Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 73

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A  (Read 49382 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A
« Reply #840 on: January 12, 2012, 04:49:11 am »

Very cool. Thanks. I'll post my action when the map is done.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: January 12, 2012, 04:52:42 am »

Doubt its your fault; this game's been alive and dead on and off.
that is not dead which can eternal lie.. and with strange eons even death may die!

also i dont think you can transmute enemy equipment in battle like that, it takes too long. i am going to go back and read this thread to see if i said anything otherwise.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: January 29, 2012, 04:09:34 pm »

HEY! Acerderak the lich! i am ready to put you into the game right about now, are you ready to join?

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: April 11, 2012, 01:42:49 am »

In anticipation of your sucessful(?) battle, those of you who do not bleed to death get +1 to an attribute this time. Let me know what you are putting it into. Attributes are really good and hard to get!

i'll be adding some more stuff to the first page of this thread, my notes are scattered about and addingthem into here will let you guys see your options and me not missplace them. i think ill do some smithing stuff soon since you have the workshops for it setting up.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: April 11, 2012, 02:03:42 am »

Bwuh, what, darkness potions? I don't have darkness potions. I'm carrying two darksticks (the opposite of lightsticks).

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: April 11, 2012, 02:13:22 am »

same thing they give off darkness, i can change it if you want. only diference is you have to break them like a glowstick instead

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: April 11, 2012, 02:15:07 am »

Oh, I thought they worked like a torch. Hence the descriptions of being surrounded by shadows and darkness.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: April 11, 2012, 02:18:14 am »

dont glowsticks work like torches in the sense they give off light, or do you mean that they take lots of time to activate unlike glowsticks and are less easy to put out?

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: April 11, 2012, 02:24:37 am »

I wouldn't know, I have never used a glowstick. My mental image of it is a glowing stick you carry around that provides about as much light as a fire on the end of a burning stick. Activating/extinguishing them never really figured into it. I thought it was an always-on item, hence why I usually kept them covered underneath wristbands.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: April 11, 2012, 02:32:34 am »

Lets define it as a stick the size of a flare, about a foot long that gives off as much light as a torch, but is easier to activate and lasts for 8 hours? but i can compromise like i allowed darkness vials or did i say darksticks?

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: April 11, 2012, 02:37:59 am »

Well, the glowsticks appeared first on my list of stuff I know how to make, and then I asked for an inverted version - a darkstick - later when I got the opportunity to gain new recipes. The 8 hours compromise is fine with me.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: April 11, 2012, 05:56:50 am »

can i come in :)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
you need a good smith to work that shiny new forge my plan for fights is grab the great bow and fire away no people getting away because of slow footsloogers
i may be a bit late
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: April 11, 2012, 05:58:19 am »

yes you can join i will put you in after this fight is over. I see no good reason to wait anymore. However you should know that the bow and the forge are both probably claimed by somebody already

Here are your pyromancer abilities
Sidewinder - ranged shot that can be charged up to 3 seconds and held as long as you concentrate.
Flame Aura - gives fire resistance and could come in handy if you are grappled or swarmed.
Scattershot - fires multiple incenendiary projectiles at a target, like a shotgun, hard to block them all, but are individualy weaker
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 06:04:52 am by Hastur »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: April 11, 2012, 07:02:42 am »

I love pryo magic and i was hoping me the best smith could pump out armor and wepeons for every one as well as take special orders and the bow is not seeing much use at the moment
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: April 12, 2012, 06:58:54 am »

mabye i could make drinking mugs out of skulls by cutting open the top and lining the inside with some metal like mabye sliver or
idea :
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 07:03:43 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 73