Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15613 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 6\
« Reply #210 on: May 14, 2011, 10:36:04 pm »

Because it probably would've failed anyways, Tarran.
But it's no fun if I can't even try. Besides, you should've told me earlier if it was so.

And I wanted to rail yall to the boss fight, and afterwards, freedom.
Well, fine. You're the GMer.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 14, 2011, 10:59:06 pm »

"Angels my ass!"

Jump on Rakust's back
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 15, 2011, 03:06:10 am »

what about the other 5?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 15, 2011, 04:33:32 am »

"Just great...Well, let's see how deadly my touch could be". Try to catch Rakust wing and drain? it.

I guess wings would be easiest to grab, right ;p ?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 15, 2011, 05:43:14 am »

Rebecca shrank back and looked for a place to hide. Who are these two, and why do they want to kill us? she wondered worriedly as she looked around.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #215 on: May 15, 2011, 07:06:23 am »

"Wow! Are you angels? You are right? Right?" Just a few steps from Outside and there was already new things for Kin to see.

Kin kept talking to the angels in an attempt to know more, both of them and the world outside, oblivious to their hostility.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 15, 2011, 07:51:13 am »

Poke the pretty chicken man.

Talarion, does my genetic knowledge of technology apply to simpler things? (Weight distribution, lift, mechanical leverage points, necessary density and strength to achieve movement without breaking?)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 15, 2011, 09:47:16 am »

what about the other 5?
ooooh i see now nevermind

Jannys leaps into the sky trying to build hight for a dive
i have decided to randomise what wings she has ...
Scaly Reptillian Wings
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 15, 2011, 10:06:44 am »

Anything to do with technology, Draignean. Electronics and the like. And, Wolfchild... Just curious, but what reptiles have wings?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 15, 2011, 10:25:51 am »

Dragons.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 15, 2011, 07:22:28 pm »

Anything to do with technology, Draignean. Electronics and the like. And, Wolfchild... Just curious, but what reptiles have wings?

real life example, the pterosaurs, before they were killed with the other dinosaurs

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 16, 2011, 09:19:34 am »

Point.

Still waiting on Trollan, and it's late here anyways, so I'll run the turn either within the next two days or when Trollan posts.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 20, 2011, 08:37:10 pm »

Four-day, second page bump?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 22, 2011, 05:33:27 am »

Turn 8

Two 'Angels', descended from the sky... only Taric recognises them. However, Cal is the first to take action. After hurling a small speech at them, he leaps at Arkust, reaching for his sword. [3] [3 vs 1] Arkust turns out of the way, his sword whipping across Cal's back. After that, he kicks the crazy old man to the ground. After a moment of shock, the others in the group move to attack. Taric looks around for a ranged weapon, [5] and after a while, he finds... a handgun? How did that get there. Well... it only only has a few bullets, but still... Tarran[/u] holds out his hand, and focuses intensely. [1] And he can feel it... that same feeling when he used magic earlier! And... the crackle of fire! Wait... Oh god, his hand is on fire. Desmond, seeing the only way to win as getting behind them where they can't reach, decides to jump on Rakust's back. [4] Surprisingly, he manages to get on there, with some difficulty.

"Foolish insect... get off of me!"

Rakust starts to thrash around, trying to throw Desmond off. Taking advantage of this distraction, Herbert tries to catch Rakust's flailing wings. [5+1] He easily grabs on, and as soon as his hands touch the wing, Rakust starts screaming in pain. He stops thrashing around, and falls to the ground, causing Desmond to roll off. Arkust watches in surprise, as his brother goes down in pain. His eyes widen, and an expression comes onto his face that can only be called rage.

"NOOO!!"

With one last convulsion, Rakust goes quiet, his body still spasming periodically. Arkust flies up, rocketing past Jannele, showing his greater skill and power with flight. Then, as he gets high enough in the sky, using the sun to block their view of him, he dives down, sword pointed directly at Herbert. [5 vs 2-1] All seems to go still for a moment, as Arkust lances down... Blood splatters onto the ground. Arkust's sword is directly through Herbert's lower body. And the force of the impact drove them both into the ground... [72] And somehow impaled Arkust through the chest on the hilt. Herbert feels himself losing consciousness... but before he can, he grips onto Arkust, who was struggling to free himself. With one sharp cry, it is over... Shawn pokes the corpse, as Herbert falls into unconsciousness.

Freedom has been achieved. Herbert is badly wounded, RP actions are skipped.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 30