Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15612 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 6\
« Reply #195 on: May 12, 2011, 01:11:30 am »

It is manned, at the moment, since the automation systems are down with the rest of the facility at the moment. And if Shawn could get in there and get rid of the guy on the turret, yes he could... but really, it isn't that good for taking out one side. So you'd be destroying any number of potential ally NPCs. And you might accidentally hit one of the other players, such as Cal or Taric. Actually, you have a 2/3 chance of either of them. So I advise against that.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 12, 2011, 06:01:22 pm »

Waiting on Trollan, Tyberix and Draignean...
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 13, 2011, 03:15:59 am »

Hm, I haven't seen Trollan on in awhile and Draignean said in Dev22 that he's going to be pretty busy/slow to post. Just thought I'd let you know.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 13, 2011, 03:25:20 am »

Tyberix also apparently hasn't posted since the tenth even though he's been "on" just yesterday at 12PM. So I'm pretty sure he's busy too.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 13, 2011, 05:58:45 am »

Urgh... I'll give them untill I wake up, to see if they can make it. If not, I'll auto them.

What more do you need?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 13, 2011, 10:57:41 am »

Keep head down, follow. If I get close enough to the turret then redirect some of the thermal from the laser to crack the focusing prism.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 13, 2011, 06:22:22 pm »

Sorry bout that, been rather busy as of late.
"Fuck... Well, lets get going." Leave the current room.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 14, 2011, 03:29:56 pm »

Sorry for delay.
"Yeah, better get moving!" Leave this damned place.

We should have exploded whole block to stop them from making more "upgraded" soldiers in the future. Oh well, i could live without it :P

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 14, 2011, 03:34:25 pm »

Those NPC's said awhile back they were abandoning this place, anyway. I expect a plot nuking to anyone that doesnt get out in time :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 14, 2011, 09:47:41 pm »

Turn 7

This battle wasn't going anywhere. The Laser would destroy everything. Run was the only option. The Group of five were nearly at the fence, nearly at the gate. The others weren't too far away. They joined up, as the more there are, the easier it would be to escape, they supposed. They were all escapee's, so really, no questions were asked. Although, for some, the motive for joining is... vague. The gates are surprisingly open. Quickly, the group of now-ten move out the gates... to freedom? No... what's that sound...

"Looks like these thought they could get away... Dr. Zakarian was wise to send us here after we finished with the other riot."

The sound is coming... from above? Two men swoop down from the sky, landing gracefully infront of the group, their white wings like those of angels, their swords polished to perfection.

"So, Arkust... Which five do you want?"

"I'll take the five on the left, Rakust..."

"So be it. How about we let them try to kill us before we kill them? It's only fair... Prepare yourselves, Subjects!"

Boss Fight!

What more do you need?

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 14, 2011, 09:55:07 pm »

"Angels? Why do you take the faces of angels when you have trapped us in this place? Your works reveal your true nature! Demons! Die, foul slavers!"

After giving that speech o' badassery, Cal leaped at the nearest "angel" and tried to snap his sword, possibly impaling him with the pieces
(please no 1, please no 1, please no 1) *lights incense in praise of the Random Number God*

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 14, 2011, 10:15:56 pm »

Look around for a ranged weapon.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 14, 2011, 10:24:20 pm »

What, why didn't I get my action? :|

Hey you two, yeah you two; I hope you like flames!

Set Arkust's wings on fire!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 14, 2011, 10:30:35 pm »

Because it probably would've failed anyways, Tarran. And I wanted to rail yall to the boss fight, and afterwards, freedom. By the by, once you actually learn how to access the field, all your attempts will be a lot more efficient and powerful. At the moment, though, you're a joke, by the standards of pretty much every other mage on the planet. But it's okay... I have a cunning plan 8) Everyone will get badassery in this RTD, because that's the kind of man I am!

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 14, 2011, 10:32:37 pm »

Just as long as the doc can try and mutate enhance me more.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30