Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 43

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 68469 times)

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons: Another Dragon-themed RTD: Turn 4, Food and Watching
« Reply #165 on: August 29, 2011, 07:07:08 am »

Ask for help from the green one to help drag the food to Jaxar.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 29, 2011, 08:09:28 am »

Yum. Food. Now that Grav has eaten, he's feeling generous. The chromatic one near him seems smaller and weaker, if a bit shiny-er. He will help it drag the food the rest of the way to the nests if it wants help.

bold it please  :(

Can I assume that the path on which the course lies definitely leads back to the nest, and I'm not lost any more? If so:

Azkul keeps running along his path back to the nest, he then sniffs the air in search of food, and follows any scent.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 08:12:26 am by Azkul »
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 29, 2011, 09:14:22 am »

(It is a rather impressive update pace for an 11 player RTD with complex rules.)

Curl up and sleep next to mother.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 29, 2011, 11:54:40 am »

(Indeed it is)
Examine the reddish stone while waiting for mother to find us. Try to figure out what it is.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 29, 2011, 12:11:41 pm »

Rather bored, Conchobar decided to try to talk with his mother again. He asked about the world and all the amazing things in it.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 29, 2011, 02:06:46 pm »

(It is a rather impressive update pace for an 11 player RTD with complex rules.)
It makes me jealous that he has the sheer willpower/want to do so.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 29, 2011, 03:54:18 pm »

Dekoth, curious, walks slowly towards the noise of the liquid. What was that noise?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 30, 2011, 03:21:58 am »

The Pack
Acheran(Tarran)

As much as you loved the presence of your brother, the feeling of the nest, and the movement of the flames; you were bored. Perhaps mother would come back if you called for her. (1) You try to call, but you get succeed in only making a small, cracking noise.

Immediately after trying to call mother, the torch's flame is put out and the stone that your brother brought with him becomes so bright that it was as if the torch was never extinguished.

Koraeleth (Yoink)

All this action was getting tiring; first being born, then fighting your brother, and now fighting this…thing. What this thing was you had no idea, but you did know that it attacked you with that shiny stone in its hand. You knock it out of it's hand. After that, you go about examine the creature.(4) The creature has two skins; one easily removable that does not induce pain when damaged and can be ripped easily. This skin is also dividable. There doesn't seem to be any limbs or organs on this skin. The second skin is much weaker and much more similar to your own, however it doesn't have scales, only a smoothish surface. As you know, it stands on two legs and has two arms and no tail to balance it, nor does it have wings. Such a strange creature. Throughout your inspection it has been screaming and saying things you don't understand. You still have no idea what it is, all you know is that it can be dangerous and that it can speak in a way.

Gravnoth (Haika)
(Wounded has been removed)

(1+1) After gorging yourself on the carcass, you feel a bit generous with this dragon who brought you the food. He seems to be pointing back at the nest. You try to bring it back, but your simply tired from eating and fighting…Perhaps with the strength of two you shall be able to do it.

SUPER TEAMWORK TIME!
Gravnoth: 1+1=2
Kefka:1=1
Total (3)

Both of you are weak from either strain or battle, but together you two are able to nearly bring it to the nest, but then you hear rumbling and out of the tunnels comes a large dragon…who you believe is your mother. The other chromatic dragon is just behind her.

"There you two are; I was worried you'd gotten yourself into trouble. Well at least you can find food."

Kefka (Firelordsky)

(1)The carcass that you had brought for Jaxar was gorged on by this green and greedy drake. Fortunately, he hasn't eaten all of it, there is still more than enough for Jaxar. You point towards the nest and pull at the carcass. You are however still extremely weak, and this strain is painful.

-1 strength due to strain

SUPER TEAMWORK TIME!
Total (3)

Both of you are weak from either strain or battle, but together you two are able to nearly bring it to the nest, but then you hear rumbling and out of the tunnels comes a large dragon…who you believe is your mother. The other chromatic dragon is just behind her.

"There you two are; I was worried you'd gotten yourself into trouble. Well at least you can find food."

Jaxar (Spaghetti7)

You run up to your mother. She looks at you deeply, and then speaks.

"My child, you shall be called Jaxar. Now lets look for your more adventurous siblings."

Both of you wander through the tunnels…After a while, you can smell the scent of meat once again, what could it be? After a few more steps you see it, a whole body of meat! Two of your siblings are there dragging it, the other chromatic dragon Kefka, and that green dragon who fought the red one.

Azkul(Azkul)

You run towards your nest, through the tunnels of rock and darkness and by the great torches. Eventually you see the glint of gold once again and the nest. A nest empty of dragons…Where could they be? (3) You smell the air, you can smell two scents that are recent, you know one is your sibling but you have no idea on the other, never the less, you follow it. (4) Your luck seems to be improving. You have tracked down the scent and not gotten lost. You see one of the chromatic dragons and a large dragon…Who you believe to be your mother. They have not noticed you yet.

Alterix (Aklyon)

(6) As you sit in your nest, you decide to find out what exactly your little toy is. You bite it, you hit it, and you throw it. But eventually, you are able to activate it by tightly holding it. Very tightly. The stone brightens considerably, and the torch nearby is put out, You look into the stone…and you can see…a world? a drawing? you know not. You can hear your brother yelp and you feel his fear.

The Outcast

Astaroth(tomas1297)

Your sleep was wonderful; you dreamt of being strong and powerful and having a treasure trove 100x bigger than your father's. But alas, it was but a dream and you were but a hatchling in a cave. Where was this cave you wondered, and where is father? You know not but you do know where the exit is. You travel through the short tunnel that connects your cave and that of the outside world. Your lair seemed to have been underground; the exit was a stairway leading up. (1) The light outside is blinding; but after a few moments you can see. Your lair was the basement of some sort of ruin, the outside is littered with abandoned structures and monuments from the days of old. As you look around, you spot your father. He comes nearer and speaks to you.

"I see you have woken,boy; you have been sleeping for a whole day so you should be ready for what comes. Follow me, we shall be meeting with someone today."

The Smooth-Skin

Nirathi (Nirur-Torir)

You are exhausted from all this learning. You are but a hatchling, a freakishly intelligent one yes, but still a hatchling and thus require some sleep. You curl up next to your mother and dream a sweet dream. You can hear your mother humming some kind of rhyme.

The Thirster

Conchobar (Sinpwn)

(2+1) You are curious about this new world, the possibilities, the way it works. You try to ask your mother, but you yourself do not know how to speak. (4) Your mother however is somehow able to understand you. She tells you a story about how elves used to rule these woods and the mountains and the plains and the seas beyond. You learn that these particular elves had an empire of sorts extending far, but as with all empires, it became lazy and weak and was destroyed by hordes of barbarians and the armies of other nations. Now they are but a shadow of their power, a shadow of a shadow now that your father came.

The Two-Paths

Dekoth (Nega)

(1) You look around for the source, you search by the ledge, in the cave, and in the few bushes at this altitude but you cannot find the source.

Spoiler: Yoink/Koraeleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Firelordsky/Kefka (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spaghetti7/Jaxar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Azkul/Azkul (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tomas1297/Astaroth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn/Conchobar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Aklyon/Alterix (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir/Nirathi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nega/Dekoth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran/Acheran (click to show/hide)

(thanks Nirur Torir)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 02:29:53 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 30, 2011, 03:34:17 am »

Acheran was getting really impatient. While the suddenly-lighting stone was interesting, Acheran did not find it interesting enough! His failed attempt to call out made him mildly concerned about his voice. Regardless, he had had enough of waiting.

He decided to bravely leave the nest and look for mother. Inviting his brother along.

Aaaaaannnnndddd now you have the same number of turns as my RTD has.

All in a fraction of the time.

Still, I will admit, I like games that update at this rate!

Too bad I'm not doing anything interesting in the game at this time! This is about to change, though. Hopefully.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 30, 2011, 03:34:48 am »

What was this thing? Koraeleth wasn't sure, and his curiousity was being rapidly replaced by hunger.
He considered eating the creature... But it had such strange, unhealthy-looking skin, what if it made him sick?
He decided it was best to show it to Mother first.
She'd tell him what it was, and maybe give him some proper food!
So thinking, he flipped the strange, squeaking creature over again, grabbed it by the outer skin in his teeth, and then staggered off the way he'd came, chest puffed out proudly. 'Mother will be proud of me!' He thought, 'Much smarter than those others!'

Koraeleth picks the creature up by the back of its clothes and proudly carries it back to the main cave with his siblings in it, to show Mother.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD: Turn 5, A Magic Stone and an Elven Empire
« Reply #175 on: August 30, 2011, 08:19:15 am »

Grav will try and show how big and strong he is to Mother. :) ((Mostly because I can't quite think of anything else to do just yet. XD ))
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 30, 2011, 08:36:07 am »

Nirathi woke up, determined to follow her mother and do whatever was asked of her. It was to be an important day, her mother had said, and she was determined not to make her sad by doing poorly.

(You seem to have italic tags everywhere in the spoilers, and are missing a [ / i ] tag just after "The Pack." I fixed your formatting this time, but please be careful in the future.)

Code: [Select]
[i]The Pack[/i]
[b]Acheran[/b](Tarran)

As much as you loved the presence of your brother, the feeling of the nest, and the movement of the flames; you were bored. Perhaps mother would come back if you called for her. (1) You try to call, but you get succeed in only making a small, cracking noise.

Immediately after trying to call mother, the torch's flame is put out and the stone that your brother brought with him becomes so bright that it was as if the torch was never extinguished.

[b]Koraeleth[/b] (Yoink)

All this action was getting tiring; first being born, then fighting your brother, and now fighting this…thing. What this thing was you had no idea, but you did know that it attacked you with that shiny stone in its hand. You knock it out of it's hand. After that, you go about examine the creature.(4) The creature has two skins; one easily removable that does not induce pain when damaged and can be ripped easily. This skin is also dividable. There doesn't seem to be any limbs or organs on this skin. The second skin is much weaker and much more similar to your own, however it doesn't have scales, only a smoothish surface. As you know, it stands on two legs and has two arms and no tail to balance it, nor does it have wings. Such a strange creature. Throughout your inspection it has been screaming and saying things you don't understand. You still have no idea what it is, all you know is that it can be dangerous and that it can speak in a way.

[b]Gravnoth[/b] (Haika)
(Wounded has been removed)

(1+1) After gorging yourself on the carcass, you feel a bit generous with this dragon who brought you the food. He seems to be pointing back at the nest. You try to bring it back, but your simply tired from eating and fighting…Perhaps with the strength of two you shall be able to do it.

SUPER TEAMWORK TIME!
Total (3)

[b]Kefka[/b] (Firelordsky)

(1)The carcass that you had brought for Jaxar was gorged on by this green and greedy drake. Fortunately, he hasn't eaten all of it, there is still more than enough for Jaxar. You point towards the nest and pull at the carcass. You are however still extremely weak, and this strain is painful.

-1 strength due to strain

SUPER TEAMWORK TIME!
Total (3)

[b]Jaxar[/b] (Spaghetti7)

You run up to your mother. She looks at you deeply, and then speaks.

"My child, you shall be called Jaxar. Now lets look for your more adventurous siblings."

Both of you wander through the tunnels…After a while, you can smell the scent of meat once again, what could it be? After a few more steps you see it, a whole body of meat! Two of your siblings are there dragging it, the other chromatic dragon Kefka, and that green dragon who fought the red one.

[b]Azkul[/b](Azkul)

You run towards your nest, through the tunnels of rock and darkness and by the great torches. Eventually you see the glint of gold once again and the nest. A nest empty of dragons…Where could they be? (3) You smell the air, you can smell two scents that are recent, you know one is your sibling but you have no idea on the other, never the less, you follow it. (4) Your luck seems to be improving. You have tracked down the scent and not gotten lost. You see one of the chromatic dragons and a large dragon…Who you believe to be your mother. They have not noticed you yet.

[b]Alterix[/b] (Aklyon)

(6) As you sit in your nest, you decide to find out what exactly your little toy is. You bite it, you hit it, and you throw it. But eventually, you are able to activate it by tightly holding it. Very tightly. The stone brightens considerably, and the torch nearby is put out, You look into the stone…and you can see…a world? a drawing? you know not. You can hear your brother yelp and you feel his fear.

[i]The Outcast[/i]

[b]Astaroth[/b](tomas1297)

Your sleep was wonderful; you dreamt of being strong and powerful and having a treasure trove 100x bigger than your father's. But alas, it was but a dream and you were but a hatchling in a cave. Where was this cave you wondered, and where is father? You know not but you do know where the exit is. You travel through the short tunnel that connects your cave and that of the outside world. Your lair seemed to have been underground; the exit was a stairway leading up. (1) The light outside is blinding; but after a few moments you can see. Your lair was the basement of some sort of ruin, the outside is littered with abandoned structures and monuments from the days of old. As you look around, you spot your father. He comes nearer and speaks to you.

"I see you have woken,boy; you have been sleeping for a whole day so you should be ready for what comes. Follow me, we shall be meeting with someone today."

[i]The Smooth-Skin[/i]

[b]Nirathi[/b] (Nirur-Torir)

You are exhausted from all this learning. You are but a hatchling, a freakishly intelligent one yes, but still a hatchling and thus require some sleep. You curl up next to your mother and dream a sweet dream. You can hear your mother humming some kind of rhyme.

[i]The Thirster[/i]

[b]Conchobar[/b] (Sinpwn)

(2+1) You are curious about this new world, the possibilities, the way it works. You try to ask your mother, but you yourself do not know how to speak. (4) Your mother however is somehow able to understand you. She tells you a story about how elves used to rule these woods and the mountains and the plains and the seas beyond. You learn that these particular elves had an empire of sorts extending far, but as with all empires, it became lazy and weak and was destroyed by hordes of barbarians and the armies of other nations. Now they are but a shadow of their power, a shadow of a shadow now that your father came.

[i]The Two-Paths[/i]

[b]Dekoth[/b] (Nega)

(1) You look around for the source, you search by the ledge, in the cave, and in the few bushes at this altitude but you cannot find the source.

[spoiler=Yoink/Koraeleth]
HP: 37/51

Stats:
[color=green][s] [+1][/s][/color]Strength: 60 [5]
  Agility: 45
  [color=red][-1][/color] Intelligence: 35
 [color=green] [+1] [/color]Toughness: 65 [5]
  [color=green][+1] [/color]Charisma: 65
  Evilness : 60
  [color=gray][1][/color]Intimidation: 70

Combat Stats:
  Claws: 3d3
  Bite: 1d12
  Tail: 2d5
  Breath: 1d20 / Fire / Ready

Body:
  Head: Rough
  Horns: Small horns
  Claws: Long claws
  Scale Color: Red
  Body length: Long
  Spine stiffness: Standard
  Tail: Long
  Breath: Fire!

Traits:
Wounded- Lose 5 toughness and strength for 3 turns.

In cave with unenviable mother and siblings. Currently in a chamber filled with bones.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Haika/Gravnoth Terrorbelly]
HP: 50/63

Stats:
  [color=green][+1][/color] Strength: 80
  [color=green][+1][/color] Agility: 65
  Intelligence: 45
  [color=green][+1][/color] Toughness: 85
  Charisma: 50
  [color=gray][1][/color]Evilness : 65
   [color=gray][1][/color] Intimidation: 70

Combat Stats:
  Breath: None.

Body:
  Head: Very Rough
  Horns: Large Horns
  Claws: Long Claws
  Scale Color: Green
  Tail: Small
  Breath: None

Traits:

In cave with unenviable mother and siblings.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Firelordsky/Kefka]
HP: 40/40

Stats:
  Strength: 47
  Agility: 55
 [color=green] [+1][/color] Intelligence: 65
  Toughness: 50
 [color=green] [+1][/color] Charisma: 65
  Evilness : 45
  Intimidation: 40

Combat Stats:
  Claws: 2d3
  Tail: 2d5+5
  Ram: +2
  Breath: ?d? + 1 to hit / Prismatic / Ready

Body:
  Head:Rough
  Horns:Single-horn
  Claws:Normal claws
  Color:Chromatic
  Body:Short
  Spine:Standard
  Tail:Blade
  Breath:Prismatic

Traits:

[spoiler=Spaghetti7/Jaxar]
HP: 67/72

Stats:
  [color=green][+2][/color] Strength: 85
  Agility: 55
 [color=red] [-1] [/color]Intelligence: 25
[color=green]  [+2] [/color]Toughness: 90
 [color=red] [-1][/color] Charisma: 30
  Evilness : 50
  Intimidation: 50

Combat Stats:
  Breath: 1d10vsSmall, 1d20vsLarge / Sonic / Ready

Body:
  Horns: Single Horn
  Claws: Long
  Scale Color: Chromatic
  Tail: Blade end
  Breath: Sonic

[spoiler=Azkul/Azkul]
HP: 68/68

Stats:
[color=green]  [+2][/color] Strength: 85
[color=green]  [+2] [/color]Agility: 85
 [color=red] [-1] [/color]Intelligence: 35
[color=green]  [+2][/color] Toughness: 85
[color=red]  [-1][/color] Charisma: 30
  [color=gray][1][/color] Evilness : 70
  [color=gray][1][/color] Intimidation: 75

Combat Stats:

Body:
  Head:Very Rough
  Horns:Large Horns
  Claws:Long Claws
  Scale Color: Black
  Body length:Long
  Spine stiffness:Standard
  Tail:Blade End
  Breath:None

In cave with unenviable mother and siblings. Lost in dark tunnels.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tomas1297/Astaroth]
HP: 45/45

Stats:
  Strength: 50
 [color=green] [+1][/color] Intelligence: 80
  Toughness: 55
  Charisma: 50
  [1] Evilness : 60
  [1] Intimidation: 65

Combat Stats:
  Breath: 1d10 / Energy / Ready

Body:
  Head: Standard.
  Horns: Large horns.
  Claws: Long claws.
  Scale Color: Purple.
  Body length: Short.
  Spine stiffness: Stiff.
  Tail: Standard.
  Breath: Energy.

Traits:
Treasure Hunter- You have a love of treasure. You will go to great extents to increase your wealth and knowledge.

[spoiler=Sinpwn/Conchobar]
HP: 41/41

Stats:
  Strength: 50
 [color=green] [+1][/color] Agility: 65
 [color=green] [+1] [/color]Intelligence: 75
  Toughness: 50
  Charisma: 60
  [color=purple][2][/color] Evilness : 85
   [color=gray][1][/color] Intimidation: 70

Combat Stats:
  Breath: 1d10 / Death / Ready

Body:
  Head: Very rough
  Horns: Large horns
  Claws: Long claws
  Scale Color: Black with green veins, that seem to pulse radioactively.
  Spine stiffness: loose
  Tail: Blade end
  Breath: Death

Traits:
 Elf-eater= You have a taste for elves and their blood. +10 intimidation when dealing with elves and +5 evilness.

In nest under tree in forest with mother[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Aklyon/Alterix]
HP: 64/64

Stats:
  Strength: 55
  [color=green][+1][/color] Intelligence: 75
 [color=green] [+1] [/color]Toughness: 80
  Charisma: 55
  Evilness : 60
   [color=gray][1][/color] Intimidation: 75

Combat Stats:
  Breath: 1d15 / Lightning / Ready

Body:
  Head: Very Rough
  Horns: Large
  Claws: Long
  Scale Color: Chromatic
  Spine stiffness: Normal
  Tail: Bladed End
  Breath: Lightning

In cave with unenviable mother and siblings.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Nirur Torir/Nirathi]
HP: 45/45

The only female

Stats:
  Strength: 40
  Agility: 40
[color=green]  [+2] [/color]Intelligence: 87
  Toughness: 55
  [color=green][+1][/color] Charisma: 65
 [color=yellow] [1][/color] Evilness : 20
  [color=yellow][1][/color] Intimidation: 20

Combat Stats:
  Claws: None
  Tail: 2d5+1
  Breath: Heal 1d20 / Life / Ready

Body:
  Head: Smooth All-Around
  Horns: Single
  Claws: None
  Scale Color: White
  Spine stiffness: Stiff
  Tail: Spike
  Breath: Life

Traits
Somewhat Literate- You can read a few basic words and memorise a few symbols.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Nega/Dekoth]
HP: 50/50

Stats:
 [color=green] [+1][/color] Strength: 67
  Agility: 53
  Intelligence: 53
  [color=green][+1][/color] Toughness: 67
  Charisma: 54
  Intimidation: 55

Combat Stats:
  Breath: 1d10, 25% chance stun / Ice / Ready

Body:
  Horns: Small
  Claws: Normal
  Scale Color: Cyan
  Body length: Standard
  Tail: Blade
  Breath: Ice

Traits:
Orphan- You have no parents and no guidance.

Just outside the cave of his birth.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tarran/Acheran]
HP: 56/56

Stats:
[color=green]  [+1][/color] Strength: 70
  Intelligence: 60
  [color=green][+1][/color] Toughness: 70
  Charisma: 55
  Intimidation: 55

Combat Stats:
  Tail: 2d5+3

Body:
   Head: Standard
   Horns: Small horns
   Claws: Normal claws
   Scale Color: Brown
   Body length: Standard
   Tail: Mace end
   Breath: None.

Traits:

In cave with unenviable mother and siblings.

[/spoiler]

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 30, 2011, 10:23:17 am »

Jaxar smirked, the best a dragon could do with the limited muscles in his jaw. Pleased that the other are beginning to regard him as important, Jaxar will thank the two and then gorge himself on the meat.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 12:00:33 pm by Spaghetti7 »
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 30, 2011, 10:49:44 am »

Hold onto the lightstone tightly and call out for mom before following.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 30, 2011, 10:56:22 am »

Conchobar decided to go outside and take a look around his home, hoping to find something interesting.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 43