Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 35

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LV: Masked Trouble - Scum Victory  (Read 47999 times)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LV: Masked Trouble - D1: Locker Room (9/9)
« Reply #270 on: July 16, 2015, 09:53:31 am »

Just curious about how much time we have left before one of us dies in the night from a heart attack.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 16, 2015, 10:13:20 am »

Just curious about how much time we have left before one of us dies in the night from a heart attack.
Just curious? Cancel Extension.
Anyways, if we will kill someone who can give information if he is dead, pressure someone else.  FOS them, and pressure vote them D2.
I am not against Fallacy's votes. I'm just telling that if someone wants to either still vote at Fallacy or to someone else. Either way, it's up to Coder on he is bandwagoning or not.
Unvote.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 16, 2015, 10:55:05 am »

NQT I thought that the longer the day the more likely it becomes that scum will crack

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 16, 2015, 11:03:45 am »

I forgot to add the time to the votecount. As of right now, there are 23:30 hours left.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 16, 2015, 11:26:30 am »

Thank you Teneb.

Unvote FallacyofUrist, my vote was placed on to apply pressure to get him to scumhunt and plays no purpose in the last day of the day.

Tawarochir, I haven't really seen much of you. Pray tell, why is FOU scum?

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 16, 2015, 11:58:45 am »

NQT how do you feel about shortening days?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 16, 2015, 12:03:23 pm »

Imma answer these questions as well, as your other IC.
NQT I thought that the longer the day the more likely it becomes that scum will crack
Certainly false on D1.  Scum don't crack on D1 so much as get overexcited, generally, and if they haven't done it early on they won't do it at all, in my experience.

Shortening requires a majority consensus anyway, so... it's only to be done when the majority is in agreement.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 16, 2015, 12:04:32 pm »

Tawarochir, I haven't really seen much of you. Pray tell, why is FOU scum?
I gave my reasoning earlier. I'm probably going to change my vote once somebody else seems fishy enough, but for now, Fallacy's apologies, while slightly redeeming his irrationality beforehand, do not excuse his earlier behavior.

It should be mentioned that while you haven't seen much of me, I've seen even less of you. Any particular reason?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 16, 2015, 12:46:48 pm »

I think it's best when everyone knows when the day ends. Unless a town majority is in agreement, there's no use shortening.

You don't generally find scum by them cracking, it's more that they reveal themselves through their behavior and so there's diminishing returns in extending the day.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #279 on: July 16, 2015, 02:00:13 pm »

FOU, may you elaborate on the issue of your sudden certainty that nqt was rigging the match?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 16, 2015, 04:35:31 pm »

FOU, may you elaborate on the issue of your sudden certainty that nqt was rigging the match?
... please quote the post in which I said anything of the sort.

~~~

Now. Here's a message to everyone that bandwagoned me.

There are two reasons you people voted me.
One. Because I practically spammed "I am town", effectively spamming "I am scum" for much of the day. As you can tell, that was an ineffective ploy that backfired, failing to reveal scum and getting me voted.
Two. Because I tunneled on NQT and hiddenleafguy at the beginning.
Look. Both of those were mistakes. I'm beginning to learn the ropes of this game, and I'm having fun while doing so. Eventually my noob idiocy may vanish entirely.

I would however like to note that Tawarochir, hiddenleafguy, and H4zardZ1 effectively only voted me for the reasons the other people did. As in, I see them pretty much copying the arguments the effective scum hunting ICs and Graknorke made.
H4zardZ1 seems sincere(although noobish) to me, so I'm going to focus on the other two in my scum hunting for now.

Tawarochir: please state, thoroughly and in your own words, why you are not scum and I am.
hiddenleafguy: please tell me, exactly why you think I'm scum and explain why you're not.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 16, 2015, 05:10:52 pm »

Because there is no one else to pressure, and I think he is scum
Oh, missed you. At this point, your scummyness increases in my eyes.

Urist McCoder, why doth you thinketh I be the scum?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 16, 2015, 05:25:24 pm »

Tawarochir: please state, thoroughly and in your own words, why you are not scum and I am.
You have no reason to suspect I am not scum except taking my word for it, but you also have few or no reasons to think I am, either. You, meanwhile, had what seemed to be a rather over-the-top breakdown with the most bizarre methods of denial I have ever seen.
One. Because I practically spammed "I am town", effectively spamming "I am scum" for much of the day. As you can tell, that was an ineffective ploy that backfired, failing to reveal scum and getting me voted.
Two. Because I tunneled on NQT and hiddenleafguy at the beginning.
I started suspecting you before you even started with the "I am town" thing, and, for the record, you quite literally asked people to vote for and pressure NQT and HLG for no discernible reason.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 16, 2015, 05:40:05 pm »

To begin with before... Damn forgot the name of the person who pointed out that you had said that you were town in most of your posts. After that I read back through and notice that you had, that was suspicious to me. As for why I am not scum who would rig a match, you will just have to trust me, and take my mask when I inevitability die, dry clean only by the way.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 16, 2015, 05:44:32 pm »

Oh, missed you. At this point, your scummyness increases in my eyes.
Because he thinks you're scum? That's some OMGUS behaviour right there. Exactly in line with how you've been acting the entire game so far.

Anyway:
H4zard, what is the single scummiest post of the game so far, in your opinion? Completely removed from context, just that post on its own. You seem to be a bit reluctant to actually engage with scum-hunting, preferring to encourage people to not vote for Fallacy. Whether that's because you have some innate fear of a majority vote in general or you just want to protect Fallacy I can't say, but either way it's not based on something rational. And it's not helping anything, either.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 35