Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85450 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 43, War Wind's Glorious Charge
« Reply #1095 on: July 18, 2011, 12:39:58 pm »

If it's all the same I'd rather join Ahra and Frelock than Darvi and Taricus. >.> You don't want to make Merame cry, do you?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: July 18, 2011, 12:41:22 pm »

Wait, what does the Bubbly potion do?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: July 18, 2011, 12:44:03 pm »

Eh, would've been funnier if I got frozen while walking...

I was considering doing that scene from Clash of the Titans I think, where the guy jumps at Medusa, gets petrified in mid air and shatters into the ground a few feet behind her...but I'm not one to salt the wound.

If it's all the same I'd rather join Ahra and Frelock than Darvi and Taricus. >.> You don't want to make Merame cry, do you?

Oh, don't worry-Merame would bravely die alongside you rather than live to mourn. That's a pleasant thought, isn't it?  :D

Wait, what does the Bubbly potion do?

Hmm, guess I forgot that. I'll edit it in, but it was worthless anyway. It just makes you disappear for like, 10 seconds. Thogga sorry. >_>
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: July 18, 2011, 12:46:11 pm »

Oho, Now this got better!

I'm now imagining a war waind a couple of steps behind the witch frozen solid. Hehe.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: July 18, 2011, 12:46:24 pm »

Oh, don't worry-Merame would bravely die alongside you rather than live to mourn. That's a pleasant thought, isn't it?  :D

Jeez. No way to win here... D: Poor monkey.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: July 18, 2011, 12:48:35 pm »

OPERATION PLAN: ICE DRAKE.

1. FIND A MAGE THAT CAN ANIMATE ICE
2. SEE IF THEY CAN MAKE WAR WIND STATUE EVERCOLD (Can't have melting mid-day now can we)
3. ???
4. HE's BACK!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: July 18, 2011, 05:34:06 pm »

There's some weirdness here. It says I mind blasted twice, but the second target took damage instead. I figured that was just flavor, but the combat log says it was a mind blast and knocked him out, while the statuses disagree.

Pressing Tide focused his powers on the witch, attempting to disrupt her spellcasting. "Our friend was worth more to you alive," he said somewhat ominously.

"Are you sure of this?" he asked the advancing scouts. "Your mistress will not be in a position to punish you for long." He waited for one to attack him before countering, letting them choose his target for him.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: July 18, 2011, 05:58:01 pm »

There's some weirdness here. It says I mind blasted twice, but the second target took damage instead. I figured that was just flavor, but the combat log says it was a mind blast and knocked him out, while the statuses disagree.

Ahh, I see...

5/13 HP Shield Bearer Nadalyavas

Should have been named Izzquanltyrr, who got hit by Molten Heart

(Molten Heart Strength Roll, 3, hit,) (Damage 5-3+5=7) (Shield Bearer Defense Roll, 2, fail)

And he should one more health. Thanks for bug fix!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: July 18, 2011, 10:08:26 pm »

"We will mourn your loss dragon brother. However, I cannot say the same for the likes of you spider-elf!"

Charge the same target and shove him off the walkway and attack the spellcaster directly!

Damn. We lost our armoursmith. That sucks.  :(

Also, thanks for autoing my elemental parry dwarmin. I forgot about that. Is it too much trouble to presume that you will do it automatically for me every time we fight against a hostile caster?  :P

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: July 18, 2011, 10:15:04 pm »

Also, thanks for autoing my elemental parry dwarmin. I forgot about that. Is it too much trouble to presume that you will do it automatically for me every time we fight against a hostile caster?  :P

I'll obviously auto it whenever one gets aimed directly at you, but you should probably specify when your going to defend others, since theres a possibility you'll get damaged by the spell instead.

I figured in this case, two team members in critical would have lead to BAD END, and you had more health than Pressing Tide, and would be in a better position even if it did hit you, so I went ahead and autoed it. Still, I'd rather leave it up to you which grenades to jump on.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: July 18, 2011, 10:21:21 pm »

Still, I'd rather leave it up to you which grenades to jump on.
9 Cha says all of them. :P
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: July 18, 2011, 10:24:46 pm »

Talk to the mind defense fool! My low cha is the reason I took it as a spec after all. I will not be a easy nut, or in my characters case a rock, to crack. BRING IT!

Also, if you try it, no enchanted weapons for you.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: July 18, 2011, 10:39:31 pm »

Ironyowl probably doesn't even need weapons anyway.

Oh wait, he totally does, because I have to introduce mind blast resistant or immune monsters to keep the difficulty stable. :P

Also, I should probably make a rule on double mindblasting in a turn, since it's never actually come up before since now. The extra strain will give the enemy an increased roll to resist, and if you fail a double mindblast, it should have a chance of 'resetting', effectively undoing some of the damage you've done as they gain back ground in the mental tug of war.

It's the same if you try to do two mindblasts on one guy, or two mindblasts on two guys. Of course, keep in mind, trying to juggle two mindblasts at once at your level of skills will be very difficult...and could lead to backlash on the part of the wielder.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: July 18, 2011, 10:53:06 pm »

It's the same if you try to do two mindblasts on one guy, or two mindblasts on two guys. Of course, keep in mind, trying to juggle two mindblasts at once at your level of skills will be very difficult...and could lead to backlash on the part of the wielder.
My level of skills? What needs improving to make that easier?

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: July 19, 2011, 05:21:44 am »

I'd like to join the list. 

1. Name: Storm strider (Innsmoth)
Race: Taur (Horse, general shape of a man mixed with the anatomy of a Horse  ;D)
Disciplines: Healing, Sixth sense
Starting Weapon: Lochaber Axe
Strength: 5
Endurance: 5
Agility: 3
Intelligence: 3
Charisma: 5

"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 110