Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 73

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A  (Read 49386 times)

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A
« Reply #855 on: April 12, 2012, 11:35:15 pm »

all you need is a skull.

ansontan you can be a dark elf as long as you agree to never sully the main game thread with out of game questions ever again.
EDIT: im putting up some strategy and tips section on the first page ok?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 03:54:51 am by Hastur »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: April 14, 2012, 04:21:57 am »

Am I assumed to be conscious again?

Also, now that combat's over are we going straight into daily turns again or waiting to see who picks up what or messes with stuff?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: April 14, 2012, 04:27:14 am »

Am I assumed to be conscious again?

Also, now that combat's over are we going straight into daily turns again or waiting to see who picks up what or messes with stuff?

i was gonna improvise depending on what gets posted. if shigon posts then we fast forward to when he wakes up and he can perform his action that he stated. if miran says she persues the invaders then that happens instead. you will be conscious in a mere hour, if that helps you were not griouvously injured

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: April 14, 2012, 04:37:43 am »

Not going to pursue. I suck at actual combat.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: April 14, 2012, 04:44:32 am »

But they're so delicious! :P

Also, rather sad that we garnered no captives from this incursion. We were so close!

Also we have got to get a proper graveyard (or necromancer, or mad scientist, or deranged alchemist...) going. I don't think we're going to have less corpses in the future.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: April 14, 2012, 04:49:24 am »

Well, we are going to use those corpses. Leather, fat, blood, bones, sinews for strings, meat for the carnivores... there's not going to be much left to put into the graveyard.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: April 14, 2012, 07:42:54 pm »

bones for necromancers  ;)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: April 14, 2012, 07:56:36 pm »

...huh. For some reason I hadn't even considered butchering them.

Good point.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: April 14, 2012, 08:01:53 pm »

and living things are better fresh meat and blood and can be expermented on or brainwashed and i wanted that dwarf tinkler to be brain washed and make dwarven traps  :P
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: April 15, 2012, 01:29:45 am »

bump + i need a good name for my charater  :-\ any ideas ???
This should go here. Also I want to post my schedule but I'm having a hard time remembering what the hell was going on. I think I was mining out my own personal lab?

Anyway, name depends on what you're going for. Ashmane comes to mind, but you might be after a different style.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: April 15, 2012, 01:55:51 am »

ok but Ashmane i a great name and is not starting with R
Ashmane the Minotaur that blows stuff up (Pyromancer)
My Sig

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: April 15, 2012, 02:04:05 am »

bump + i need a good name for my charater  :-\ any ideas ???
This should go here. Also I want to post my schedule but I'm having a hard time remembering what the hell was going on. I think I was mining out my own personal lab?

Anyway, name depends on what you're going for. Ashmane comes to mind, but you might be after a different style.

I think you had jsut finished a personal room of yours that was 5x5 it waas going to be your library or study or something. the dungeon imp was smoothing it.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: April 15, 2012, 02:48:51 am »

could we get a loot and items on next update  ???
and i think i made a new smilely :))  : ) )
My Sig

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: April 15, 2012, 02:52:22 am »

could we get a loot and items on next update  ???
and i think i made a new smilely :))  : ) )
yes once i have enough schedules to post the next day you will have items list.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: April 15, 2012, 03:16:00 am »

mabye i could make drinking mugs out of skulls by cutting open the top and lining the inside with some metal like mabye sliver or
idea :
all you need is a skull.

looks at floating skull *grins*
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 03:18:13 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 73