Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15598 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 5\
« Reply #180 on: May 06, 2011, 07:38:19 pm »

Except the kid also doubles as a bazooka!  8)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 07:56:01 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 06, 2011, 07:39:25 pm »

An environmentally friendly panzerschreck :D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2011, 02:27:34 am »

Alright, I have to put this on hold. The fan on my computer's CPU stopped working, so I can't update until it's fixed. Sorry guys, but I just can't update from my iPod.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 07, 2011, 02:36:30 am »

o.o That sucks. Hope you can get that fixed soon.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 07, 2011, 02:38:06 am »

Awww, two RTDs in ~1 day?

Well, hope you get it fixed.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 10, 2011, 07:32:06 am »

Bump
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 11, 2011, 05:39:01 am »

Turn 6

Taric reacts swiftly, turning around and grabbing the sword, yanking it out of the guys hand. It's life or death, bleeding palms don't matter! [2] Now, get the right end of the sword and... sla- smack. Where did that foot come from. Taric rolls up, thankfully the momentum and power of the kick was enough to put him on his feet again. [5] Taric stumbles backwards slightly, barely dodging the next kick. Fighting trained guards is hard. Probably a broken rib, and cut palms... Or not. [6] The guard kicks again, this time, Taric catches it on the sword, letting it slide off. [5] Just as the guard is about to follow up, his eyes widen and he lets out a partial scream of pain, and a spray of blood flies out to the side. A man is standing behind him, claws dripping blood. "Don't thank me. Just fight." He turns around and goes to attack another guard.

Tarran looks for a way out, and spots a door across the other side of the room. James tries to find his file, looking through the flames. He finds it after about a minute... in the form of a nearly-ash piece of paper with his name barely discernable. With that cleared, he takes point and heads towards the door, and puts out all the fires in the way. Jannele tries to find another way to bring this place down... but can't get past the flames, and the other two are already gone, with the only fire extinguisher. James reaches the door first, and goes to open it. When he does, he is faced with... a massive battle. Between the guards and the escapee's. Thankfully, this exit is slightly to the side of the battle, so noone attacks you right away...

Desmond orders the kid to either keep Zal Koran bound... or kill him. Shawn, however, doesn't take to the idea. Shawn moves and latches on to Rebecca, obviously dissapointed with Desmond. Rebecca moves towards the door to wait for the others. Kin pushes past Desmond to find out what was happening... It's only a scientist and another escapee. Desmond had rushed to the scientist, ready to kill him, but Herbert jumps in before he can. [34] With Desmond calmed down, it's decided that the best way to escape is out the door. Duh. Rebecca pushes open the door... to find a battle raging not too far away. Huh.

Cal dances around that damned Guard, but he just can't disarm him, or even hit him anymore! No matter how hard he punches, no matter how tricksy he is, the Guard doesn't go down. But then, he hears something. A loud Da-dunk sound, coming from towards the building. With one glance towards it, he can see a large white round thing... some sort of shield? No... there's something coming out of it. Oh. It's a large barrel.. of a gun? Tchk... Zweeeeee. He see's a red light in the back of the barrel, and energy seems to be rippling from the end of the barrel. Cal dives to the ground, just as the Guard he was fighting slashes at him. Then, with a roar, a large red beam that emits heat hotter than a fire lances through the air. Needless to say, about a quarter of the participants in the battle are fried. And while VERY hot, and slightly burned, Cal is fine. For now.

Spoiler: New Entries (click to show/hide)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 6\
« Reply #187 on: May 11, 2011, 05:42:56 am »

Find other party members, cut path through guards if found.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 11, 2011, 05:46:09 am »

"Damn... come on, let's help."

Noticing the laser blast a quarter of the people, send a small but powerful shockwave at the end of the laser's barrel, trying to bend it into uselessness.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 11, 2011, 06:38:05 am »

Flee the laser at top speed. I don't want to get fried!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 11, 2011, 07:14:09 am »

"Listen...everyone follow me, I'll get us out of here. There's no point in fighting here, we can't win. Watch your heads... "

Desmond skirts around the battle looking an obvious exit.
He leads the group and batters his way through any opposition.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 11, 2011, 08:04:59 am »

pretty certain that the fire will do her job for her, but sad that she did not have time to imobilise the people who worked here so that they could be burned alive, flees with the others
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 11, 2011, 08:21:40 am »

Rebecca nodded. "OK, I'll trust you," she said, reaching down to reassuringly pat Shawn on the head before following Desmond. "But please let's hurry. I don't want to have to fight anyone," she said, glancing at the battle out of the corner of her eye.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #193 on: May 11, 2011, 11:16:08 am »

"More fighting?"

Kin followed the growing group.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 11, 2011, 11:34:29 am »

The laser turret itself, is it manned or is it controlled from somewhere else inside the facility? Also, with Shawn's knowledge of tech could he control the thing?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30