Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94013 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 127: Demonic Children and "Casters"
« Reply #1485 on: August 12, 2011, 03:30:27 pm »

(He has a revolver gun, so really I'll just take all of the guns and bullets, and then when we meet up whenever I can share it out.)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 127: Demonic Children and "Casters"
« Reply #1486 on: August 12, 2011, 03:32:29 pm »

(Works for me. ^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 128: Frelock loses a few vital organs
« Reply #1487 on: August 14, 2011, 12:44:17 am »

Quote from: wolfchild
"I don't think there going to be friendly, as sick as it is we are going to need to fight, to that end is a choke point of use to you?"

Havor'e Casts Shape Earth to make a wall arround the demonic children that thay have to squeeze through to get to us

[5]  You quickly point your staff at the ground and draw a square with the tip.  As you draw a wall is raised around the Demonic Children.  Despite their great speed only two will be able to get out at a time (this is much better compared to the five who were going to come.)

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
"It can be," Malgun replied. "Once you make one, get behind me. I'll do my best to protect you, m'lady," he said with a slight tip of his hat, then turned his attention back to the children. What kind of abomination is this? Is it like this in the 'real' world, or is this just an illusion? What if what we're seeing, if Havor'e even sees the same thing, are a bunch of children playing in the road? Can I afford to take that risk? He didn't know, and he felt sick contemplating it as he couched the stock against the hollow of his shoulder.

...I have to. It can't be helped. He swallowed to ease his dry throat as he sighted down the scope and double-checked to make sure his damn safety was off; he did NOT need that happening to him yet again, and to distract himself slightly from his current task he again contemplated modifying his rifle to get rid of that ever-annoying 'feature;' if he wasn't planning on shooting something he wouldn't ready the gun... but he had to focus, and his attention turned completely to the head of the child in his sights. ...Sareesa, I hope this is the real thing and not some illusion.

He pulled the trigger.

[4] [3+3=6 damage] You pull the trigger and manage to hit the demonic child in the head destroying it instantly.  It begins to. . . evaporate into black smoke.  It sits heavy in the air and smells of Brimstone.

Quote from: Zako
Zack says nothing but let's his actions do the talking, by slashing gunman 3.

[3] [(2+1)/2=2 damage]You cut the gunman but he's still standing.  Even after Frelock's mighty slice he's still standing.  Will nothing bring him down?

Quote from: Frelock
Frelock lets his eyes close for a brief moment to concentrate before cleaving both gunmen in twain

You slice into the two gunmen but they aren't dead, merely injured and you're target number one now. Whatever is coming, you're sure it's going to hurt.

Quote from: Ochita
Ochita also just acts, by Slashing the second one.

[3] [(1+2)/2=2 damage]  Your pathetic attack also fails to bring the gunman to his knees.  He is immortal!!!

Quote from: CoughDrop
"What do you mean the town is lost? ... Who are you?"

[4]  The man shrugs.  "The town is lost, trapped in a demon realm, there's nothing you can do from here.  You can call my Thirty-Seven, I'm in charge of this district."

Enemy Turns

Demonic Child 2:  [6] Malgun manages to dive out of the way of this child avoiding being impaled on it's sword arm.

Gunman 2:  [3] [(1+2)/2=2-1=1 damage]  This gunman launches off a defective over-charged Demonic Bolt at Frelock, it does almost no damage at all.

Gunman 3:  [5] [9x2=18 damage]  This gunman unleashes a load of sticky acid onto Frelock.  His face and much of his exposed skin starts to melt, as does his armor and sword.  Unfortunately some of the acid also gets onto his eyes turning them into nothing more than a mass of flesh.

Enemy Status

Demonic Child 1:  *dead*

Demonic Child 2:
Health:  5 of 5

Demonic Child 3:

Demonic Child 4:

Demonic Child 5:

Gunman 2:
Health:  1

Gunman 3:
Health:  1

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock *danger* (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 128: Frelock loses a few vital organs
« Reply #1488 on: August 14, 2011, 12:45:41 am »

Oh, btw Frelock, you may want to go pay to get a potion to restore your organs.  And maybe get your armor looked at.

Also, yey, 100 pages of Z&D awesomeness.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: August 14, 2011, 01:10:06 am »

Yaaaaaay!

Slash the person with the caster!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: August 14, 2011, 01:38:42 am »

O.O Frelock, now would be a good time to play dead, I think...

As Malgun rolled to his feet, he put away his rifle in favor of the sword. He may not have been as good with a blade as he was with a bullet, but now that the enemies had closed range he had to make the switch. While the child was off-balance from its miss, he swung at it, aiming for the waist to make it easier for the blow to connect.

Fortunately I believe my sword is Holy, so that should help a little.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: August 14, 2011, 04:13:32 am »

Damn... That shit is nasty. You should stay down frelock and heal yourself. I'll make sure to get you to a proper healer.

"Just die already!" Zack yelled as he slashed gunman 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: August 14, 2011, 08:15:04 am »

V, can you please update my spellbook on the 1st page, im pretty sure I remembered what other tier 4 I got but im not certain.

"Yell if you need help with that one, I'm gonna fry the remaining ones I have trapped otherwise"
Havor'e calms her nerves, and reminds herself that the children are demons however unfortunate that is. Then she jams the butt of her staff into the ground and gestures up the shaft to the tip. The eyes of the dragons that twine arround the staff light up as she chants "Flame of the world, purify the darkness" Finaly the gem glows a fierce firey yellow-red and a pillar of flame erupts from within the earthen walls

So im casting pillar of fire but I wanted to describe how it happens for once, provided I roll well that is

edit: typo fixing
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 08:33:10 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: August 14, 2011, 11:52:44 am »

Frelock resists the vital urge to scream, knowing that acid inside the mouth would be even more problematic than what has already happened.  Instead he grabs as much cloth as is exposed from his clothes and tries to wipe some of the vile substance off his face.  He also adds a bit of magic to the mix to help heal his wounds.

Ouch, that certainly hurt.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: August 14, 2011, 03:02:29 pm »

Updated wolfchild.  I thought I did that earlier, guess not.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: August 14, 2011, 05:45:08 pm »

thanks, V
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: August 15, 2011, 03:51:36 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"...Ay' be needin some more information. You see, I came with companions to investigate the town... They both disappeared when we had gotten closer."
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 129: Blazing Inferno
« Reply #1497 on: August 21, 2011, 12:46:54 am »

Quote from: Ochita
Slash the person with the caster!

[5] [auto-death]  You slash one of the two gunmen cutting his arm off.  He's dead in seconds from all the blood loss.

Quote from: Zako
"Just die already!" Zack yelled as he slashed gunman 3.

[4] [auto-death]  You're not sure he even needed the help to die but you stab the man in the chest and then kick him off of your blade.  He's already stopped bleeding so much of his blood has already been lost.  You look over towards the oaf and see he's still there too petrified to even try to escape. 

Quote from: Frelock
Frelock resists the vital urge to scream, knowing that acid inside the mouth would be even more problematic than what has already happened.  Instead he grabs as much cloth as is exposed from his clothes and tries to wipe some of the vile substance off his face.  He also adds a bit of magic to the mix to help heal his wounds.

[5] ([4]-1)x2=6 health restored] You quickly cast the only healing spell you know and in your moment of despartion you heal yourself for as much as you possibly can.  The pain becomes even more excruciating as your nerves start to regrow and you can feel just how much damage the acid has caused. [3] You manage to keep the acid from spreading any further than it already has.  Whatever was in the gun, you're certain it wasn't legal, not that it matters anymore, they are both dead if what you hear is correct.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
As Malgun rolled to his feet, he put away his rifle in favor of the sword. He may not have been as good with a blade as he was with a bullet, but now that the enemies had closed range he had to make the switch. While the child was off-balance from its miss, he swung at it, aiming for the waist to make it easier for the blow to connect.

[6] You quickly pull your sword out but it's no use, you can't connect with the demon child.  It's far too fast for you.

Quote from: wolfchild
"Yell if you need help with that one, I'm gonna fry the remaining ones I have trapped otherwise"
Havor'e calms her nerves, and reminds herself that the children are demons however unfortunate that is. Then she jams the butt of her staff into the ground and gestures up the shaft to the tip. The eyes of the dragons that twine arround the staff light up as she chants "Flame of the world, purify the darkness" Finaly the gem glows a fierce firey yellow-red and a pillar of flame erupts from within the earthen walls

So im casting pillar of fire but I wanted to describe how it happens for once, provided I roll well that is

[4] [insta-kill x 3] You quick thinking allows you to incinerate the corpses and the demonic children all at once.  The Black Smoke hanging over you seems to be growing larger, and more. . . defined.

Quote from: CoughDrop
"...Ay' be needin some more information. You see, I came with companions to investigate the town... They both disappeared when we had gotten closer."

[2] "Look, I don't have time for all this, I've been trying to break through the barrier for days, I highly doubt some novices would be able to do what I couldn't.  Now leave so I don't have to worry about you screwing everything up."  He says looking at you, obviously waiting for you to walk away.

Enemy Turns

Demonic Child 2:  [4] [1+2=3 damage]  The demon child leaves a nasty gash on Malgun's shin, that bleeds a lot but really isn't much worse than falling off of a bicycle onto a gravel path.

Enemy Status

Demonic Child 2:

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 01:11:04 am by V-Norrec »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 129: Blazing Inferno
« Reply #1498 on: August 21, 2011, 01:03:11 am »

Demonic Child 2:  [4] [1+2=3 damage]  The demon child leaves a nasty gash on Frelock's shin, that bleeds a lot but really isn't much worse than falling off of a bicycle onto a gravel path.

That child has one heck of a reach if he can hit me all the way in the gardens from the village.

Go quietly into the bar and inform the bartender that I am no longer fit for duty, however note that I do have friends who are willing to help outside.  Then go stand menacingly for the interrogation; stare at the prisoner with empty sockets.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 129: Blazing Inferno
« Reply #1499 on: August 21, 2011, 01:08:17 am »

Zack finally looses his paitence. Someone sent these people, and it is clear that this oaf knows something.

Zack storms over to the oaf, bloody kukri still in hand, and promptly kicks the oaf in the face. "I have had it with you! Tell me everything right now or I will gut you like a damn pig!" He then shakes his kukri in the oaf's face for good measure.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 116