Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26

Author Topic: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 7 Year:3  (Read 25871 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 22
« Reply #210 on: July 02, 2011, 03:31:48 pm »

Note some advancements in the mutations did happen overnight, but you won't learn them until you attempt to use them, just a warning to not try and use any powers that you might need to rely on working.
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 02, 2011, 03:33:51 pm »

Go get something to eat and drink, then head off to look for more stuff.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 02, 2011, 03:41:07 pm »

well see you later girlie, no wait Jessie right?
oh and i heard you talking about an hunting supplies store over there? i think i will go over there and see what i can find.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 02, 2011, 03:46:55 pm »

Andrea knelt to be on Jessie's eye-level. "We're going to go out and take a look around, OK? Stay here with your pet and Henry, he'll take care of you while we're gone. I'll be back soon." She kissed Jessie's forehead, gave her a strong hug, and stood.

Action: Go home and look around the place.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 02, 2011, 05:08:45 pm »

are you guys going to be taking vehicles or walking?  Taric's still got the motorcycle, and there is 3 cars.
Nom nom nom

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 02, 2011, 05:09:51 pm »

nah i think i will take an stealthier approach.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 02, 2011, 05:16:08 pm »

I think I'll walk too, and save the gas for when we need it. Speaking of which we might want to try to siphon gas out of two of the vehicles and the motorcycle, then get all we can from the gas station. It might come in handy.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 02, 2011, 09:04:36 pm »

welp toaster's been online since I made the new turn, and since everyone is splitting up he can just have a double turn when he comes back.
Turn 23:Oh god not again
Go get something to eat and drink, then head off to look for more stuff.
You eat one of the left over bear stakes, they seem to have become rather tough but food is still food, you help it go down it 500ml of water.  (6)  You head out, and take the northern road towards the school, you arrive after about 20 minutes of walking and find the high school still largely intact.  Figuring that the cafeteria might have food, and don't kids always bring guns to school these days anyways?  you head inside.  After searching a half-dozen empty class rooms you manage to get into the lunch-room.  It's pretty dark since the windows are spaced far apart, but it's enough to see the cafeteria on the other side of the room.  There is a door in the wall beside it, and a large metal screen pulled down over the counter of it, but you can see some boxes of food through the screen and a case of water.  However you think you can hear scurrying in the hallways behind you, and the rooms you've just searched.  (4)  The lunch room itself is pretty quite.

Andrea knelt to be on Jessie's eye-level. "We're going to go out and take a look around, OK? Stay here with your pet and Henry, he'll take care of you while we're gone. I'll be back soon." She kissed Jessie's forehead, gave her a strong hug, and stood.

Action: Go home and look around the place.
Jessie seems a bit upset about having you leave and insists you take her teddy for protection, you humor her and but the bear in a pouch on your backpack.(5)  You head out while Taric sits down to eat, you pass with just a wave.  After a hour of walking you arrive at your house, it's way on the outskirts of town to the north.  It looks completely intact and free of any damage, you see a bit of smoke rising out of the chimney, which makes you realize it's kind of cold out.  The windows are barred which you take as a good sign, but like everywhere else the power-lines are destroyed here too.  The house is a little white one story house on top of a hill, there is a field around it, with forest surrounding the field, the road runs alongside a little white picket fence, with a dirt drive-way heading up to the house itself. (?)  (?)  (?)  You can hear people in your house, you almost jump with joy it could be your parents.
-gained Jessie's teddy bear

well see you later girlie, no wait Jessie right?
oh and i heard you talking about an hunting supplies store over there? i think i will go over there and see what i can find.

(5) You say a few goodbyes and the take a jog down to the hunting supplies store, it is still standing, and largely intact.  (3)  the doors are busted open and from a cursory glance it looks like the place has been moderately looted, you can't help wondering where all the looters have gone.  (1)  oh god not this again, you get clubbed over the back of the head.  Waking about 20 minutes later you find yourself tied up in the back room of somewhere, on a chair, with all your items except your clothes taken.  (6)  The ropes are tied really well, so well that they are making you nauseous, you actually puke a bit on one of the ropes, it smoulders a second and then snaps.  You are still tied with a half dozen other ropes though, and there is the matter of getting your gun back.

Quote from: Henry/Riccto
Guard the fort
he stays and guard the house and little girl excellently.

I was typing d=

You can retcon this in if you want.

Eat breakfast, then head for my old house to look for supplies.
You have a quick breakfast of some cold canned beans you took from Taric, along with a bit of water from your pack.  You set out quickly and quietly and after a bit of walking (1)  find your house in utter ruins, it looks like the whole thing burnt to the ground and then the burning remains were looted.  This place is a smouldering wreck of you past life.  (6) You do however find a dead guy on the side of the road, he's missing his head so you don't feel any problems searching him.  You find (1,1,1,2,5,2) a bunch of broken or useless things, but amongst it all a gem of looting.  The mans hands are gripped around 2 ammo clips, and he has another two in his pockets, judging by the way he died you'd say he was trying to throw it at something... odd.  Luckily the ammo is made for a handgun and fits your Beretta perfectly.
-4 handgun clips

Time:7:00AM day 2

Weather:Bright, clean, clear

Environment:Taric's House:Door Barricaded.  All Windows barricaded, Chain fence fixed, and lightly reinforced.  Shed is fine.  Nearby Houses have been largely stripped of usable wood, you'd need to use a sledge hammer to make anything loose enough to use.  Top Front Windows made into Sniper's Pillboxes.  3 Usable Vehicles sit across the road.

Group Inventory(aka what's laying around Taric's house):
Make-shift gasoline fireplace, burned out
Wheel Barrel (lets you move 4 large items)
Chainsaw (1/1L gas)
Gas can (8/10L)
Portable Power Generator (5/5L gas)
-4 Mustard gas grenades
-4 Smoke Grenades
-2 Red X canisters.
2 10 MM 12 shot pistols
8 12 round 10mm clips
-3 sets of car keys

Taric: High School
Not Hungry
Not thirsty
Not Tired
Gas mask

Steve: Taric's house
Not Hungry
Not thirsty
Not Tired
Gas mask

Andrea: Andrea's Parents House
Not Tired
Slightly Hungry
Slightly thirsty
Gas mask

Henry:Taric's House
Slightly Hungry
Moderately Thirsty
Not Tired
Gas Mask

Jessie:Taric's House
Not Hungry
Not Thirsty
Fine
Apparently Telekinetic, only mildly, unaware of power.
Gas Mask
Has 'pet' Lizardman

Alan-???
Slightly Hungry
Slightly Thirsty
Not Tired
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 09:13:21 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 02, 2011, 09:05:21 pm »

I was typing d=

You can retcon this in if you want.

Eat breakfast, then head for my old house to look for supplies.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 23
« Reply #219 on: July 02, 2011, 09:06:22 pm »

hahaahh I took like an hour to type that too, between eating and stuff, kinda freaky.  Anyways ya I'll retro-turn it in.
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 02, 2011, 09:10:19 pm »

Grab any food that's still edible then get out of there!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 02, 2011, 09:14:12 pm »

ok then toaster I added your turn in.
Nom nom nom

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 02, 2011, 09:16:42 pm »

...That can't be good.

Andrea pushed open the front door, shotgun in hand. She so wanted to believe it was her parents... but what if it were looters? She was all on her own, and that made her very scared and nervous. If one of the guys was with her she probably would just walked right in and looked for the voices, but by herself like this she didn't want to take any risks... and that meant making as little noise as possible.

Action: Investigate while trying to stay as hidden and quiet as possible. Gather food, water, and other supplies while I do so.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 02, 2011, 09:24:21 pm »

Steve stared in shock.  His house... gone?  This was... the only true mark he had on the world.  He had few friends, and his family was all long since dead or living far away.  His house was all he had... and it's gone?

He dropped to his knees and just stared in shock for a while.

"...Why?"

Silently, he trudged downtown to the shops to look for food... but was there a point now?

Head to the shops to look for food.  Grab a shopping cart or something to carry it in.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 02, 2011, 09:32:00 pm »

Name:Hikari Shizume
Sex: Male
Description: 5 Ft 9 In, 100 Lbs, Silver Hair, Silver Eyes, Scar from a tiger across back, Multiple Scars up both arms
Biography: Hikari was raised in a Kendo Dojo, and as thus was taught from a young-age the art of swordsmanship. When the dust fell he was in the his father's training dojo having a match with his father not long after his father was killed by a raving lunatic, and Hikari was forced to flee in order to survive.
Items: Katana, First Aid Kit, Plastic Explosive (C-4), Detanator (C-4), Shurikens, Kunai, Bottled Water
Mutation Seed:  Rapid Pupil Dilation
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 09:39:14 pm by adwarf »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26