Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 93999 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 129: Blazing Inferno
« Reply #1500 on: August 21, 2011, 01:14:04 am »

Demonic Child 2:  [4] [1+2=3 damage]  The demon child leaves a nasty gash on Frelock's shin, that bleeds a lot but really isn't much worse than falling off of a bicycle onto a gravel path.

That child has one heck of a reach if he can hit me all the way in the gardens from the village.

My bad >.>  <.<

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: August 21, 2011, 01:18:32 am »

"Get down Malgun!" "Feel the light fiend!" Havor'e casts Rightious Fury at the demon child
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: August 21, 2011, 09:39:30 am »

Dor'lek stares at the man for a few seconds with one brow skying above the other, which quickly changes into what could only be described as a bored expression.

He walks away. Toward the village.
"I'm not leaving them behind."
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: August 21, 2011, 03:08:15 pm »

"Right!" Malgun responded, dropping to a knee so Havor'e could get a line of sight to the target. In return, he moved into a defensive stance so that if the child came towards either of them he could repel its attacks and keep her safe.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: August 25, 2011, 02:18:35 am »

Grrr, why is Ochita not posting yet.  I'm going tomorrow without him.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 130: Interrogate the Oaf
« Reply #1505 on: August 27, 2011, 03:01:16 pm »

Wow, I'm so late with this.  I really need to cut out some StarCraft 2. . . but it's so good.

Quote from: Frelock
Go quietly into the bar and inform the bartender that I am no longer fit for duty, however note that I do have friends who are willing to help outside.  Then go stand menacingly for the interrogation; stare at the prisoner with empty sockets.

[4] With Ochita's help you manage to get yourself into the bar and tell the bartender, discreetly of course, that your friends will be taking over for you.  [5] You go and stand by the oaf lending your formidable presence to Zack's interrogation efforts.

Quote from: Zako
Zack storms over to the oaf, bloody kukri still in hand, and promptly kicks the oaf in the face. "I have had it with you! Tell me everything right now or I will gut you like a damn pig!" He then shakes his kukri in the oaf's face for good measure.

[3+1]  "It's not my fault, we're just supposed to clear the troll's out, I didn't want to hurt anybody.  Please Sareesa don't kill me!  I barely know anything, we were just supposed to try and drive the Trolls away from here."

Quote from: wolfchild
"Get down Malgun!" "Feel the light fiend!" Havor'e casts Rightious Fury at the demon child

[6] Unfortunately you spend a bit too long trying to get the casting absolutely perfect and the spell fizzles in mid air leaving you with hardly any mana and not much to show for it.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Dor'lek stares at the man for a few seconds with one brow skying above the other, which quickly changes into what could only be described as a bored expression.

He walks away. Toward the village.
"I'm not leaving them behind."

[5] "Fine, whatever you want, just don't bother me."  The man says and he sits down cross-legged and seems to be meditating on something.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
"Right!" Malgun responded, dropping to a knee so Havor'e could get a line of sight to the target. In return, he moved into a defensive stance so that if the child came towards either of them he could repel its attacks and keep her safe.

[6] You manage to keep the Demonic Child from attacking by successfully forcing it to keep it's distance.

Quote from: Ochita A.I.
Help Frelock move around and such.

[5]  You enable Frelock to move like he has vision.

Enemy Status

Demonic Child 2:
Health:  5 of 5

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: August 27, 2011, 04:14:19 pm »

(Sorry for not being here.. >_>)

Well, I might as well collect all of the gun's and bullets from that encounter.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: August 27, 2011, 04:16:34 pm »

"I have just three small questions for you, thug."  Frelock says staring at the fool with his empty sockets.  "Who told you to do such a thing?  What reward were you promised and where were you going to collect?  And finally," he adds, his voice growing low and filling with anger as he gets closer to the prisoner, "Who were the men who cost me my eyes?"
All generalizations are false....including this one.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: August 27, 2011, 05:16:40 pm »

so a 6 counts as a 2 or 3? oh well

Umm sorry Malgun the forces of light do not seem to work that well here and i am out of magical energy
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: August 27, 2011, 05:21:19 pm »

6 =Overshot/dodge which I interpret as putting to much power behind a spell or trying to end them in one blow and the enemy recognizes it and gets out of the way.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: August 27, 2011, 05:28:22 pm »

Malgun nodded. "It's OK. Just stand back, and I'll take care of this." He rushed forward, aiming his sword in a horizontal slice across the abdomen of the child. If it truly were demonic, maybe he could absorb the soul of all three of them - or at least this one, anyway - and use it to restore Havor'e's mana... assuming he actually could do that and she went along with the plan.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: August 27, 2011, 05:33:11 pm »

ok, i just see it as counter-intuitive that a 6 does nothing but as long as you are consistent it\l be alright

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: August 27, 2011, 05:33:39 pm »

Let's have a look-around in the town.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: August 27, 2011, 09:41:58 pm »

Zack leaves Frelock to ask his questions with a glare at the oaf, before searching the dead gunmen for stuff. They might have a clue to who sent them.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 131: The Demons Come
« Reply #1514 on: September 01, 2011, 02:34:24 pm »

Quote from: Ochita
Well, I might as well collect all of the gun's and bullets from that encounter.

[2]  You can't seem to find any guns or bullets.  Where'd they go?

Quote from: Frelock
"I have just three small questions for you, thug."  Frelock says staring at the fool with his empty sockets.  "Who told you to do such a thing?  What reward were you promised and where were you going to collect?  And finally," he adds, his voice growing low and filling with anger as he gets closer to the prisoner, "Who were the men who cost me my eyes?"

[2] "I don't know who it was, [4] he just offered me a bag of gold coins to do it and [1] he told me he'd give it to me when it was done.  I don't know anymore, I DON'T KNOW!!!"

Quote from: wolfchild
Umm sorry Malgun the forces of light do not seem to work that well here and i am out of magical energy

[auto-success]  You tell Malgun your message and focus on regenerating some of your lost mana.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Malgun nodded. "It's OK. Just stand back, and I'll take care of this." He rushed forward, aiming his sword in a horizontal slice across the abdomen of the child. If it truly were demonic, maybe he could absorb the soul of all three of them - or at least this one, anyway - and use it to restore Havor'e's mana... assuming he actually could do that and she went along with the plan.

[5] [(2+1+1)x2=8 damage]  You easily slice the child in half but instantly the dark cloud that had been hanging over you begins to solidify into a much larger adult demon.  [1] You quickly try to absorb the soul energy, but it's reforming to quickly.  You hope whatever he's turning into this time is his last for because if not you might be in a world of trouble.  This new form is skinny, emaciated even, in some points with bones sticking through his skin.  His hand is made up of five blades each the size of a short sword.  His tounge is nearly three times as long as his face and is hangs from his mouth, ready to taste your flesh.  "Damn, that hurts you know."

"Having trouble with these two.  If I tell Skull man you can't even kill two humans he's going to be pissed you know."  says a voice from above you.  Looking up you see what would appear to be a perfectly ordinary human smiling.  She is sitting on top of a broom and has two globs of purple flame floating around her.

"Can it woman!  I've got it all under control."

"It's not nice to toy with your food, but I suppose people like you will never learn."

Quote from: CoughDrop
Let's have a look-around in the town.

[1] As you walk a portal to some demonic realm appears under your feet.  You scream and grab for something but find nothing, you are plunged into darkness.  You think you hear somebody say "I told him not to mess around here, they never listen." but you can't make anything out.

[5]  You hit the ground softly and just a few feet away you see Malgun and Havor'e facing down a woman flying on a broom and some man with blades for hands.

Quote from: Zako
Zack leaves Frelock to ask his questions with a glare at the oaf, before searching the dead gunmen for stuff. They might have a clue to who sent them.

[6]  Your thief-like tendencies take a hold of you and you quickly and efficiently loot the body with nobody even noticing you ever did it.  ((Loot will be PMed.  ((Probably later tonight when I have more time))))

Enemy Turns

Both the Demonic Woman and the Demon Blade-Hand are too busy fighting with each other (verbally) to do anything note-worthy.

Enemy Status

Blade-Hand:
Health:  25

Demonic Woman
Health:  15
Mana:  20

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)