looking at common patterns: the person with the most posts is very very rarely scum. This makes sense as scum player most often play reactively.

Fallacy was voted for every other player except me. Do you think I'm his buddy? If not, then who was bussing him?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 21, 2015, 05:17:07 pm »

* Luchadore Whispers lets out a laugh, fell and terrible.

I would speak on the possibility of a Graknorke and Tawarochir scum team, but that would backfire heavily at the moment.
Okay, that's it. I'm saying a notquitethere and a hiddenleafguy scum team for the moment. Let's take them down.
Well we knew for certain that everyone could agree that Graknorke seemed to be the most helpful scumhunter and now we know he really was after he was proven innocent, and someone framed him to get him out of the scene. Hiddenleafguy was far more suspicious, but I maintained it was much more likely that Hiddenleafguy was a true noob whilst you were well-learned in Mafia ways.
You're two for four down and only seemed to name Graknorke because they were zoning in on you, and are now naming me because I am zoning in on you, and only seemed to zone in on Hiddenleafguy because Hiddenleafguy and you were the two most suspicious people on day 1 - it was either HLG or you.

Oh but of course, I'm sure you had reasons for your suspicions. Reasons you did not bother to tell anyone, because you have not made them yet.

wow reading back through that me and fallacyofurist really do look like a scum team :-\
I have not yet turned my suspicions into convictions on you Urist McCoder, but FallacyofUrist every single thing I've seen of you reeks of scum.
You are either scum or a good hunter. And if you're a good hunter, I'm not sure where to look next.
I really hope we've got a cop to prove my innocence.

*Listens to music*
Okay. Oi you, when did someone frame Graknorke? I see no evidence of that. In fact, through the whole game, he's been the most town of us all- I see that quite clearly. It's even more apparent now that he's gone. The scum must have seen him as the threat to their ranks that he was.

... here's the important(and more relevant bit): you've given some good arguments against me, but no arguments that prove(or attempt to prove) that you or Urist McCoder are not scum. In fact, good sir, it seems that you're trying to distract from your own scumminess by attacking me. I, for better or worse, am the scapegoat at the moment. I await your reply.
~~~
Then NQT makes a big post.

I've read the theory thing on the most posting player. Very nice, that. I think I read it, anyway.

Response to question:

Fallacy
You have received the most votes in the game, are you trying to tell us you're scum?

No, I'm not trying to say I'm scum. I'm just curious why having a large number of votes D1 isn't a scumtell.
~~~

Blast it. Here's the deal. I believe that Loud Whispers and Urist McCoder are the scum because they've assaulted me, to a large degree, but done nothing to logic out their own innocence. I've poked and pushed at them multiple times, but they don't respond to defend themselves. Look up ad hominem. If that's the way to spell it. It's latin for to the man. Loud Whispers and Urist McCoder are striking at me instead of my arguments.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 21, 2015, 07:51:33 pm »

Urist McCoder: You're not coming across much better though. All of your posts have been very short, and without adding much. Not much different to hiddenleafguy's style really. But FoU didn't pick up on it. You two as a scumteam isn't looking particularly unlikely right now.
If we're looking at scum teams, you jumped on Urist McCoder's vote pretty quickly, and since you began piling on NQT he's agreed with everything you've said as well. At least, up until right now where there's a chance of you coming under scrutiny. Coincidence? Probably not. I feel like one of you is a disgrace to Luchadore-kind, and right now you're looking like the more dangerous of the two with your attempts at quickly dictating a common consensus.
So I've been thinking. Fallacy is still shady to me, but there's other things to address.
unvote
vote McCoder

McCoder, your behavior so far has been very indicative of following the bandwagon. You made accusations soon after others did, and then dropped them as soon as any swing happened against them, like you're afraid to stand out.
Please justify every vote and unvote you have made up until now.
Actually, because he said I'm scum- then gave no real reason for it. He said something like "because there's no one else to pressure". Does that not seem scummy to you?
That does make sense. It would have helped if you'd explained that at the time. As always, justification is key. I think I'd rather have people posting utter rubbish theories that is well backed up than I would them trying to emulate Fermat's last theorem. At least with the former you can go through the given evidence and arguments to consider whether it's sensible or not.
Context: "he" being Urist McCoder.

Okay then. As you can see, Graknorke brought down a hammer of scum hunting onto Urist McCoder, which, I believe, would have succeeded if the lynch hadn't been diverted onto hiddenleafguy, who was nooby, although town.

Urist McCoder, I expect answers. Now. (or at least soon.)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #337 on: July 21, 2015, 08:30:12 pm »

You are either scum or a good hunter. And if you're a good hunter, I'm not sure where to look next.
I really hope we've got a cop to prove my innocence.
*OOC, every time you said good hunter I was hearing all of them Bloodborne voices.
I asked earlier and we do have either a cop or a jailor; perhaps both. The cop should also be able to reveal who they investigated is innocent or mafia... At risk of lynching. Though then again, jailer could protect them afterwards, but that would also stop the cop from further investigating. I must say that makes the mechanics more than a bit interesting, as the cop has to collate enough information and reveal it before they're lynched or sicked by mafia, as after they reveal their role they are guaranteed to either be sicked or relegated to ordinary townie status.
The cop and jailer could reveal themselves now and the innocent person the cop has identified, which would make us 3 townies for certain and shrink the mafia suspect pool down to 2/4 people, assuming the cop didn't investigate Graknorke. Then there'd be a 50% chance of lynching the right guy next time round... And the mafia would have to be found before they get rid of the 3 known vanilla town/role town.
Unless we've only got a jailer in which case I'm not really sure what the jailer can do beyond admit they're jailer and perma-invincimode themselves to shrink the pool down 1 suspect.

*Listens to music*
Okay. Oi you, when did someone frame Graknorke? I see no evidence of that.
Someone planted steroids on him, when he was a stellar Luchadore whose muscles were gained fairly with an all Biltong diet and sick reps!

The scum must have seen him as the threat to their ranks that he was.
...So it is interesting then, that he was one of the people you named as scum.

... here's the important(and more relevant bit): you've given some good arguments against me, but no arguments that prove(or attempt to prove) that you or Urist McCoder are not scum. In fact, good sir, it seems that you're trying to distract from your own scumminess by attacking me. I, for better or worse, am the scapegoat at the moment. I await your reply.
Well I'm not going to prove that Urist McCoder is not scum because I don't know that he isn't nor do I have proof of that, and if anything Urist McCoder is high on my list of suspects so I don't even care to do that. And I can't prove I'm not scum either because I don't know the cop and all I know is I'm town, Hiddenleafguy and Graknorke were town.
The only way I can prove I am town to other honourable Luchadores and not just myself is by lynching mafia. So I strive to do my best to lynch mafia, until I am killed by mafia or lynched by Luchadores. I cautioned against lynching Hiddenleafguy because he seemed to be genuinely nooby in my judgement and not acting in malice or deliberate deception (although I agree he did act in insane confusion, one must expect that of a Luchadore who wears leaves within their mask), and one who defends a town about to be lynched against majority opposition in favour of someone who does not suspect them is not someone who particularly cares about going under the radar and is one who cares about keeping the town population high.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I will post everything and anything I can possibly post to give you insight into the mind of Luchadore Whispers and the life of Luchadore Whispers short of posting the PM saying I am vanilla Townie, because that would be gamebreaking to all hell.
One thing the good Graktastic Grakopop machine did theorize before being disgraced by mafia shenanigans was that the poetic Urist and Urist scumteam was looking less likely given your diametric oppositions. The Grakular Grakophone was usually quite well reasoned in these matters; should you be revealed as town FallacyofUrist, Urist McCoder will be my suspect #1 and should you be revealed as mafia Urist McCoder will rest in my books as a probable townie. After a few questions.

Blast it. Here's the deal. I believe that Loud Whispers and Urist McCoder are the scum because they've assaulted me, to a large degree, but done nothing to logic out their own innocence. I've poked and pushed at them multiple times, but they don't respond to defend themselves. Look up ad hominem. If that's the way to spell it. It's latin for to the man. Loud Whispers and Urist McCoder are striking at me instead of my arguments.
I believe there is some projection going on here.

What happened when Grakomorph Pargon Pargon Grakthulhu and Tarowachir put the spotlight on you?
When someone accused you of being scum all you did was accuse them of being scum instead.
Tawarochir: please state, thoroughly and in your own words, why you are not scum and I am.
hiddenleafguy: please tell me, exactly why you think I'm scum and explain why you're not.
Repeaateedly.
Because there is no one else to pressure, and I think he is scum
Oh, missed you. At this point, your scummyness increases in my eyes.
Every single time.
Blast it. Here's the deal. I believe that Loud Whispers and Urist McCoder are the scum because they've assaulted me
Like clockwork.

And where have you poked and pushed at me "multiple times?" I should think a teal masked Luchadore from the town of Emuridan is very hard to confuse with any of the other Luchadores you have lied about poking and pushing, and that is to say - ones you have simply called scum because they looked at the evidence screaming above your head "this is scum."
Note well that your response  to my arguments is to attack Urist McCoder and I.
Urist McCoder is suspicious to me but you are the most suspicious beyond a reasonable doubt. Sure I suspect others but you occupy the furthest extent of my suspicion that I must clarify once and for all whether you are town or foe if only for my own sake.

I have levied upon you already that my suspicions have been founded:
  • On your attempts to get "pressure" on NQT which appeared more like you attempting to get a bandwagon on NQT going.
  • Some of your mistakes you passed off as noobiness, which you said you would accustom to adapting your playstyle. My suspicions on Hiddenleafguy were lowered because his noobiness seemed genuine, but you are by admission well-versed in Mafia game theory.
  • Constant declarations of innocence. This did not work in your favour.
  • Your actions and statements have shown you to be one more concerned with appearing the honourable Luchadore and not being the honourable Luchadore. Actions speak louder than words, and your words have been meaningless and your actions treacherous.
  • You've been lying. No simpler way to put it. You've tried to get people to lynch others based off of "evidence" you posted that you never did, and still are doing so.
  • When attacked with arguments you rush to ad hominems on other targets. Some like Hiddenleafguy and Urist McCoder are easy targets, others like myself are not. But when in doubt, just pretend there is evidence, it appears to be that FallacyofUrist is fond of fallacies.
  • Hiddenleafguy being lynched. Ironically you made the admission that sometimes lynching a townie can be useful, as Hiddenleafguy was a very confusing person who seemed genuinely insane. He was high on my list of suspects, narrowing my suspicions and widening the possibility it is you who is mafia.
Spoiler: More evidence (click to show/hide)
Graknorke was quite high on that list. Do you know something else?
He was the highest on that list. And then he got lynched. By your own admission Graknorke was an incredibly good scum hunter whilst Notquitethere was merely "still a good player." I don't know where "obsidian dagger to the scum's heart" ranks there but of note is that Graknorke was the person you most purported to trusting to be on your side, assuming of course that meant that Graknorke was the most likely to be town and was an excellent scumhunter. And if you were scum, you'd lynch the people highest on your "potency list."
I think we all agreed  that Graknorke was the truest amongst us, and the most competent at scumhunting.
He also had his suspicions about you.

I'm not even done. I've been looking into your posts and I've been spotting more inconsistencies and lies.
You go from one moment claiming that a good townie should not concern themselves with defending themselves over scumhunting, yet you flip flop on this virtue as soon as it compromises you. A good Luchadore will remove mafia from the premises first and concern their livelihood second.
I don't know where you stand there, because you have claimed both stances.

And here's examples FallacyofUrist, of tactically voting and not trying to hunt scum, but instead trying to get people lynched for little good reason or else just trying to appear "good" and not actually hunt scum good:
If you reread the thread you'll find all the things I've failed to mention, because there are even more. One, two - even a handful could be chalked off as noobiness, general mistakes and erring, but you've gone so far as to just brazenly lie. Hiddenleafguy being lynched removed all the reservations I had about you.

Do you wish to know what the people of Emuridan have to look forward to? Quite literally nothing. Forward is not a word that exists in the Emuridan dictionary. There is only backways jump, sidestep and tackle up. Wrestling is love, wrestling is living.
Wrestling is Emuridan.
Someone wants to poison the greatest wrestling match ever seen and poison Emuridan. Someone wants to do this, and for what? Money? To forfeit a match on purpose, rig it - disgrace good Luchadores everywhere, for this gain? I am filled with righteous fury. It seethes within me, quietly. I am not angry like the lion who has found out his brother has slept with all 20 of his wives, no.
I am angry like the cobbler and the mountain Kilosans, angry like the rain over the Emuridan pinwheeler trees and their seeds that go every sidestep and backways up as they body slam to the ground. This anger is not the explosive fires of Carnivale fireworks that tackle up into the sky. This is the molten ignitions that pool down a thousand sunsets away on the islands of Wesmalin calmly and unstoppable into the ocean below.
I must find the mafia before they kill Emuridan. Rob her children of hope, rob her parents of their children, and send the country backways jump forever.

If you are town, see you in the next great match they call life; I do not believe this Luchabowl longs for either you or I. Whether you be innocent or guilty I do not think I am long for this Luchabowl, I fear that the forces that conspired to sully Graksimus Aurelius will put my mask in the laundry basket with red clothes, sullying the teal beauty of my non-machine washable mask forever.

But of all Luchadores, you have convinced me of one thing to the point of conviction. If I am not using the Luchadore maverick techniques with their high minded stats and science and am just using good old fashioned intense Emuridan investigation - the evidence, and note well the evidence and not lies, it tells me you are most likely the single most obvious force conspiring against Luchabowl IV.

FallacyofUrist, do you hate Emuridan?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 21, 2015, 09:06:54 pm »

Barely a flesh wound!

Gragh... no, a dagger into my chest.

Okay, let's go through your points, one by one.

*Listens to music*
Okay. Oi you, when did someone frame Graknorke? I see no evidence of that.
Someone planted steroids on him, when he was a stellar Luchadore whose muscles were gained fairly with an all Biltong diet and sick reps!
Oh, right, in the flavor. Gotcha.

The scum must have seen him as the threat to their ranks that he was.
...So it is interesting then, that he was one of the people you named as scum.
I was incorrect. I named him as scum because of my "temporary noob insanity". In the later part of the day he read town with incredible radiance.

Well I'm not going to prove that Urist McCoder is not scum because I don't know that he isn't nor do I have proof of that, and if anything Urist McCoder is high on my list of suspects so I don't even care to do that. And I can't prove I'm not scum either because I don't know the cop and all I know is I'm town, Hiddenleafguy and Graknorke were town.
The only way I can prove I am town to other honourable Luchadores and not just myself is by lynching mafia. So I strive to do my best to lynch mafia, until I am killed by mafia or lynched by Luchadores. I cautioned against lynching Hiddenleafguy because he seemed to be genuinely nooby in my judgement and not acting in malice or deliberate deception (although I agree he did act in insane confusion, one must expect that of a Luchadore who wears leaves within their mask), and one who defends a town about to be lynched against majority opposition in favour of someone who does not suspect them is not someone who particularly cares about going under the radar and is one who cares about keeping the town population high.
You consider Urist McCoder to be likely scum? Good to know- likely bussing though. I think it relevant that at the end of the first day, I found hiddenleafguy to have a bit of a "town noob" feel growing, if I had more time in the day I probably would have revoted Urist McCoder.

I will post everything and anything I can possibly post to give you insight into the mind of Luchadore Whispers and the life of Luchadore Whispers short of posting the PM saying I am vanilla Townie, because that would be gamebreaking to all hell.
One thing the good Graktastic Grakopop machine did theorize before being disgraced by mafia shenanigans was that the poetic Urist and Urist scumteam was looking less likely given your diametric oppositions. The Grakular Grakophone was usually quite well reasoned in these matters; should you be revealed as town FallacyofUrist, Urist McCoder will be my suspect #1 and should you be revealed as mafia Urist McCoder will rest in my books as a probable townie. After a few questions.
I'm glad to know that you don't consider it impossible for me to be town.

I believe there is some projection going on here.

What happened when Grakomorph Pargon Pargon Grakthulhu and Tarowachir put the spotlight on you?
When someone accused you of being scum all you did was accuse them of being scum instead.
Tawarochir: please state, thoroughly and in your own words, why you are not scum and I am.
hiddenleafguy: please tell me, exactly why you think I'm scum and explain why you're not.
Repeaateedly.
Because there is no one else to pressure, and I think he is scum
Oh, missed you. At this point, your scummyness increases in my eyes.
Every single time.
Blast it. Here's the deal. I believe that Loud Whispers and Urist McCoder are the scum because they've assaulted me
Like clockwork.
Well crikey, that's correct. It seems that my natural reflex against an attack is to attack back. Quote some human I don't know: "the best defense is a good offense". But that doesn't seem to be something I should do all the time. Thank you for noticing that.
Note that you neglected the context for "I believe that Loud Whispers and Urist McCoder are the scum because they've assaulted me". Continue the bold text, please.

Grah, it seems the rest of your text has defeated my quoting skills.
I'll try to respond to the rest, though.

Okay, I'm not "well versed" in Mafia game theory, I only have a small volume of study of Mafia. And besides, the best way to understand Mafia is to play it, as I'm doing right now.

And to most of the rest: noobiness. This is my first Mafia game, and thus... issues that an experienced player wouldn't have I have. Though I'm growing in skill at this very moment, D1 I had many... issues... that I do not intend to continue now. Unfortunately I can't seem to answer your questions with more effectiveness than that. I think I need some time to think.

At the very least, that massive blow of scum hunting has removes your suspicion in my eyes. Glad to see you're packing the big guns. I'm keeping my vote on Urist McCoder, though.

Loud Whispers is no longer suspicious to me.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 21, 2015, 10:29:37 pm »

One part of your testimony here interests me.
You consider Urist McCoder to be likely scum? Good to know- likely bussing though. I think it relevant that at the end of the first day, I found hiddenleafguy to have a bit of a "town noob" feel growing, if I had more time in the day I probablywouldhave revoted Urist McCoder.
Do you remember the circumstances? Nobody in their right mind would have voted for anyone else--HLG was more suspicious than Solid Snake without a cardboard box. So why is your hindsight better than 20/20 here--why do you seem to know his alignment?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 21, 2015, 11:15:24 pm »

I said he had "a bit of a town noob feel". Only a bit. It was beginning to seem likely, but I went against my instinct. I was wrong.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 21, 2015, 11:20:40 pm »

I meant McCoder.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 21, 2015, 11:22:13 pm »

I meant McCoder.
What do you mean by that?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 21, 2015, 11:26:33 pm »

Reread my post and fill in the last instance of "his" with "Urist McCoder's".

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 21, 2015, 11:28:02 pm »

Why do I seem to know Urist McCoder's alignment? I don't. I just have a guess which I think is correct.
Who is this "solid snake" you speak of?

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35