Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94018 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 123: Nothing much happens
« Reply #1440 on: July 28, 2011, 02:58:41 am »

He is an Executor, not executioner.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: July 28, 2011, 03:38:39 am »

He's almost the same for what he wants, from my point of view.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: July 28, 2011, 03:47:51 am »

While that may be, his title is Executor, as it's much more awesome sounding.  Executions are beneath him anyhow, he has his lackeys take care of that.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: July 28, 2011, 09:09:25 pm »

My apologies; I'll try not to repeat that mistake in the future.  The offending passage has been edited.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: July 28, 2011, 09:42:06 pm »

lol, just telling you, not writing you up or anything.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: July 28, 2011, 09:51:45 pm »

Are we waiting on someone?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: July 28, 2011, 11:17:47 pm »

I thought so but I guess not >.>  <.<  I'm too tired to be creative now, will do tomorrow.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: July 30, 2011, 01:28:54 am »

I have to go away for a couple days, but I'll have an iPad so I'll try to update, we'll see what happens.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: July 30, 2011, 02:12:58 am »

OK. We'll be waiting. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 124: WELCOME TO DIE!!!
« Reply #1449 on: August 01, 2011, 04:29:22 pm »

I don't have a problem with that.

Malgun decided to take point with his rifle, keeping it ready but aimed at the ground. Until they knew otherwise, it was best to assume they should stay on guard, and since he had ranged weaponry it was best for him to be in the lead where he could take a shot at any incoming enemies before they reached the trio. After a moment to think about it, he switched the safety off as well. "Let's find the biggest building in town and search that first," he suggested. The likelihood of someone being there was the best, and the sooner they could find someone and ask them what the deal was, the sooner they could either prepare for a threat or to head back and report an all-clear.

[1]  You approach the town bravely when suddenly reality itself begins to warp around you.  After a few seconds you realize you are on the ground and can see nothing at all.  What do you do?

Havor'e Finished her work on the alarm staff, after which she swapped it for her entwined dragon staff, readying to cast Holy Light (the blinding one) should anything approaching combat rear it's head.  Almost as if she knew what Malgun was thinking, "you know you are not the only one who fights at a range"

[4+2=6 of 6]  You quickly finish the enchantment on the staff to monitor the vitals of the people nearby when it is activated.  All in all you are proud of your work, the staff itself is still a bit crude, but you managed to make this complex enchantment work, even better in some ways than expected.

[1]  You approach the town quickly putting away your new staff and bringing out your old faithful one as you approach the world around you goes black and you feel as though you are falling through a vast nothingness.  You can see absolutely nothing around you and your sense of balance is entirely off.

Frelock returns to the bar and quietly slips inside.  Going to the bartender, he informs him of the situation, and asks if he could possibly identify the thug outside quickly.  He also asks if the bride or groom could be troubled for a moment to get the same inquiry.  There has to be some connection between the humans and the trolls.

[1]  You try to go get the bartender but he's a bit busy at the moment preparing drinks for the guests. [4] [3 health restored]  For the moment you just go back outside and heal the new guy, Zack you think his name is.  Not that you'll be spending much time with him in all probability.

"Let's find the biggest building in town and search that first," he suggested.

"Sounds good to me." He says as he scans the area for anything out of the ordinary.

[6]  The most immediately obvious thing is the fact that Havor'e and Malgun have both disappeared.  You're pretty sure they can't normally do that.  Looking closer you realize you can't see any people at all.  No one, it's like everyone just went away.  You can even see some wheelbarrows in the middle of the road, abandoned.

"Thanks. By the way Frelock, you look like the holy type. I'm a bit wounded from an unfortunate encounter with a crazed hobo, could you patch me up?"

Slap the oaf a few times to wake him up. Make sure to keep him pinned down.

[6]  You wake the oaf from his slumber.  He starts trying to get away but you just sit on him, in his present state there's really nothing he can do against you.

(Ah, and lets not forget about the insanity inducing spell, which should be tier 3.)  ((No, it will be a higher tier, you only get fear for the moment))

"Frelock, it might be best if we don't bother the to be weds, bad taste in a wedding. Its most likely that these are just some drunk humans who have some un-based hate against non-humans. Now.. Where exactly are we going to be based in this city, also, while you two are going to interrogate him, I'll just be door guard."

Enchant the man's fear spell off him. Tell the barkeep that I'm going to act as the door guard, while Frelock is doing something important, which should be quick.

[4]  You do make a decent door guard and the fear spell has already dissipated so there really isn't anything for you to do right now.  Wait, you see something in the distance.  It looks like a sole warrior is slowly walking down the streets.  He looks like a Zealot, but patrols at this time are commonly made up of at least three people.

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Hmmm, I think that's everything.  Word was messing up on me so I had to actually not use my already laid out base post so if something looks wrong, it probably is, just inform me and I'll fix it to the best of my ability.

Title Reference:  X-Men Arcade game

I just thought it kinda fit with the massively bad rolls of Serious and wolfchild >.>  <.<

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 124: WELCOME TO DIE!!!
« Reply #1450 on: August 01, 2011, 04:36:10 pm »

(Ah, I see.)

Remain being as door-guard.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: August 01, 2011, 04:43:22 pm »

Continue interrogating prisoner; relatively politely, but firmly.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: August 01, 2011, 05:23:47 pm »

...I honestly have no clue what to do here. Do I know if Havor'e is near me? By on the ground am I standing or prone? ¯\(°_0)/¯ I'm just going to assume 'no' and 'standing' since in Havor'e's result it mentions loss of balance, which wouldn't be noticed if she wasn't on her feet.

With no options at hand - if this was caused by magic he had no counter for it, and if it was caused by technology he would have to find the machine causing it - Malgun took out his sword and used it in a similar manner to a blind man's cane as he walked forward.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: August 01, 2011, 06:41:16 pm »

...I honestly have no clue what to do here. Do I know if Havor'e is near me? By on the ground am I standing or prone? ¯\(°_0)/¯ I'm just going to assume 'no' and 'standing' since in Havor'e's result it mentions loss of balance, which wouldn't be noticed if she wasn't on her feet.

The whole point was for you to not know what to do so just take a shot in the dark, glad to see it worked :P

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: August 01, 2011, 08:34:20 pm »

Yell out to Malgun and Havor'e. "CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" Try to find them by feeling around in the areas where they were last seen and see if that yields any results, as this appears to be an illusion.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 116