Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 73

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A  (Read 49403 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A
« Reply #870 on: April 15, 2012, 09:30:43 am »

Blargh, I can't do anything until I heal... Thankfully I just bled into unconciousness from flesh wounds from a whip, so it's nothing crippling unless muscles were torn badly.

When I come to, I can make some stone doors as well as some traps like rockfalls or pit traps. Have the skull help make a iron pick of proper size and we can start digging out faster. I'm thinking that those plants in the toad room could be useful sentries and alarms if grown/mutated properly, and the room itself is just begging for a flipper/slide into the toad mouth.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: April 15, 2012, 06:08:52 pm »

Blargh, I can't do anything until I heal... Thankfully I just bled into unconciousness from flesh wounds from a whip, so it's nothing crippling unless muscles were torn badly.

When I come to, I can make some stone doors as well as some traps like rockfalls or pit traps. Have the skull help make a iron pick of proper size and we can start digging out faster. I'm thinking that those plants in the toad room could be useful sentries and alarms if grown/mutated properly, and the room itself is just begging for a flipper/slide into the toad mouth.
lets get the sprite guy on to it and i going to give you sme armor to help stop stuff like that happening
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: April 17, 2012, 09:53:27 pm »

also we sould dump some corpces into it, it has a affect and i think if we dump enough some thing good would come
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: April 18, 2012, 02:46:30 am »

I'm picking Fine Coordination as my attribute increase.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: April 19, 2012, 05:50:45 am »

I copy that.
Question: Openoffice is to Microsoft word as X is to Adobe Flash CS4? Because they no longer offer the free trail online and i need a program to do my maps on for you guys otherwise its gonna be pencil and eraser work. I need to just superimpose letters and colors basically is there an easy program for that?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: April 19, 2012, 05:57:37 am »

I think Paint.net is basically MS Paint but with a handful of other features, including layers. Couldn't swear to it though.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: April 19, 2012, 06:49:16 pm »

wasent someone cleaning wonedsand geting the dwarven rending arrows of doom then giving them to me
My Sig

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: April 19, 2012, 10:54:43 pm »

well Bernard used up almost all the bandages already and healed some people, as for the scythed bolts they wont fire in a bow. but a short study of them will allow you to recreate them as arrows
Recipe: Steel Bar = 20 Ingeniously Scythed Steel Bolts 800$ (they are hard to make and valuable, get a +2 to damage, require steel due to intricacy)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 10:56:43 pm by Hastur »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: April 19, 2012, 11:15:13 pm »

well Bernard used up almost all the bandages already and healed some people, as for the scythed bolts they wont fire in a bow. but a short study of them will allow you to recreate them as arrows
Recipe: Steel Bar = 20 Ingeniously Scythed Steel Bolts 800$ (they are hard to make and valuable, get a +2 to damage, require steel due to intricacy)
thats fair and i could melt down the bolts
My Sig

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: April 19, 2012, 11:17:34 pm »

you wouldnt get much steel from the bolt heads, but you can use armory skill to make the bolt head into an arrow, there are like 5 flying around.
EDIT: i forgot you guys killed a hobbit so here is his loot: Balanced Throwing Hammer, hand pick, small iron Punch Daggers, small belt, small pantaloons
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 11:24:42 pm by Hastur »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: April 19, 2012, 11:21:35 pm »

bolts are made of metal arrowheads are made of metal and arrowsharfs are made of wood so i sould get ten arrow heads at lest
My Sig

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: April 19, 2012, 11:35:57 pm »

IronyOwl, getting Miran to treat you is a poor idea. She has no first aid skill; she only makes the healing potions.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: April 20, 2012, 12:12:19 pm »

Yeah, I sort of figured she was the best we had regardless, though. Don't know why I forgot we had a mad scientist who indeed has first aid skill (and higher Int, in a pinch).
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: April 20, 2012, 01:03:08 pm »

Enchanter. Anyway, I suggest a rota of the healing circle bed. People at low hp <5 should rest in it 1 hour each. Up to 3 a day, because it's going to help with the whole healing everybody up, and bandages are running low. We need to get a mad scientist or the sprite to make plants/creatures that can produce textiles.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: April 20, 2012, 01:07:32 pm »

That, or a proper stockpile of healing dust. Unfortunately, we are consuming it as fast as I make it. Maybe we should re-visit that herb garden idea for more ingredients at some point.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 73