Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116]

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 93930 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 149: Awakening what?
« Reply #1725 on: December 02, 2011, 03:40:18 pm »

Malgun glanced around the area, putting his rifle away and his hand on the hilt of his sword. "I think we should clear out the smaller building first," he said, gesturing towards it. "If we get attacked in there it'll be small rooms and narrow corridors, easier to defend in... while out here there's a lot more angles of attack. More room to run, too, of course, but still..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: December 02, 2011, 05:43:11 pm »

"Dammit frelock..."
Follow frelock, and 'enchant' a necro-bolt effect onto my sword.

(When I say enchant, think of the FF5's spellblade thing.

Wait no, check other post.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 12:15:22 am by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: December 02, 2011, 08:58:01 pm »

Give myself another little jolt of healing, and keep watch on the building across the street.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: December 03, 2011, 12:16:53 am »

keep in position, and wait.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: December 03, 2011, 03:10:17 pm »

Malgun glanced around the area, putting his rifle away and his hand on the hilt of his sword. "I think we should clear out the smaller building first," he said, gesturing towards it. "If we get attacked in there it'll be small rooms and narrow corridors, easier to defend in... while out here there's a lot more angles of attack. More room to run, too, of course, but still..."

"We are both ranged fighters, no? Perhaps luring any demons to us would be a better tactic."

He looks around for a high place that Malgun might be able to reach in case of an attack. "If we find ourselves in a bind, you'd best be finding a place to shoot from - a place where I'd also be able to cast spells on you."

He takes a closer examination of the pile of bodies. Who were they and how did they die?
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: December 04, 2011, 07:12:03 pm »

If I am not much mistaken, we are awaiting wolfchild.  I'll go ahead and shoot him a PM.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: December 04, 2011, 07:25:37 pm »

Sorry I have no idea why i thought I had already posted my turn

Go looking for likely potion ingredients, specifically to make healing, mana, and acid potions
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: December 12, 2011, 07:10:48 am »

I'm trying to get everything moved over to a new computer.  Sorry for the lack of updates, it should be rectified sometime today.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: December 26, 2011, 11:59:57 am »

Two week bump (though I'm not demanding a turn today or anything since it's still the holidays. ^^^; ). Also, how's that new computer working out? :)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: January 07, 2012, 12:00:49 am »

:(
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue
« Reply #1735 on: August 11, 2012, 09:42:17 pm »

OH SHIT!!!! I'VE RETURNED!!!  I'm going to go ahead and start a new one, same world, and stuff, but I thought I would give this story a proper ending.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Frelock:  Recognizing true need when you saw it, you provided a base of reason and protection for the team.  Without Sareesa's guidance though, you elected to entrust the Crystals in various cities throughout the world.  Upon finishing your quest, you return to the Zealot Headquarters and thrust your sword into the ground, challenging the corrupted officials to honorable combat, defeating all of them before returning home and living the rest of your life quietly, your heroism having turned this world into a better place.

Zack:  Your technical expertise in the less moral arts provides many opportunities for your new friends, in the end, everything turns out in your favor after you 'found' some evidence that your rivals were extremists blocking the path of your new friends.  Once the quest is complete, you disappear into the shadows only to appear again several years later, wealthy, and well-known for being the best thief in the region.

Malgun:  Your road was never destined to be an easy one.  Slowly as you journeyed you felt yourself become more and more like Sareesa.  Eventually you disappeared from the world entirely, not to be seen for a century until you returned to this world, silently watching over the crystals, ensuring no harm would ever come to them, ensuring the next step in Sareesa's plan would be unhindered, whatever her plan was.

Havor'e:  While you had struggles on your journey, the demons always seeming to take a particular toll upon your mind, you become the Headmaster of a newly formed school at the Blue Blood Tower.  Your actions personally advanced the art of magic leaps and bounds.

Dor'lek:  Skilled far beyond normal, you travel with the party, ensuring their safety.  As the group neared their final objective, you came down terribly ill, with the last of your energy, you wove a spell rivaling in complexity Sareesa's own magic, setting right many of the wrongs committed against the world, including setting the floating island back above the Docking area in Sareesa's Mercy, renamed after your untimely death to Vel'Dor, The City of Dor, in your honor.

Ochita:  After your adventures with the party, you left, wandering the world and learning more of it's secrets.  Eventually, through much subterfuge, you discovered that the Demons' souls being used in Zalthur were actually the souls of Humans who defied the ruling military government.  You were forced into exile after exposing their secrets, but were ultimately vindicated when the government was overthrown a few years later, helping to form a new Republic across the land, accepting of all exiles.

Sorry so much for letting this die, for anyone reading this and still interested, I will be making this up to you in a few days  ;D  Trust me, it will be good.  Again, I apologize so much for disrespecting you all by letting this amazing game die.  I didn't deserve you all as players, you were too good for me, but I'll try to make it up.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: August 13, 2012, 01:01:12 pm »

Well, it had a good run.  Thanks Norrec for the adventure, and an even more hearty thanks for a proper epilogue.  Can't wait to see what the next one will be like.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: August 13, 2012, 01:02:34 pm »

^
Wot he said.

Seriously though, this thing was great and I'm also glad that it came to a good conclusion. Definately joining the next one.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: August 13, 2012, 01:06:27 pm »

Aye. I happen to like Malgun's ending. As for the next, I hope you do join it Frelock, Zako. ^^^

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: August 13, 2012, 01:51:57 pm »

Well you're just in time then, it started up just now :D
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116]