Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26

Author Topic: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 7 Year:3  (Read 25903 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 18
« Reply #180 on: June 29, 2011, 01:58:16 pm »

"What should we do with this last bandit guys?"
guess it's your call taric, no one else seems interested in him :P

also we need toaster.  Oops just realized I forgot to name the last turn and update the turn number  better do that now :(
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 29, 2011, 01:59:01 pm »

Tie an "X" grenade to him, pull the pin then RUN!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 02:01:06 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 29, 2011, 01:59:46 pm »

Tie an "X" grenade to him, pull the pin the RUN!
HAHAHAAH you made me spit my  coffee on the floor, you are a sick man taric, but creative :D
Nom nom nom

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 29, 2011, 02:03:05 pm »

... you should save that i say also im close to that guy
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 19
« Reply #184 on: June 29, 2011, 02:04:13 pm »

Don't worry, this is target-seeking ga- Oh. Oh well.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 29, 2011, 02:07:44 pm »

its an probably living gas like creature thats sadistic as hell
Quite fucked indeed.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 29, 2011, 02:23:13 pm »

its an probably living gas like creature thats sadistic as hell
ding ding ding ding you win a cookie.

also no changing turns now I;ve already written the next one just waiting for toaster now.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 02:25:48 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 29, 2011, 02:34:50 pm »

Good going Taric, you killed me and Ahra. :\ (I'm fairly close to him, after all, and I already took off my gasmask.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 29, 2011, 02:36:14 pm »

Good going Taric, you killed me and Ahra. :\ (I'm fairly close to him, after all, and I already took off my gasmask.)
the gunman is NOT AHRA.
There is two people there
One by the cars who's the guy who surrendered and another climbing out of the police station who is Ahra.
Nom nom nom

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 29, 2011, 03:00:39 pm »

I know that, Ahra/Alan's got his hands tied. I went over to where he is, and apparently he's close to the gunman, so all three of us are in proximity to it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 29, 2011, 03:21:17 pm »

My bad- I thought I had submitted my turn.

"Kill him or send him running.  We don't need him here."

Go inside and rest.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 29, 2011, 05:40:49 pm »

Turn 20:Wha Where am I?
(3)  You walk over to him and stick the grenade in his pocket, he attempts to bring his hands down to it but you slap him, good old police training right there.  You take his gas mask for good measure.  (3)  You set the grenade and run into the house, you manage to get to the door and you turn around to watch in glee.  You can help a little squeal when the grenade starts to whine and the man looks really surprised.  (1)  As the gas begins to escape the canister, the man just stares horrified at it, and then you for doing this to him.  It sucks itself up his nose (4) and a small amount breaks off and races towards Andrea, the man reacts to the gas (gas potency=2, survival=3 madness=4) by falling to his knees and screaming in pain, he begins to sweat but the sweat slowly gives way to light droplets of blood.  His skin then slowly peels back from the pores and tiny scales poke forth, they grow in a matter of minutes to cover his entire body in scarlet lizard-like scales.  As the bleeding stops his screaming fades away to a whine and he falls flat on his face, though he is still breathing he is apparently comatose.  The whole effect was very fascinating
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

try to stand up and go outside.
(3) You struggle to stand, and the uneven ground doesn't help, but you manage to get to your feet and stumble to the door.  A young woman then walks over to you and unties your hands.  She introduces herself as Andrea, and asks what's happened to you the last day.  You then realize it's almost night, and you can't remember anything from the last 24 hours, except that some thug grabbed you when you were leaving the military prison, called you an officer and said that you'd be able to tell him everything.  He then knocked you out and you woke not 30 minutes ago to the sound of gunfire.  As you talk with her you walk over to one of the vehicals, inside is a military knapsack with a rifle, and a bottle of cola.  You grab it and sling the knapsack on (aka your starter items).

Andrea sighed in relief as she took off the gasmask and put it away. It looked like the fight was over! She made sure her shotgun was reloaded, then put it away in favor of the magnum as she walked outside to investigate the bodies for useful equipment. When she saw the guy coming out of the rubble of the police station, she aimed the magnum at him. "Hey! Hey you! Are you with those guys?" she asked.

Action: Talk to Ahra/Alan, search bodies for equipment.
You pull the gas mask off and tuck it into your bag, glad to be free of the stuffy rubber thing.  (3) You don't notice it until it's right upon you, a wisp of the purple gas shoots towards you  (5) your next breath comes out filled with white dust, which then in turn moves towards the purple smoke, it catches fire and incinerates the purple gas.  (2)  before you can cover your mouth the dust turns about and sucks into your lungs, reabsorbing into you.  You attempt to cough it out but each breath comes out with smoke and heat, as a puddle of blood cools and then freezes solid.  (4)  You manage to stop yourself, and to try and remove your mind from what just happened, you go to the source of the moaning.  As you enter the building a man stumbles forward, tied at the hands.  You remove the rope and introduce yourself.  His replies that his name is Alan, and tells you that he can't remember the last 24 hours, other then being abducted.  You set about searching the bodies, and he does the same, (2,2,4,5)  Other then the 4 pistols, each with no ammo, you do manage to find a container of water with 10L in it, and a box of shotgun ammo that must have been carried by the leader, there are 36 rounds inside.  Hopefully you won't need to use that much ammo but you take it just in case.

My bad- I thought I had submitted my turn.

"Kill him or send him running.  We don't need him here."

Go inside and rest.
You walk into the house, and pass out on the couch.  (1) As you sleep dreams come to you, first you are a bird flying high above, and then a mouse under the floorboards, even at some point you are each of the other people, but any memories of it fade into the oblivion of sleep.

Quote from: Riccto/Henry
Argh my Shoulder
(5) He manages to wrap a large piece of cloth around the wound, and with  no bullet the bleeding quickly stops.
-Shoulder treated
-Healing well 12 hours until healed

Surrendered Man-Now Lizard Man
(5)  He moans as if about to wake, and the hole in his hands seals itself shut, the scales growing over the wound.
Time:7:20PM day 1

Weather:Very Dark, Illuminated by large bonfire

Environment:Taric's House:All Windows barricaded, Chain fence fixed, and lightly reinforced.  Shed is fine.  Nearby Houses have been largely stripped of usable wood, you'd need to use a sledge hammer to make anything loose enough to use.  Top Front Windows made into Sniper's Pillboxes  Front Door Broken, dead bodies on door step.  Large bonfire roars over where the outlaws used to be.  3 Usable Vehicles sit across the road.

Group Inventory(aka what's laying around Taric's house):
Make-shift gasoline fireplace, burned out
Wheel Barrel (lets you move 4 large items)
Chainsaw (1/1L gas)
Gas can (8/10L)
Portable Power Generator (5/5L gas)
-4 Mustard gas grenades
-4 Smoke Grenades
-2 Red X canisters.
2 10 MM 12 shot pistols
8 12 round 10mm clips

Taric: Taric's house
slightly Hungry
slightly thirsty
Slightly Tired
Gas mask

Steve: Taric's house
Slightly Hungry
slightly thirsty
Moderately Tired
Foot Mangled but patched and treated
9-21 hours to heal
Gas mask

Andrea: Taric's House
Slightly Tired
Not Hungry
Not thirsty
Gas mask

Henry:Taric's House
Not Hungry
slightly Thirsty
Very Tired
Gas Mask
Shoulder Treated 12 hours till healed

Jessie:Taric's House
Not Hungry
Not Thirsty
Fine
Apparently Telekinetic, only mildly, unaware of power.
Gas Mask

Alan-Taric's House
Moderately Hungry
Moderately Thirsty
Moderately Tired
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 07:01:13 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 20
« Reply #192 on: June 29, 2011, 05:47:28 pm »

Make sure lizardman is restrained then take him back to my house and shut him in the shed.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 29, 2011, 06:17:12 pm »

ok what. the. fuck. was that thing *backs away from taric* i thought he had surrendered?
get into the tarics house

ok so the gas is an mutational ultra accelerant?
and where did those things that ate some of the men go?
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 29, 2011, 06:23:41 pm »

Andrea took the pistols, handing one to Alan. She'd give one to each of the others as well since she already had the magnum and a good amount of ammo for her shotgun. That dust... it affects mutation, right? So... am I closer to normal now, or did that gas make it even worse? Inhaling smoke was a bad thing, she knew, but she was sure exhaling it was much worse. She didn't want to be doing that again any time soon! "So... Alan... you feel funny? Like, at all?" she asked. He might have gotten into that dust too, although if he hadn't turned into a mindless monster yet it wasn't likely that he was going to.

"Anyway, you might as well come inside and meet the others. There's Taric, Steve, Henry, and Jessie. I'm Andrea. Taric's a cop, and Jessie's a little girl. I don't know much about Steve or Henry," she said apologetically. "Let's hustle. It's already dark and I don't wanna be out here too much longer.

Action: Execute the lizardman with a shotgun blast to the back of the head to make sure he doesn't try to come in after us, following Taric into the shed if need be, then reload, head to the house, and relax to try and relieve a bit of tiredness. EDIT: Also pass out handguns like they're going out of style.

Heavy Weapons girl. I guess I'd better start using a Russian accent. Also I just now noticed I'm Angela in the after-turn statuses. ^^;
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 07:03:02 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26