Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94003 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 126: Ochita goes head to barrel with a gun
« Reply #1470 on: August 07, 2011, 08:23:34 pm »

Quote from: Ochita
Right then, lets see what the Zealot has to say, then go to Frelock and Zako, ask one of them to be door guard while I help interrogate this man.

[3]Well it doesn't look like anybody wants to be the doorman right now.  You head out looking for the sole Zealot.  As you search you hear a noise behind you.  Slowly looking around you see a man pointing a gun at your face.  "'Alo there, you're going to get your friends out of the way now, aren't you?"

Quote from: Zako
"Hmm... You look afraid of something. Do the people you are working for have a hold on you? Do they have your family or loved ones? If you tell us who you are working for and why you came here, I'll let you go without letting anyone know you talked. How does that sound?"

[2]  The man doesn't trust you at all and continues to refuse to speak

Quote from: Frelock
"Or," said Frelock stepping forward and cracking his knuckles, "there is an alternative path."

[3]  "Look, I don't know anything about it, we're just supposed to try and get the Trolls to leave the Gardens."  he says considerably more talkative after you threaten him.  [4] You're pretty sure he's holding something back.

Quote from: CoughDrop
"How the..."

Dor'lek thinks this over for a moment. He COULD wait here and... wait for them to come back? No, if this is the work of magic, and it obviously is, then it seems unlikely that the caster intends for them to come back. Yet, at the same time, it seems rather careless to just leave them behind and venture forth into a... troubled village by himself.

He decides to hide in some nearby brush. This way he can stay hidden while monitoring the village and keeping an eye on the last known location of his companions.

[2]  You quickly get out of the area, there is no brush so you just kind of squat down on the road.  You see a hooded figure moving in the village.  It looks like he's heading for you.

Quote from: wolfchild
Explore the immediate vicinity, hopefully finding my companions but looking for interesting things as well.

[1]  While Malgun seemingly appears from no where, you have no luck finding anyone, or anything, else.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Malgun thought about his situation. He really only had two options: try something that probably wouldn't work, or simply wait for whoever had drawn him to this place to reveal themselves. I might as well give it a shot. If it can absorb souls, maybe it will work for magic as well. Assuming this is magic... The technologist held his hand up to his face, fist clenched, and concentrated on the mark on the back of it.

[4]  Finally you can see again.  You see Havor'e standing waiting for you to show up.  You look towards the village and see it's dark reflection.  "Whoa."  You can almost smell the death from here.  This isn't going to end well, no matter what.

Enemy Status

Gunman 1:
Health:  10

Gunman 2:

Gunman 3:

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 126: Ochita goes head to barrel with a gun
« Reply #1471 on: August 07, 2011, 08:32:58 pm »

"... Sure... GUNMEN!"
While I shout for my friends, I flame-slash Gunman A.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: August 07, 2011, 09:51:10 pm »

"Don't go anywhere, I will get back to you soon enough. You try, and I may have to cut off a few parts..."

Zack then kicks the oaf in the balls and hides in some shadows, sneaking toward the sounds of fighting.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 01:07:38 am by Zako »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: August 07, 2011, 10:56:38 pm »

"Good to see you Malgun, although I would not wish it on you, this place seems ... uninviting. However I think that we should explore so as to find a way out or maybe whatever it is that emptied the village." Regardless of what Malgun says, Havor'e prepairs to cast a blinding light spell should a potentialy hostile encounter appear (I love having non-lethal measures, allows me to not feel guilty when using pre-emptive strikes) and enters the village
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: August 07, 2011, 11:13:07 pm »

"Havor'e," Malgun responded, still confused about the situation. He put the sword away in favor of the rifle, which he was much more comfortable with, and swept the area. "I... don't see anything. That doesn't mean we should let our guard down, though. Someone separated us from Dor'lek for a reason." Or maybe they were trying to separate me from the trolls and miscalculated... but that depends on if they knew I had the mark or not. Or maybe they just thought a human would be an easy target. On the other hand, maybe they were trying to separate the trolls and I just got sucked into this as well.

He groaned. He was overthinking things again instead of going forth and taking action. In any case, he felt better about things since he wasn't alone any more, and that was a plus. "I'll take point. If something rushes us, maybe I can get a few shots off before it gets here... and I have a sword for when it does." He wasn't trained with it beyond the normal pretend-fighting children did, although it had been only him and his imagination in his case. Nevertheless, he could use it and not get himself hurt swinging it. Havor'e moved to enter the village, so Malgun did too, staying by her side and a step or two ahead, keeping the rifle up with the safety off and his gaze moving to keep an eye on everything.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: August 07, 2011, 11:59:56 pm »

"Who told you what you were supposed to do, hmm?"  Hearing Ochita's cry, he curses silently, then seeing Zako's brilliant idea of incapacitating the prisoner, he rushes off to help Ochita, drawing his sword and swinging at the nearest.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: August 08, 2011, 05:16:00 pm »

Get ready for a fight. "Who are you? What's happened here?"
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 127: Demonic Children and "Casters"
« Reply #1477 on: August 12, 2011, 03:03:44 am »

Quote from: Ochita
While I shout for my friends, I flame-slash Gunman A.

((+1 to fire MAGIC =/= +1 fire damage))

[5] ([4]+2)x2 = 12 damage. Edit:  You get the jump on the gunman and manage to hit him with the hilt of your sword, caving his skull inwards.

Quote from: Zako
"Don't go anywhere, I will get back to you soon enough. You try, and I may have to cut off a few parts..."

Zack then kicks the oaf in the balls and hides in some shadows, sneaking toward the sounds of fighting.

[3]  You kick is pathetic and weak, but hits where it is supposed to.  He should be incapacitated for a minute at least.

[1]  You run face first into another gunmen who appears to be aiming straight for you.  FUN!

Quote from: Frelock
"Who told you what you were supposed to do, hmm?"  Hearing Ochita's cry, he curses silently, then seeing Zako's brilliant idea of incapacitating the prisoner, he rushes off to help Ochita, drawing his sword and swinging at the nearest.

[6]  You also run face first into the enemy, but rather than being under prepared as Zack is, you over thought your next move and the Gunman easily jumped out of the way of your attack.

Quote from: wolfchild
"Good to see you Malgun, although I would not wish it on you, this place seems ... uninviting. However I think that we should explore so as to find a way out or maybe whatever it is that emptied the village." Regardless of what Malgun says, Havor'e prepairs to cast a blinding light spell should a potentialy hostile encounter appear (I love having non-lethal measures, allows me to not feel guilty when using pre-emptive strikes) and enters the village

[4]  As you approach the village you can see. . . children with a giant curved blade replacing one of their arms feasting on several corpses that were thrown into a pile.  You barely manage to keep your breakfast down.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
"Havor'e," Malgun responded, still confused about the situation. He put the sword away in favor of the rifle, which he was much more comfortable with, and swept the area. "I... don't see anything. That doesn't mean we should let our guard down, though. Someone separated us from Dor'lek for a reason." Or maybe they were trying to separate me from the trolls and miscalculated... but that depends on if they knew I had the mark or not. Or maybe they just thought a human would be an easy target. On the other hand, maybe they were trying to separate the trolls and I just got sucked into this as well.

He groaned. He was overthinking things again instead of going forth and taking action. In any case, he felt better about things since he wasn't alone any more, and that was a plus. "I'll take point. If something rushes us, maybe I can get a few shots off before it gets here... and I have a sword for when it does." He wasn't trained with it beyond the normal pretend-fighting children did, although it had been only him and his imagination in his case. Nevertheless, he could use it and not get himself hurt swinging it. Havor'e moved to enter the village, so Malgun did too, staying by her side and a step or two ahead, keeping the rifle up with the safety off and his gaze moving to keep an eye on everything.

[6]  You approach the town with Havor'e, it's not long until you catch sight of the demonic children feasting on the corpses as well.  You quickly wish you had something to hide behind.  This can't be happening.  This can't be real.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Get ready for a fight. "Who are you? What's happened here?"

[6]  You call out to the stranger but he doesn't seem to hear you.  He just continues walking.  You can see he carries two swords at his right side.  His head is covered in white silk and his iron chestplate has been adorned with an image of Sareesa on the front.  He also has an orange-dyed linen shirt and is wearing black pants.  As he gets closer you also realize he is carrying some kind of strange pole-arm on his back.  He's about thirty feet away from you when he finally stops.  "Don't bother, everything in that town is lost now."

Enemy Turns

Gunman 2:  [2]  The duo of Zack and Frelock clearly startled this man as he fires straight into the ground with liquid flame, he frantically is trying to cock his gun back for a second shot (revolver-style caster)

Gunman 3:  [6]
This gunman has a "caster" type gun, but even that can't help his aim.  A powerful exploding fireball is launched far above everyone's heads as he tries, and fails to hit Ochita.  Popping out the expended shell, he puts in another one with a green lining around it.  Oh, this can't be good.

Enemy Status

Demonic Child 1:
Health:  5 of 5

Demonic Child 2:

Demonic Child 3:

Demonic Child 4:

Demonic Child 5:

Gunman 1:  *dead*

Gunman 2:

Gunman 3:

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 03:50:07 am by V-Norrec »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 127: Demonic Children and "Casters"
« Reply #1478 on: August 12, 2011, 03:32:17 am »

"I don't think there going to be friendly, as sick as it is we are going to need to fight, to that end is a choke point of use to you?"

Havor'e Casts Shape Earth to make a wall arround the demonic children that thay have to squeeze through to get to us
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: August 12, 2011, 03:41:01 am »

"It can be," Malgun replied. "Once you make one, get behind me. I'll do my best to protect you, m'lady," he said with a slight tip of his hat, then turned his attention back to the children. What kind of abomination is this? Is it like this in the 'real' world, or is this just an illusion? What if what we're seeing, if Havor'e even sees the same thing, are a bunch of children playing in the road? Can I afford to take that risk? He didn't know, and he felt sick contemplating it as he couched the stock against the hollow of his shoulder.

...I have to. It can't be helped. He swallowed to ease his dry throat as he sighted down the scope and double-checked to make sure his damn safety was off; he did NOT need that happening to him yet again, and to distract himself slightly from his current task he again contemplated modifying his rifle to get rid of that ever-annoying 'feature;' if he wasn't planning on shooting something he wouldn't ready the gun... but he had to focus, and his attention turned completely to the head of the child in his sights. ...Sareesa, I hope this is the real thing and not some illusion.

He pulled the trigger.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: August 12, 2011, 03:51:22 am »

Zack says nothing but let's his actions do the talking, by slashing gunman 3.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: August 12, 2011, 09:34:08 am »

Frelock lets his eyes close for a brief moment to concentrate before cleaving both gunmen in twain. (use feat)
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: August 12, 2011, 02:07:56 pm »

Ochita also just acts, by Slashing the second one.

(Does anyone mind if I take the caster gun after this?)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: August 12, 2011, 02:14:46 pm »

(I think the other gunman has one too. Mind grabbing it for me? I can get a lot of use out of it with my high gun skill. :3)

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: August 12, 2011, 03:02:05 pm »

"What do you mean the town is lost? ... Who are you?"
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 116