Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15559 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\
« on: April 27, 2011, 06:42:40 am »

Okay, the basic idea behind this is, any number of people between 4 and 6 have been abducted years ago, then subjected to experimentation. Specifically, genetic modification. It will be randomised what exact genetic modification will be performed on your character. But the basic gist of the story: You are sick and tired of it. You want out. This will be taking place on a fictional planet called 'Xaviros' which is quite similar to earth, in all respects. More details in spoilers.

Spoiler: Xaviros (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Technology (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magic (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Template (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kaguro (KaguroDraven) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shawn Ordo (Draignean) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (Tarran) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kin (KineseN) (click to show/hide)

Just a note, your character will not know straight away what has been done to him/her, so unless you find out through trial and error, find a lab report, or it is blindly obvious, then your character won't know.

Spoiler: Faction Codex (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Location Codex (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPC Codex (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Technology Codex (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 12:44:00 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 07:17:32 am »

Name: Taric Aletheras
Description: Dark hair, fair skin and green eyes. 186cm high, Average weight.
Background: Taric was from a small eastern nation on Xaviros.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 07:31:05 am by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 07:19:14 am »

Accepted! I was totally not waiting for that reply.

Although, a background would be nice.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 07:20:50 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 07:23:19 am »

Name: Desmond Black
Description: Brown hair, pale pock marked skin and brown eyes. 6'1 and 211 pounds
Background: Desmond was a galley chef on a passenger liner out of Anatares V, a system populated by barely space capable Humanoids. His ship was caught in the middle of a firefight between Xaviros abductor ships and their intended prey, the passengers of said liner-they were taken almost out of pity, since he and the rest of the ships crew would have died of exposure due to the damage they incurred during the battle. He was thankful at the time...
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 07:56:44 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 07:27:12 am »

Nope, Earth, if it exists, is in a time long ago, in a galaxy far, far away... Also, accepted.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 07:28:41 am »

All right, I'll think up a better backstory...

Done! This time, I assumed the Xaviros have at least some sort of space travel capable vessel they use for abductions, and my own race, humanoid, also possessed this technology, to a far lesser degree.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 07:34:45 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 07:38:20 am »

Yes I should've mentioned that. It didn't seem relevant at the time. Space Travel is an option, though it is extremely expensive. The neighbouring planets are space capable aswell, but mostly are space stations designed as novelties for rich people. I don't plan on introducing the other planets untill MUCH later though, and any attempts to get to them will fail untill I deem it to be so. So yes, you're probably an abducted rich guy. Or a REALLY hard worker. And you're a foreigner.

What more do you need?

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 07:38:41 am »

Cal Landassian
Male
Mid-80s (yes, mid-80s. I want to play a genetically modified octogenarian.)
Grey hair (originally brown), 5'7", a little skinny, blue-green eyes
Cal has been on this planet so long NE can't remember his exact age. He was abducted as a teenager, and has been here ever since. All this experiments made him a little crazy, so...

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 07:40:56 am »

Accepted, but you caught me just as I was about to head to bed... and I really can't stay up any later, so I'll update the main post and roll your modifications tomorrow. Sorry.

What more do you need?

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2011, 07:48:21 am »

Name: Herbert Bryce
Description: Very short black hair,dark green eyes. 182 cm, slim.
Background: Herbert used to work as one of the maintenance staff of fully automated factories on his home planet. Sudden change in his life wasn't looking so bad in comparison.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 07:54:49 am »

Yes I should've mentioned that. It didn't seem relevant at the time. Space Travel is an option, though it is extremely expensive. The neighbouring planets are space capable aswell, but mostly are space stations designed as novelties for rich people. I don't plan on introducing the other planets untill MUCH later though, and any attempts to get to them will fail untill I deem it to be so. So yes, you're probably an abducted rich guy. Or a REALLY hard worker. And you're a foreigner.

Modified!

I was an expert chef on board the passenger liner that was attacked, now. Someone needs to cook all those dippin' dots.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2011, 07:56:46 am »

So we have a crazy old man, a glorified janitor, a cook, and Taric. This might be a little !!FUN!!

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 09:58:18 am »

Name: James Findlay
Description: Tall, big and muscular, with a black goatee
Background: Originally a Marine, he was abducted on a planet he went to war against.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2011, 11:54:49 am »

Name: Shawn Ordo
Description: Small even for his young age Shawn is very bright, blond, hazel eyed, completely mute, and an experiment in removing morality from humans.
Background: Taken too young to remember where he came from Shawn is rumored to have been volunteered for experimentation rather than abducted. He's lived his entire conscious life under experimentation and has known little else, what goes on in his head though is unknown. He communicates in general handsign without a specific dialect. 
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 12:09:12 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2011, 12:10:24 pm »

There, in.

Now you've got a mute eight year old, a crazy old man, a glorified janitor, a cook, Taric, and Trol.

You're right, Fun.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 30