Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26

Author Topic: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 7 Year:3  (Read 25749 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 7 Year:3
« on: June 15, 2011, 03:14:33 pm »

Summer Break is upon me, and as such i shall run an RTD.
Roll To Survive the War of Mutations
Background Story stuff:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Generalized information:

Items:

Mutation Seeds: something grows inside of you, a physical form of your inner potential.

Character Sign-up Sheet:
I will take the first 4 People.  Others get a waiting list, failure to fill out all parts of the form will lose you a spot, please include everything, yes even biography, even if it is that you smashed your head last night and have amnesia.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 06:30:31 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 03:14:49 pm »

Taric

Alan

Andrea

Steve

Henry
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 04:03:59 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 05:01:36 pm »

Name: Andrea Salem
Sex: Female
Description: Tiny but spunky in looks and mannerisms. She's 5'3 and 117 pounds, with long black hair tied back in a ponytail, brown eyes, and a Mediterranean skin tone. While frightened by the events of last night, she has a strong survivalist streak and isn't going to just roll over and die.
Biography: A normal teenage girl for most her life who enjoyed hunting, fishing, and hikes in the nearby woods. When the dust fell she was out on a hunting trip, and she managed to fight her way past the crazed animals and other hikers back to town, where she took shelter in the first available building, a warehouse. Her immediate goal is get to her parent's house and find out what happened to them.
Items: Double-Barreled Hunting Shotgun, Laptop, First Aid Kit, Bottled water, a box of shotgun ammo, trail mix, and a spare battery for her laptop
Mutation Seed: High Fever

Should I post an action with my sheet, or will play officially start once a few more join up?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 05:28:44 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 05:05:46 pm »

This Good?

Name:Henry Mcabe
Sex:Male
Description: 5'9 with what used to be able to be called a wrestlers frame this young man had relaxed for a bit since his high school days.
Biography:Henry wrestled in the winter and ran in the spring and fall, he was considered a jock by all standards and was moderatly successful in school but had no idea what to do in school so he signed up in the Army and is returning home for a bit
Items: Semi-Automatic Rifle, Medical Kit, Tacklebox with Small Rod (I'll just take the rod if its too much), Flash-Light, Rifle Ammo Box, Buck Knife, MRE
Mutation Seed: Muscle Spasms
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 05:17:34 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 05:10:20 pm »

Play will start when we get two more people and Riccto's sheet.  If you are gonna be gone in an hour. feel free to post a turn now.
Nom nom nom

EmoBiatch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 05:18:59 pm »

If its okay, ill write sheet tomorrow, cause im not on my own computer + its like 01:30 am in here
I'm flying faster than the speed of SANDWICH !

Every monday's first words : Hurrfriggin' horseshit....

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 05:37:22 pm »

Welp.  Emo if someone else posts a full sheet after you, you will be the first on the waiting list (I will probably be generous and put you in anyways)

It's good Riccto, but at the chance of sounding like an idiot, what's a MRE
Nom nom nom

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 05:38:42 pm »

Meal Ready to Eat- a military ration.

Watch this space.

Name:  Steve Evans
Sex:  Male

Description:   A man in his late twenties.  Cursed with early baldness, he has little hair left.  Average height and a bit on the trim side, what remains of his brown hair hides at the back of his head.  Green eyes look at you from his bare face.  There is a long scar running down his left arm, a reminder of a childhood accident.

Biography:  Unmarried, Steve lives alone in his suburban house and works as an accountant for a local manufacturing firm.  A community college graduate, he enjoys the occasional hike in the woods, reading, and generally keeping to himself.  He has no idea what is going on here, and is now troubled by... voices?

Items:  Tent, CamelPak, First aid kit, Pistol, some ammo clips, a camping hatchet, wallet

Seed:  Whispering in your head

If I need to edit the items (they're in size order) let me know.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 05:46:41 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 05:48:28 pm »

Name: Taric Johnson
Sex: Male
Description: A Special response police officer, Wears the armour at most times, only taking off the vest if it's too hot.
Biography: An on duty cop, Taric was sleeping in the precinct when the event happened.
Items: SMG, Ammo box w/spare clips. Rations, bottle of water, Binoculars.
Mutation Seed: Rapid Brain Activity
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 06:07:29 pm »

Name:John Freeman
Sex: Male
Description: White lab coat and black pants, pens in shirt pocket.
Biography:Worked at a research lab, he has a PhD in nuclear physics.
Items: Back-Pack: |Large Box of 12-Gauge Rounds(55)|Spas-12|Set of pens and pencils
Mutation Seed: Pain Receptor Decay
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 06:09:39 pm by HighEndNoob »
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2011, 06:15:27 pm »

ohhhhkay then and we are off, let's see two young adults, a hiker girl, and a lax ex-high school jock, who joined the army.  A police officer (ohhh i'm gonna like messing with you and that mutation) and a single 27, balding man who now hears voices, hehehe time to start the sadism of being a GM
Can I assume you want the police body armor as your large item Taricus, a SMG would be medium, clips would be medium, and the rest works out.  If you want a different large item let me know.

Turn 1:Oh god, the light only makes it worse!
As the sun rises in the distance, you crowd around the window, oh god that explains why they stopped attacking you.  All around the building, and over the street lay's dismembered parts, charred corpses, and huge streaks of blood, it seems that they turned on each other.  As you watch a dog with 4 tails drags off the upper half of a... a.... god it must have been a women, but her skin has turned to scales.  Moving away from the window, the four of you appraise your surroundings.  It seems the warehouse has been used as a hangout for local teenagers, and anything of worth has been vandalized or stolen.  Beer bottles lay smashed along the edges of the walls, with copious amounts of graffiti above them, a twisted memorial of times now gone.  many of the widows are gone, to have been replaced by bits of wood.  The only thing of interest in the massive, open building is the double loader doors, which can still be dragged open to reveal the street beyond.  Bit's of broken machinery lay everywhere, if you had something working a spare part may be found there....

special events below, look only at yours, unless you wanna break the fourth wall.
Taric Johnson:

Steve Evans:

Henry Mcabe

Andrea Salem

Highendnoob and Emo are on the waiting list for now, let me see how fast I can update this with 4 people first.
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 06:17:56 pm »

"Hey, anyone got a toolkit?"

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 06:20:40 pm »

"No. But we can find one with a bit of searching, Lets search the streets for a bit...Not too far I guess." Search the streets around the building we hid in. Not too far
Raggle Fraggle

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 06:22:06 pm »

"Okay, I'll Watch out for anything coming this way."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 06:24:25 pm »

Andrea shuddered and but a hand to her forehead. ...A tick must have bit me out in the woods. That's why I feel like crap. That or maybe it was the scene of destruction outside the window. "I'm going to stay in here, guys," she said. "Maybe there's something we can use nearby."

Action: Spend the hour searching the warehouse for useful items, or at least heavy stuff. If I only find heavy things, drag them in front of as many windows and entrances as I can while still leaving one open for entering and exiting.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 06:25:59 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26