Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94194 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 79: The Possessed Priestess
« Reply #900 on: February 23, 2011, 08:30:41 am »

Change the enchantment on the device to affect the other nightmare creatures, aka the monstrosity, as opposed to me and frelock.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: February 23, 2011, 06:05:15 pm »

Just waiting on Flintus, I actually have this turn all planned out all ready just waiting to plug in numbers and outcomes.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: February 23, 2011, 11:01:27 pm »

I actually have this turn all planned out

RIGGED!

RIGGED!
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: February 25, 2011, 10:02:16 pm »

Khan, Post/PM me what you want Flintus to do if he doesn't show up, I'll use that as the A.I. this turn instead of a normal if he doesn't post by tomorrow.  This is only because I know the mechanics of the Nightmare Realm and I don't want to artificially raise or lower the difficulty of it.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: February 25, 2011, 10:17:29 pm »

Well I suppose have him shoot the monstorstiy that's paralyzing me, and cover me while I remove the enchantment
Nom nom nom

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: February 26, 2011, 06:53:50 am »

Attempt to drain health from the remaining monstrosity

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: March 05, 2011, 02:32:14 am »

OK, I've seriously waited too long, poke me tomorrow if I don't post.  Seriously poke me, or something.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: March 05, 2011, 06:55:44 am »

All generalizations are false....including this one.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: March 06, 2011, 09:19:13 am »

*poke*
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: March 06, 2011, 04:31:08 pm »

*poke poke poke poke poke*
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 80: Frelock Vila
« Reply #911 on: March 06, 2011, 10:14:09 pm »

I'm on it, I'll edit the turn into this post.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Yell to Ochita: "Help me get her hand open, I need a clear shot at that pendant!"

Try to tackle the priestess in a way that puts Ochita in a good position to get at her hand. Prepare another Remove Curse.

[3]  You manage to grab a hold of the Priestess in such a way that she can't knock Ochita away with the spear.  It'll have to do.  [2] With no clear shot ever available, you decide to save your mana.

Quote from: Ochita
Get the pendant from the priestess by grabbing it and forcing the possession on me

[1]  You fail miserably and opening the Priestess's hand, as she punches you in the face with it.

Quote from: Frelock
Satisfied with my work on the house, I head to the temple to help with repairs there.  Best check the foundations first.

[2]  You head to the temple.  The foundation looks secure enough, but those Zombies sure did scratch up the doors and walls.  [(5+1) out of 5]  You replace the doors easily enough with spare doors but the walls would require a skilled mason, or at least a whole lot of time to fix.

Next time on Frelock Vila's "This Old Town", Frelock heads to the gates of the town and explains a little history about the gates while restoring them and improving them.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
I look around the area as I enter it. Why is the priestess attacking us? She didn't seem that hostile yesterday. I don't really want to shoot her, so instead I try to move behind her and pin her arms. Maybe I can restrain her long enough to get some answers.

[auto-fail]  You attempt to get answers out of the priestess, but it looks to be an impossible task, even as the others are occupying her attention.

Quote from: kilakan
Change the enchantment on the device to affect the other nightmare creatures, aka the monstrosity, as opposed to me and frelock.

[5+3= 8 out of 5]  You attempt to cast the enchantment, but you don't have enough mana.  Crud. [3] [(4+2)/2 =3 damage] Instead, you poke the monstrosity with your sword, it looks agitated, but oh well.

Quote from: Flintus10
Attempt to drain health from the remaining monstrosity

[5]  [6x2=12 damage done, 6 damage heal]  You drain all the remaining life out of the agitated monstrosity.  Suddenly the world around you crumbles into pure black.  You and Khan (in the real world) both lose consciousness and fall over, safe from the horrors of the nightmare realm at last.

Enemy Turns

Possessed Priestess:  [4] [6+1=7 damage]  The Priestess decks Ochita in the ribs.  It hurts pretty bad.

Enemy Status

Monstrosity 2:  *dead* of 20 health

Possessed Priestess:  20 of 20 health

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 03:01:34 pm by V-Norrec »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: March 07, 2011, 04:24:51 am »

Looks like he needs help getting that pendant out of her hand. I run over to help and try to grab the priestess's wrist, so Ochita can concentrate on getting the pendant.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: March 07, 2011, 05:18:45 am »

Try to wake up and if I do then fire at the priestess.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: March 07, 2011, 10:59:26 am »

Get that pendant!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 116