Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94014 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 124: WELCOME TO DIE!!!
« Reply #1455 on: August 01, 2011, 09:58:52 pm »

"Ok, I will spare you the titles and whatnot, and get on with this quickly. If you lie, and I will know if you do, you can talk to my friend here, and I am sure you know what that feels like. If you answer all my questions, you can go.

Who are you? Who are you working for? If you don't know his name, describe him. Why are you here? What were you going to do?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: August 02, 2011, 01:59:21 am »

Havor'e Reacts without thinking, and afterwards mentaly kicks herself as she probably revealed her location to many different nasties, but she wants light RIGHT NOW, and sends mana to the tip of her staff to acomplish this
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: August 04, 2011, 05:02:27 pm »

Are we waiting for someone?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: August 04, 2011, 05:47:54 pm »

Nope, just been very busy with my fiancé around here, real life and all that jazz.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: August 04, 2011, 06:24:29 pm »

Nope, just been very busy with my fiancé around here, real life and all that jazz.

Congrats. ^_^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: August 05, 2011, 03:04:35 am »

Congrats. ^_^

From me too
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: August 05, 2011, 02:23:18 pm »

Congrats. ^_^

And the same from me.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: August 05, 2011, 06:45:49 pm »

Good to hear.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 125: The Resiliant Oaf
« Reply #1463 on: August 05, 2011, 09:38:30 pm »

Quote from: Ochita
Remain being as door-guard.

[4]  You sit at the door remaining oblivious to any potentially approaching dangers the Zealot could have warned you about.

Quote from: Frelock
Continue interrogating prisoner; relatively politely, but firmly.

[2]  As you approach the oaf starts going crazy again, you decide to let Zack handle the interrogation for the moment.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
With no options at hand - if this was caused by magic he had no counter for it, and if it was caused by technology he would have to find the machine causing it - Malgun took out his sword and used it in a similar manner to a blind man's cane as he walked forward.

[1]  You crawl up on your hands and knees and try to find anything around you with your sword.  Unfortunately for you can't find anything other than the floor.  The floor doesn't even make any noise so you have learned nothing at all.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Yell out to Malgun and Havor'e. "CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" Try to find them by feeling around in the areas where they were last seen and see if that yields any results, as this appears to be an illusion.

[4]  You yell out to both of them but there is no response.  You even chance approaching the area where the disappeared but nothing happens and you see no sign of them.  They've completely disappeared!

Quote from: Zako
"Ok, I will spare you the titles and whatnot, and get on with this quickly. If you lie, and I will know if you do, you can talk to my friend here, and I am sure you know what that feels like. If you answer all my questions, you can go.

Who are you? Who are you working for? If you don't know his name, describe him. Why are you here? What were you going to do?"

[1]  Somehow, you fare even worse in attempting to interrogate him than Frelock, he just completely shuts up and says nothing.  Whatever it is, you're pretty sure Frelock isn't the only thing that's got this goon afraid.

Quote from: wolfchild
Havor'e Reacts without thinking, and afterwards mentally kicks herself as she probably revealed her location to many different nasties, but she wants light RIGHT NOW, and sends mana to the tip of her staff to accomplish this

[3] You produce a bright light at the end of your staff fueled by mana.  As you do so everything seems to warp into some kind of alternate world, if that's even possible.  You still see the village off to the distance but it looks completely destroyed and bodies are everywhere.  You also see a large black stone construction on the far side of the village.  To your immediate knowledge there are no demons in your area.  After a few more seconds of acclimation you don't even need the light anymore and quickly snuff it out so as to not waste the mana.

((oh if only you had a demon hunter with you this would be so much easier :P))

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 125: The Resiliant Oaf
« Reply #1464 on: August 05, 2011, 10:01:57 pm »

Right then, lets see what the Zealot has to say, then go to Frelock and Zako, ask one of them to be door guard while I help interrogate this man.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: August 05, 2011, 10:21:17 pm »

"Hmm... You look afraid of something. Do the people you are working for have a hold on you? Do they have your family or loved ones? If you tell us who you are working for and why you came here, I'll let you go without letting anyone know you talked. How does that sound?"

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: August 05, 2011, 11:38:27 pm »

"Hmm... You look afraid of something. Do the people you are working for have a hold on you? Do they have your family or loved ones? If you tell us who you are working for and why you came here, I'll let you go without letting anyone know you talked. How does that sound?"

"Or," said Frelock stepping forward and cracking his knuckles, "there is an alternative path."

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: August 06, 2011, 12:12:40 am »

"How the..."

Dor'lek thinks this over for a moment. He COULD wait here and... wait for them to come back? No, if this is the work of magic, and it obviously is, then it seems unlikely that the caster intends for them to come back. Yet, at the same time, it seems rather careless to just leave them behind and venture forth into a... troubled village by himself.

He decides to hide in some nearby brush. This way he can stay hidden while monitoring the village and keeping an eye on the last known location of his companions.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: August 06, 2011, 01:52:00 am »

Explore the immediate vecinity, hopefuly finding my companions but looking for itneresting things aswell yes i know im unlikely to find coughdrop at least and probably serious as well

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: August 07, 2011, 06:32:58 am »

Malgun thought about his situation. He really only had two options: try something that probably wouldn't work, or simply wait for whoever had drawn him to this place to reveal themselves. I might as well give it a shot. If it can absorb souls, maybe it will work for magic as well. Assuming this is magic... The technologist held his hand up to his face, fist clenched, and concentrated on the mark on the back of it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 116