Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 43

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 68474 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD: Turn 6, The Update that gave me a minor headache.
« Reply #195 on: September 01, 2011, 07:59:23 am »

Wow, this could get bloody...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 01, 2011, 08:02:51 am »

Nirathi remained fascinated at the ever-changing world. She felt that she had seen and learned so much of it despite her young age, and there was so much more, only hinted at by the scrolls she had read and barely understood. This sky, so big. Wonder if we get go back. Want to read all the scrolls. Why Mother turn human? Faster travel by riding? Maybe she can't move fast as dragon. I wonder what my human form looks like. I wonder what else I'll turn into. And what this thing? ... A puzzle!

Nirathi shall spend the ride alternatively trying to figure out how the contraption works and looking around at the world with awe as it goes by. At some point she will ask if they'll ever see the scroll room again. (If one of her first sights of dwarves is a crowd, she will probably bounce a few times, overjoyed to be graced with seeing the wonder of so many intelligent living beings.)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 01, 2011, 08:08:11 am »

Conchobar decided to investigate the odd creature, as its presence appeared to be a more pressing issue than that of the treasure.

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 01, 2011, 04:07:07 pm »

Dekoth stares at the creature, being fearful that it was after his life; But after it started to speak, Dekoth started to relax, since it can speak, like his mother could. But now he was faced with a choice: Should he come with the creature, which could possibly be a trap that would lead him to death, or enslavement; or just refuse the offer, but that would make him have to learn pretty much everything on his own...

Dekoth finally reached a decision, choosing to follow the Wyvern. Hopefully, this Wyvern would not be leading him to a trap, could it?

MAN, I am not really used to typing out long posts... This might not happen again in a while.  :o

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 02, 2011, 01:43:26 am »

Spoiler: Yoink/Koraeleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Firelordsky/Kefka (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spaghetti7/Jaxar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Azkul/Azkul (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tomas1297/Astaroth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn/Conchobar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Aklyon/Alterix (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir/Nirathi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nega/Dekoth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran/Acheran (click to show/hide)

I changed the character sheets a bit to resemble Dwarmin's superior format. No update right now, today I just want to relax...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 01:52:56 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 02, 2011, 02:02:10 am »

I changed the character sheets a bit to resemble Dwarmin's superior format. No update right now, today I just want to relax...
Good, good, giving me an actual chance to match your update speed. D:
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 02, 2011, 07:04:20 pm »

(I'm going to age up soon)

The Pack

Koraeleth (Yoink)

Where was everyone? the chamber was empty except for you and the creature you were holding. Perhaps mother had came and brought everyone somewhere. Or perhaps your siblings have gone and went exploring...You knew not and you were tired....You sat down with the creature still being held and waited for someone to come in.

After some time, your mother arrived. She was large and tall, hopefully you would be of that great size some day.

"Ah child, it is good that you have come back...I shall name you Koraeleth. It was a name of one of my ancestors."

She continued walking towards the nest and then saw what was in your mouth.

"Child, where did you get that? Spit it out."

She then speaks towards the creature in its tongue. The thing replies.

"Put it down child."

Gravnoth (Haika)

You are superior. That you had decided when you first emerged from your egg, but now you also had your mother's approval...Now time to show it off. You neared what remained of the carcass and made your siblings look at you. Through a series of gestures and sounds, you communicate that you are superior to all of them! They don't however seem happy with this...Two of them look at each other (the shiny ones) and pounced on you! The nerve of these upstarts...As for the other one...He growled as well and then began attacking the chromatic dragons.

It would have been bloodier but mother was still there.

"Don't fight! Stop fighting or I'll leave you here and put out the torches!"

At that everyone stood up, stopped fighting, and just waited for mother to speak again.

"I'm disappointed in you four. Your brothers, not enemies. Don't let me see that again...Come on, we're going back to the chamber."

As you head back, everyone in the group is given names.

Eventually you arrive at the chamber. Koraeleth is there and seems to be holding something in his mouth. What could it be?

-6hp
-4 relations with Jaxar
-4 relations with Kefka

Jaxar (Spaghetti7)

After eating such a good meal, you felt powerful. You heard footsteps coming from behind and saw that it was Gravnoth. You still felt some thanks to him for bringing food, but then he deigned to tell everyone he was superior. That angered you greatly. You looked at Kefka and them pounced (2). Unfortunately, you missed completely and landed on the ground. Kefka was more successful however and pounced on the green drake. Then Azkul just looked at the fight and decided that all of you were foes...He swiped at Kefka, bit Gravnoth, and pounced on you.

At that everyone stood up, stopped fighting, and just waited for mother to speak again.

"I'm disappointed in you four. Your brothers, not enemies. Don't let me see that again...Come on, we're going back to the chamber."

Eventually you arrive at the chamber. Koraeleth is there and seems to be holding something in his mouth. What could it be?

-8 hp
-4 relations with Gravnoth
-4 relations with Azkul
+4 relations with Kefa

Kefka (Firelordsky)

After eating with your siblings, Gravnoth came back and tried to show his superiority...Which was false because Jaxar was dominant, not Gravnoth. Jaxar looked at you and you understood. Attack Gravnoth, and you did. (5) You pounce on Gravnoth and scratch at his scales...But then you feel pain at your rear...Oh well, need to beat Gravnoth you thought.

-6 hp
 -4 relations with Gravnoth
 -4 relations with Azkul
 +4 relations with Kefa

Azkul (Azkul)

Meat was delicious. You had little time to think on that thought however when Gravnoth came and told everyone he was superior. Arrogant fool...Only Azkul had that right! You were going to attack, but then your chromatic siblings decided that they were superior and decided to attack Gravnoth. One missed and the other pounced on him. You decided to attack all three at once. You (3) claw at Kefka and deal 6 hp of damage to him. You try and bite at Gravnoth, but he's moving too much, and you (1+2) pounce on Jaxar, dealing 8 damage.

-3 relations with Jaxar
 -3 relations with Kefka

Acheran (Tarran)

You continue to travel the tunnels, hoping to find mother. (3) Your smart enough to follow the tunnels that have many torches. (2) However, that still isn't helping...You have no idea where you are and your really hungry...

Alterix (Aklyon)

You continue to travel the tunnels, hoping to find mother. (3) Your smart enough to follow the tunnels that have many torches. (2) However, that still isn't helping...You have no idea where you are and your getting tired...

The Outcast

Astaroth (tomas1297)

You carefully approach the two creatures. One of them gently touches your neck. The other inspects your legs.

"Worry not son, they will care for you well."

They then nod to your father and begin unloading the sacks of treasure....They then gesture you to leap up into the contraption and ride. The two things talk to your father once again and then laugh a bit. Your father looks at you one last time and nods. He turns back, picks up the loot, and walks back to his lair. The two things go beyond a building and bring up two creatures...They attach them to the machine and then get on themselves. Soon you are travelling to a place....

(Your pretty much done for this age)

The Thirster

Conchobar (Sinpwn)

You look at the odd creature...It has two large antlers and spots on its body. Its as tall as you has a strange fur...It looks at you...(4) and trots away. Strange, whatever it was.

The Smooth-Skin

Nirathi (Nirur Torir)

The trip is long...very long. You begin to wander about many things such as when you'll learn to change form or how this machine works. (4+2) With a little looking around, you can see that the contraption is pulled by a group of creatures. They must be strong enough to carry the machine and all its contents. Besides seeing how the thing worked, you also looked out the windows and into the world...It was a world of white, grey, and blue. The skies were always grey with snow falling and the ground was always covered with it. Winds moved the material around at times.

After getting bored of that, you ask your mother if you'll ever see the scroll room again.

"Maybe. not for a long time though."

That was disappointing.

(Your done with this age)

The Two-Paths

Dekoth (Nega)

You decide this "wyvern" was your only hope of survival in this world, you nodded your head.

"Good child. It tis a shame about your mother...Scavengers will come and take her corpse soon...But I have an idea."

He leaves the cave and you follow.

"Watch this" he says.

He looks at the cave entrance, mumbles something and somehow rocks start falling from the cave ceiling. The cave is now blocked.

"That's what we call magic. Perhaps I'll teach it to you someday. But come on now, it is a long journey to home, and you can't even fly yet."

Spoiler: Yoink/Koraeleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Firelordsky/Kefka (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spaghetti7/Jaxar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Azkul/Azkul (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tomas1297/Astaroth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn/Conchobar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Aklyon/Alterix (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir/Nirathi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nega/Dekoth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran/Acheran (click to show/hide)

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD: Turn 7, Brotherly Love
« Reply #202 on: September 02, 2011, 07:18:46 pm »

Dekoth starts to follow the Wyvern, trusting it as he is following it.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 02, 2011, 07:34:12 pm »

Try to find the two others of the pack and lead them to usTry to learn how to speak like mother.(Also me and Spaghetti win!)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 07:24:06 am by Firelordsky »
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 02, 2011, 07:35:13 pm »

Not curious enough to follow it, Conchobar trots over to the treasure and nabs it, then goes back to the lair and asks his mother about the deer. As he does this, he feels a form of hunger, not for any material sustenance, but for what his instincts call "Magic". He asks his mother about it, and if he can learn it.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 02, 2011, 07:46:28 pm »

Well, I can only see one more option besides get more lost:

Cry hard for mother!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 02, 2011, 07:47:35 pm »

Look at what Koraeleth is carrying and thoroughly examine it
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 08:47:19 pm by Azkul »
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 02, 2011, 08:46:24 pm »

Koraeleth was pleased! Finally Mother had arrived, and she seemed interested in his find.
He eyed his returning siblings with disdain. This was his find, and he was showing it to her, not them! He gave them a warning growl, then opened his jaws to dump the creature on the floor before Mother and settled back to watch the proceedings.
Apparently the thing could speak... Koraeleth was looking foward to finding out just what it was.
He attempts, with his first use of speech, to explain where he found it, in the 'big-dead room'.

Koraeleth proudly drops the creature before Mother and watches, listening intently as she speaks to it. He tries to tell her where he found it.  If any of the others approach, he growls at them, and if they get too close to his present for Mother, he attacks them.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:02:31 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 03, 2011, 12:36:24 am »

Squeeze Lightstone harder to make it brighter.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 03, 2011, 01:23:54 am »

Follow Kefka and try to become better friends.
((And yes, we so won. Sort of.))
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 43