Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 73

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A  (Read 49394 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A
« Reply #885 on: April 20, 2012, 01:13:03 pm »

Well, given that I can also re-enchant the healing wand to 3 charges, with 6hp each, I think we can start to reduce the rate of consumption of healing dust.. Oh wait. A time slot for a charge. Still, it is renewable.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: April 20, 2012, 01:35:41 pm »

How did we get the healing bed, anyway? Would it be possible to make another, possibly even better one?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: April 20, 2012, 02:31:50 pm »

an enchanter made it , i think rahal. anyways about the healing wand... Healing dust is more efficient use of time because a healing wand is very convenient in combat 6 hp with just a touch, but healing dust rolls 1d6 healing in combat. out of combat you can get the full effects carefully. (you could make a potion too but then you have to remove the cork and everything and by that time you'll probably have your hand cut off but i digress)

Chaunage

• Escaped Lunatic
  • It's gotta work sooner or later!
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: April 20, 2012, 04:46:26 pm »

Hey, I really enjoyed reading the thread and decided to pitch in a character to the waitlist.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also would you need a butchery shop in general, or would a kitchen be sufficient to butcher critters into usable food? I was just thinking that if someone had the herding skill, they should probably butcher the olm and fruitbat before they start rotting like those frogmen corpses did.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: April 20, 2012, 07:10:46 pm »

so we need some proper tools for the vamp i could use the smelter to make some glass for her. it has to be better then a rock grinder
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: April 20, 2012, 08:28:00 pm »

Might be nice to get a rock grinder anyway, though. Not like we'll be running out of stone anytime soon, and we wouldn't need to jump into the lake to get it.

Of course, with that floating skull roaming about we might as well have him do it. Dissolving stone into sand can't be that hard for something that can turn it into iron instead.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: April 20, 2012, 08:33:03 pm »

i agree but didnt we already have a rock rinder that was made by the vamp for the vamps work
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: April 20, 2012, 08:40:40 pm »

I actually have no idea. Could be; I really don't remember what she's been doing with her workshop, other than that she has one.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: April 20, 2012, 09:10:54 pm »

skull make some sand and next turn i will make some glass stuff for the vamp
My Sig

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: April 21, 2012, 02:09:23 am »

i think there was a mortar and pestle as fluff, but i recall no constructed tool to assist in alchemy. A true alchemy set can be made by a glasscrafter out of a piece of glass and sand can be collected as silt from the river. Clay crafts can be made from carefully collected mud.

Chaunage, your char will be fine, however i am going to change the nightvision and lightblindess because i dont want to keep track of lighting anymore. youll get something else, if you have a preference or idea you can tell me. Also you mention rapid healing, normally you roll vrs Health to regain one hp, with rapid healing you roll twice and can regain 2 hp. Also when you fully regain hitpoints you roll Health to see if your limb uncripples, and rapid healers get a bonus to this roll. Also the undead do not have a pool of fatigue points, i should have mentioned this somewhere at somepoint, they can neither lose or use fatigue.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: April 21, 2012, 02:30:18 am »

i think there was a mortar and pestle as fluff, but i recall no constructed tool to assist in alchemy. A true alchemy set can be made by a glasscrafter out of a piece of glass and sand can be collected as silt from the river. Clay crafts can be made from carefully collected mud.

Chaunage, your char will be fine, however i am going to change the nightvision and lightblindess because i dont want to keep track of lighting anymore. youll get something else, if you have a preference or idea you can tell me. Also you mention rapid healing, normally you roll vrs Health to regain one hp, with rapid healing you roll twice and can regain 2 hp. Also when you fully regain hitpoints you roll Health to see if your limb uncripples, and rapid healers get a bonus to this roll. Also the undead do not have a pool of fatigue points, i should have mentioned this somewhere at somepoint, they can neither lose or use fatigue.
so we need a jewelr to make some glass stuff
screw that i with the help of anyone who wants to will make it next in game day (after this one)
My Sig

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: April 21, 2012, 02:48:29 am »

Conveniently enough, I am a (part-time) jeweler.

However, it seems like our healing dust shortage is more due to lack of herbs than lack of equipment.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: April 21, 2012, 03:28:15 am »

we could make better stuff though
My Sig

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: April 21, 2012, 03:44:11 am »

That's true of just about everything, though. We've got potentially craft-capable people all over the place who could, theoretically, do with some better equipment for this or that. I'm not sure what makes the alchemist any different, especially since she's already got a pretty nice project.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: April 21, 2012, 03:48:44 am »

so i just pump out tools for everybody
then get to work on armor

IronyOwl
you make the glass stuff i will just work on tools
My Sig

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 73