Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: Vizier: A Game of Treachery [6 Players]  (Read 16304 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Vizier: A Game of Treachery [6 Players]
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2014, 05:33:37 pm »

"I too my king, request a ministry; that of the Foreign Ministry. Leaving these positions empty oft leads to unfortunate mishaps...such as our problems with the Sleeping Sickness."

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2014, 07:48:57 pm »

"So be it," says the king.  "From henceforth, Pangaea Homologue shall be Spymas- I mean, Valet to the King and Cinad shall be Chancellor."

OOC: A clarification on victory conditions.  If you successfully pull off any victory condition except "have all the Ministries", you may announce your victory at the end of a round.  Your victory does not come into effect, however, until after all round actions are resolved, as it is possible that chance may discount your victory.  If you leave off announcing victory until the next round, it won't take effect until that round is resolved.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2014, 08:24:44 pm »

Kyle raises his hand.

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2014, 08:46:01 pm »

"I propose a solution to the Sleeping sickness crisis, my Pious Thief(2 Guile, 1 piety) will be able to help us."
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2014, 01:59:26 am »

Turning his head to one side, Cinad gestured towards a map of Elbreth and its surrounding territories. "The Mounites have caused enough trouble for both ourselves and our kingdom; their sympathisers within your majesty's lands must be accounted for and  be dealt with..." The newly-made Chancellor made a slicing motion along his neck.

"As such, I will make a Moneylender (Gold 2, Gule 1) available to finance the activities of our eyes and ears around the countryside in support of my Lady Blusterant..."

As he spoke, a lowly clerk arrived in the Council Chambers; Cinad conversed with the man, before receiving a parchment. "Be seeming that this embezzlement problem is starting to have quite the effect on our 'daily needs', Cinad said with mild terror, "our weekly shipments of fine wool from ol' Sheepstead seem to have missed their quota; the budget be too small now...I propose we deal with this before we start wiping our backsides with leaves! I will provide the support of the Foreign Ministry (2 Etiquette) and a Cunning Chaplain (2 Piety, 1 Guile) of mine. Anyone else with me? Unless of course you be liking the feeling of bark up your nethers?"

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2014, 05:17:04 am »

Kyle raises his hand.

"It's good to see you here again, Kyle. What are you thinking about?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2014, 09:55:43 am »

"What's a valet? Where I come from the leaders never had those. But then, some of the leaders routinely slept in the wilds to prove they were tough."

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2014, 12:22:45 pm »

"Does anyone have any resources for the Purchasing of the cure? With that cure we can end this crisis.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2014, 12:31:33 pm »

"The Blusterants have always been a family of devout Suulians. This heresy is simply shocking! I propose to have the Mounite heretics rooted out, flogged, and then offered a monetary reward for the names of their fellow heretics. After the flogging, of course. To this end I will supply my Moneylender (Gold 2, Guile 1) to supply funds, both for the bribes and to purchase new, extra spiky flogging equipment."

"I am also willing to devote the Bishop (2 Piety, 1 Etiquette), an Erudite Noble (2 Knowledge, 1 Etiquette) and of course the resources of the Royal Library to any similarly pious cause."
Harriet giggles

(Insert Blusterant's reply)

"Well, it just so happened that I have some blackmail on one of their backer, the high and mighty Lord Stone(The Corrupt Noble(2 Guile, 1 Etiquette)). I may be able to lend it to you if you can think of an use for it."

She turn to the table "Those Diplomatic Troubles may be even more needed with the death of the Vasiri Ambassador. My helper(The Assassin 2 Guile, 1 Might) still got hold of the lead, but still lack the manpower."

She give a look at Cinad "...what sort of bark?"

"Does anyone have any resources for the Purchasing of the cure? With that cure we can end this crisis.
She quickly checks some notes "No one who isn't busy."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2014, 12:41:05 pm »

"What's a valet? Where I come from the leaders never had those. But then, some of the leaders routinely slept in the wilds to prove they were tough."

Pangaea looks mildly bewildered.
"Oh, I see. Well, valets are servants who tend to the clothing and appearance of their masters. Sometimes they are responsible for keeping their masters out of trouble. In this particular case, I will lead the department that gathers information for His Majesty's officials and thwarts covert actions against our country. I'll be the Chief Spy, if you want to put it bluntly.

It sounds like Wolfgang has discovered something that might cure the Sleeping Sickness. I'd like nothing more than to put an end to that scourge once and for all. The sickness, that is, not Wolfgang. I can almost certainly send agents to handle the negotiation with his contact, but we need Gold as well. How are you doing financially?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2014, 12:45:37 pm »

"If my connections have gold to donate then I do not know of it."

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2014, 12:49:25 pm »

"If we really need to I can send one of my more financially useful agents. You guys will have to provide Guile however."

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2014, 02:49:57 pm »

"Excuse me for a moment."

Pangaea stands by the table.
"The security of government personnel is of supreme importance. I'll let the master swordsman Laen Foch, also known as The Deadly Bard (2 Might, 1 Knowledge), accompany and support those who inquire about the Missing Diplomats."

Returning to Wolfgang and Kyle, Pangaea speaks again.
"You provide gold and I provide guile. Excellent. Agents of the Ministry of Valets the Interior (3 Guile) will be put at your disposal while you attempt to Purchase a Cure for the Sleeping Sickness."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2014, 02:57:36 pm »

"Oh oak or fir presumably; something that won't be too expensive...although I do be preferring wool myself."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2014, 05:10:01 pm »

Pangaea returns from a meeting at Interior.
"We have reason to believe that subversive groups within the kingdom may be in communication with malicious foreign agents. This is obviously serious and therefore I propose an immediate investigation of these suspected Spy-aided Heretics. I have assigned Thioral Brymsteen, a very Angry Cleric (2 Piety, 1 Might) to the case, but since the Interior Ministry's resources are strained at the moment, any additional support would be highly appreciated."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16