Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94033 times)

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 122: Fear me!!!
« Reply #1425 on: July 24, 2011, 10:37:38 am »

Onward, ho!
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: July 24, 2011, 05:28:50 pm »

Oh, I forgot some actions. >.<

Search the body of the passed out idiot. Then help drag him off.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: July 24, 2011, 09:17:03 pm »

"You with ochita over there? He said he was travelling with others."

"Greetings, I am Frelock Stormrider, and Ochita is indeed a companion of mine.  A pleasure to meet you."  Seeing Ochita bending down to drag the body away, he helps, adding, "A good idea; wedding guests might not enjoy the stench of piss and sweat; but not too far; I want to keep an eye on him so I can ask him something when he wakes up.  In fact, do you see anything we could use for a rope?" 

Tie up the poor devil with whatever's on hand, possibly ask the barman discretely for some rope.  Question him if he comes to.  Otherwise, listen to Ochita's story, and see if I can remember any history regarding that event.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: July 24, 2011, 09:31:18 pm »

"And to you. It's nice to finally meet someone in this city that has manners and doesn't want to kill you at the same time. Name is Zack Dalkstalker by the way."

Zack also gives a hand, guiding them to a dark spot out of sight of the people walking by. Upon hearing the mention of rope, he shows an evil grin.

"I don't have rope, but who says we need any when this fellow is wearing a perfectly good subsitute. You hold him still, I'll tie him up and then wake him."

He pauses for a moment, briefly considering something while looking his new companion over.

"Perhaps I should do the talking? You might make him pass out again. One of you mind keeping a weapon drawn on him? It will discourage running."

((ooc: new action!))

Help drag the body out of sight, then search him and tie him up with his own pants. Once he has been tied up, pour some whiskey on his face to wake him up.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 123: Nothing much happens.
« Reply #1429 on: July 27, 2011, 01:59:59 pm »

Quote from: Ochita
Wave to frelock, as I drag the body a bit away. Then return, and show off my new pauldron, and tell Frelock on how I got it, and what I learnt.

[auto-success]  Frelock has been filled in on the recent going-ons.

Quote from: Frelock
Tie up the poor devil with whatever's on hand, possibly ask the barman discretely for some rope.  Question him if he comes to.  Otherwise, listen to Ochita's story, and see if I can remember any history regarding that event.

[auto-success]  Yes, it sounds accurate enough as far as history goes.  As far as the oaf goes, he remains passed out for the moment.

Quote from: Zako
Help drag the body out of sight, then search him and tie him up with his own pants. Once he has been tied up, pour some whiskey on his face to wake him up.

[3]  You tie up the oaf, but he doesn't wake up in the slightest with your whiskey.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate, wolfchild, CoughDrop
Malgun noticed Havor'e messing with a straight branch. "Do you want some help?" he offered. Making things, repairing things, modifying things, destroying things; these were all his strong suit, and he didn't mind helping out by using his knowledge. "I could probably make a staff out of that if you wanted me to," he said.

"That would probably help actually yes, I'm trying to enchant it with an alarm, from what i have heard none of us managed watches, we are just lucky nothing happened" also continue enchanting once malgun is finished.

Onward, ho!

[9+4= 13 out of 5]  You successfully turn the branch into a Gnarled staff.  If you placed a crystal in the middle it'd be perfect, but you can't have everything you suppose.

[9+2=11 out of 12]  ((Close, so close to finishing the enchantment this turn, not quite though :( ))  Now a magical eye floats above the staff invisible to all but you.  It will watch over you whenever you activate the staff.  All that needs to be done is something to monitor your life signs.

[3]  You finish your journey to the village.  You are standing right outside the village, everything looks normal enough from here.

((Yes I'm forcing you all to stick together, deal with it.  You'll thank me later))

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 123: Nothing much happens
« Reply #1430 on: July 27, 2011, 03:37:17 pm »

I don't have a problem with that.

Malgun decided to take point with his rifle, keeping it ready but aimed at the ground. Until they knew otherwise, it was best to assume they should stay on guard, and since he had ranged weaponry it was best for him to be in the lead where he could take a shot at any incoming enemies before they reached the trio. After a moment to think about it, he switched the safety off as well. "Let's find the biggest building in town and search that first," he suggested. The likelihood of someone being there was the best, and the sooner they could find someone and ask them what the deal was, the sooner they could either prepare for a threat or to head back and report an all-clear.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: July 27, 2011, 04:54:44 pm »

Havor'e Finished her work on the alarm staff, after which she swapped it for her entwined dragon staff, readying to cast Holy Light (the blinding one) should anything approaching combat rear it's head.  Almost as if she knew what Malgun was thinking, "you know you are not the only one who fights at a range"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: July 27, 2011, 05:16:26 pm »

True, but I have more bullets than you do MP. ^^; And it's a lot easier for me to replenish my supply.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: July 27, 2011, 06:01:43 pm »

Frelock returns to the bar and quietly slips inside.  Going to the bartender, he informs him of the situation, and asks if he could possibly identify the thug outside quickly.  He also asks if the bride or groom could be troubled for a moment to get the same inquiry.  There has to be some connection between the humans and the trolls.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 02:21:41 am by Frelock »

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: July 27, 2011, 08:07:14 pm »

By looking normal, does that mean that we see people inhabiting it?
I assume we're too far out to tell yet...

"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: July 27, 2011, 08:21:38 pm »

*cough cough* I have no idea what you are talking about.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: July 27, 2011, 10:14:36 pm »

"Let's find the biggest building in town and search that first," he suggested.

"Sounds good to me." He says as he scans the area for anything out of the ordinary.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: July 28, 2011, 01:15:56 am »

"Thanks. By the way Frelock, you look like the holy type. I'm a bit wounded from an unfortunate encounter with a crazed hobo, could you patch me up?"

Slap the oaf a few times to wake him up. Make sure to keep him pinned down.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: July 28, 2011, 01:28:00 am »

(Ah, and lets not forget about the insanity inducing spell, which should be tier 3.)

"Frelock, it might be best if we don't bother the to be weds, bad taste in a wedding. Its most likely that these are just some drunk humans who have some un-based hate against non-humans. Now.. Where exactly are we going to be based in this city, also, while you two are going to interrogate him, I'll just be door guard."

Enchant the man's fear spell off him. Tell the barkeep that I'm going to act as the door guard, while Frelock is doing something important, which should be quick.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: July 28, 2011, 02:21:21 am »

"Fair enough, I won't bother the newlyweds, but I want the bartender to hear about this; he says this happens often, and I want to know if it's the same group."  Looking at Zack, he adds, "I'm not precisely skilled in the art of healing, but I do know a trick or two."  With that, he casts heal wounds on Zack.  While doing so, he continues to talk to Ochita, "I'm afraid that I won't be in the city for much longer, I plan to get out as soon as I have the money; my help is needed elsewhere.  The Executor didn't seem interested in the report we gave him at all, and he gave no indication that he wanted anyone but me on his next task.  I'd rather not talk about it, if you don't mind.  If you're still looking to travel though, I hear Dor'lek could use some company.  Also, if you need to get a hold of me after I leave, you can talk to him about it; he whipped up some fancy communication device."  He sighs.  "For now, though, we just have to wait for this idiot to wake up."
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 09:11:31 pm by Frelock »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 116