Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 43

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 68467 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD: Turn 7, Brotherly Love
« Reply #210 on: September 03, 2011, 01:26:01 am »

Try to find the two others of the pack and lead them to us.(Also me and Spaghetti win!)

You don't know they exist.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 03, 2011, 01:31:16 am »

I edited my action a little. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 03, 2011, 04:20:57 am »

(Bah, for surviving that, I obviously win. XD Even with people ganging up on me.)

Gravnoth Sulks a bit, but eventually gets over it. He will follow Mother, and sniff at the being the arrogant red brought. Making sure to approach closely, and goading him(red) into possibly attacking even though Mother just said not to fight.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 04:48:49 am by Haika »
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 03, 2011, 09:58:05 am »

I'm pretty sure that I won, actually.
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 03, 2011, 10:36:36 am »

Actually, it's not about the winning, but the taking part. Therefore, anyone who participated in the fight won, and those who didn't lost.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 03, 2011, 01:54:47 pm »

We are brothers, at some point in our lives, we are supposed to fight. That's just how it is. XD

All the early rough and tumble play should give us stats later on in life. Like lion cubs playing at hunting and such gaining skills to use in adulthood.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 04, 2011, 01:09:06 am »

If there's a window, Astaroth watches his surroundings while traveling, if not, he falls asleep.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 06, 2011, 12:46:16 am »

*gently prods with the DONOTWANTDIE stick*

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 06, 2011, 01:26:22 am »

Im updating today. I haven't updated in the last few days because I forgot Nirur Torir and tomas1297 DON'T have to post a turn this time. I was going to update yesterday, but then I updated my other games. Making turn now.

Oh, and to let Tarran catch up.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:23:26 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 06, 2011, 02:15:51 am »

((Along with the strange logic of baby dragons being as strong as adult dragons, there is also the strange logic of baby dragons having the same mental abilities of adults. I won't be implementing the weakening of juvenile dragons simply because it would be another layer of work for me, but I will make rolls have a difficulty modifier for things that should be difficult or impossible for children. I'm handwaving Nirathi by declaring her to be Superintelligent. It will be a trait.))

The Pack

Acheran (Tarran)

Your lost with your brother somewhere in these tunnels that may or may not be filled with things that want to eat you. Your hungry yourself and your scared. The best choice of action would be to cry very loud, you decide. (6) Fortunately, this time you make a noise that echoes all over the tunnels and hopefully mother will hear it…If some monster doesn't hear it first.

A few minutes later, you hear a fearsome roar. You can't tell where it's coming from, but it sounds like it came from a dragon.

Soon after your cry, your brother Alterix once again activates his Lightstone. The nearby torches go out, but the stone is making enough light that it doesn't matter.

Alterix (Alkyon)

You squeeze your lightstone. It lights up once again and once again displays a picture of some sorts of a world or map. The tunnels are bathed in the light; the torches have gone out because of your lightstone.

A few minutes later, you hear a fearsome roar. You can't tell where it's coming from, but it sounds like it came from a dragon.

Koraeleth (Yoink)

Mother commands you to put the creature down. Of course, you do so.

The creature at first, tries to get up and run, but them he looks upon the room with your mother and siblings…Even this creature is not so foolish.

(3) You try to tell her where you found it.

"In room…dead….Found."

" You've been looking into places your not supposed to, Koraeleth, but you didn't know that."

She looks towards the creature and starts speaking in a strange tongue (6-3). The speech seems to be utter gibberish. You can definitely make out a questioning tone, but nothing else.

After having enough of listening, you notice that Azkul and Gravnoth are approaching. You growl at your two siblings. Azkul heeds you, and stops in his approach. Gravnoth however defiantly walks closer. You have had enough of this fool. You ready a pounce, but then mother roars. You fall upon yourself in surprise and fear.

"Don't. Fight. Mother's busy."

A little while after that she said.

"Koraeleth, you haven't eaten have you? Come we'll get you something."

Gravnoth (Haika)

You were honestly surprised your siblings attacked you. Especially the one you helped with the food, does he have no respect? What had you done? You were superior, that was a fact and non-disputable. But enough of that, you thought. The being the damned red drake brought looked interesting.

You approach the creature carefully. The red drake however growls at you to not come any closer. You ignore him; he lost so why should you listen to him? You can see that his body is readying for a strike, you brace yourself, but then you hear a roar. You tremble. It was your mother's you knew, she was angry.

Azkul (Azkul)

You approach the creature that your red sibling brought. It looked weird; how does one get a second-skin? You wanted to know. You walked closer to the thing, but then Koraeleth growled at you. You stopped in your tracks, your brother Gravnoth did not.

Then a roar came from your mother. Clearly in anger.

Kefka (Firelordsky)

As interesting as the creature your red brother had brought, you were more interested in mother's speech. It sounded fast, slick, and seemed to be made for those of faster tongues. You watched her mouth. (4-3) However, no matter what you try, you can't make heads or tails of what she's saying.

Eventually, she stops speaking with the thing, and looks towards your brothers. The red and green were fighting again. She instantly roared. You expected that somewhat, but you still ran for cover behind a treasure pile. Jaxar got up and followed.

Jaxar (Spaghetti7)

You simply follow your close sibling Kefka. He just looks at mother in wonder. You yawn and lie down.

Eventually, mother lets out a glorious roar. Your scared, you would have probably messed yourself in bodily fluids had you not had better control. You run after Kefka as he runs for cover.

Mother (NPC)

Mother spoke to the creature in the strange tongue. The thing was a thief, a explorer, a gambler. All these things it was. It was also what they would call a human. Humans. How could have a human reached this place? Her sanctum in the twisting tunnels…She was about to question it further,but then she noticed that her children were once again readying to fight. FIght was an important part of growing up; she her self had fought her siblings many times and even had scars, but they were so young…Then again they were different from other dragons…but still. She reached for her majestic and terrible roar, and let it out. Her children were still but babies and they had the fear of weaklings. They trembled and that took care of that.

Soon after she roared, she heard a cry from the tunnels…those were of babies…That could only mean that her second clutch had went to explore as well. Idiot, she thought. You don't leave hatchlings by themselves…She had never been taught that…

"Koraeleth, you haven't eaten have you? Come we'll get you something."

By bringing him with her, she would prevent him and Gravnoth from fighting. What to do with the human…

She spoke to the human in its tongue.

"Don't leave, or you will die."

It nodded.

"Children, I must go, don't leave the room and make sure the thing doesn't leave."

With that, she left to get some food for Koraeleth and to find her two children in the tunnels.

The Thirster

Conchobar (Sinpwn)

You trot to the treasure pile just a few steps away. (5) They shine not in the colour of gold, or silver, or bronze, but in a strange blue, ghostly way. You find one thing in particular you like, a little violet, shining stone. It shone in both the ghost blue and the iridescent violet. You grab it with your mouth and run back to your lair. You go to your mother and try to tell her about the deer.

"Deer? Deer are common here child, they taste good too. Someday you will hunt them yourself." You have a feeling that she misunderstood.

You go and jump into your nest. Covering your self in branches, you look at your newly acquired loot. You look at it and touch it all over. Then you feel….something….weird in your mind. You feel confusion, ecstasy, and then you feel tired. You can taste something in your mouth too…A sweet yet bitter taste. (3) You ask your mother yet again, but you believe she misunderstood.

"That elf probably ate something bad. Don't worry child the feeling will pass."

The Two-Paths

Dekoth (Nega)

You and the wyvern head down the mountain. It would have been quicker had you been able to fly, but you aren't ready for that. It is a long journey down. Along the way you learn a few things.

This wyvern who found you is named Seffyn. He's been living here for years and not once had he seen your mother. Or father. Perhaps your mother had used magic to hide herself, or perhaps she was just good at hiding and fleeing.

(Dekoth is done for this age. No need to post for now.)

Spoiler: Yoink/Koraeleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Firelordsky/Kefka (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spaghetti7/Jaxar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Azkul/Azkul (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tomas1297/Astaroth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn/Conchobar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Aklyon/Alterix (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir/Nirathi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nega/Dekoth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran/Acheran (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 02:11:29 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD: Turn 8, Misunderstandings. Not Dead.
« Reply #220 on: September 06, 2011, 02:26:23 am »

Oh come on for god's sake, you're making me and Alkyon wait for another turn?

:|

Wait.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 06, 2011, 02:29:16 am »

I don't think mother's fast enough. And I don't want to godmode Yoink's character. I promise to end the "lost in the tunnels doing nothing" thing next turn.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 06, 2011, 03:03:04 am »

pfft, That red thinks he's all that. Well I'll show him. One of these days I will. I know I will.

Now that Mother and the red is gone, the strange squishy thing is here to play with. Gravnoth will bite the human's leg, to see what happens.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 06, 2011, 05:17:53 am »

Attempt to ask mother about magic again, this time showing her the glowing gems.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 06, 2011, 05:47:30 am »

Run towards the roar.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 43