Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94196 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 80: Frelock Vila
« Reply #915 on: March 07, 2011, 11:25:45 am »

Sleep peaceful, non-violent dreams about my beloved fire.
Nom nom nom

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: March 07, 2011, 12:16:12 pm »

Keep the priestess pinned down; have that remove curse ready!
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: March 07, 2011, 02:13:50 pm »

Well, I can't let the viewers at home be disappointed, now can I?

Head to the gates of the town and explain a little history about the gates while restoring them and improving them
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: March 07, 2011, 02:17:09 pm »

These gates are made from hard wood, most likely oak, and they have been enforced by iron. The most recent battle these gates had was the infamous 'Zombie seige', where the dead rose for a *Ahem* unknown reason. Fortunately, the army was able to hold them back, with the help of some traveling mercenaries who managed to petrify the south gate, where it has remained. Completely useless.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: March 07, 2011, 11:13:52 pm »

Sad news everybody, I won't have stable internet connection for a while :(  I'm just letting everyone know.  I'm truly sorry

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: March 07, 2011, 11:26:53 pm »

If you want to take a break from GMing just say so.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: March 08, 2011, 12:01:02 am »

No, it's not that at all.  Really, my mom has gone temporarily insane and is turning off the internet, so I'll only be able to access from college and the library for a while, I have every intention of continuing this game during breaks between classes and library visits.  It's just those won't happen as often as say, when I had a normal internet connection.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: March 08, 2011, 12:21:01 am »

Ah, well best of luck to you, man.  :)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: March 08, 2011, 01:02:34 am »

I understand, having been in a similar situation myself a few years ago. Hopefully things will work out for you on that front; in the meantime, take it easy. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 81: Update from a cafe
« Reply #924 on: March 16, 2011, 08:15:34 pm »

Quote from: CoughDrop
Keep the priestess pinned down; have that remove curse ready!

[1]  The priestess whips you off of her.  Somehow in the chaos she slashed you with the tip of the spear.  Looking at her you see that the pendant now has blood flowing down in, both from you and from her newly slit wrist.  Whatever is going on down here, it surely isn't right.  [1 damage]

Quote from: Ochita
Get that pendant!

[2]  You try to wrench the pendant from her hand, but with all the blood flowing you can force it out.  Suddenly the pendant starts to disappear into smoke.  Clearly this was a powerful demon long ago captured.  With the priestess's life-blood slipping away you'll probably know for sure what happened.

Quote from: Frelock
Head to the gates of the town and explain a little history about the gates while restoring them and improving them.

[1]  It strikes you that you don't really know a whole lot about this town.  THIS CALLS FOR RESEARCH!!!

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Looks like he needs help getting that pendant out of her hand. I run over to help and try to grab the priestess's wrist, so Ochita can concentrate on getting the pendant.

[2]Despite your efforts, you can't force the priestess let go of the pendant.

Quote from: kilakan
Sleep peaceful, non-violent dreams about my beloved fire.

[5]  You sleep and dream about fire.  I'll let you decide how wondrous the dreams are :D

Quote from: Flintus10
Try to wake up and if I do then fire at the priestess.

[1]  You remain unconscious, but don't have any dreams.  Drat :(

Enemy Turns

Possessed Priestess:  [5]  The Priestess falls over, whatever force was animating her clearly has more important things on their mind now.

Lyon:  [4]  The smoke coming out from the pendant beings to wrap around the floor and suddenly you can see solid shapes warping around inside of the man-shaped smoke cloud.  [6] Suddenly in a flash of silver the smoke clears and a full-sized man is standing before you.  "Millennia trapped and alone.  Finally . . . free," he says.  He has straight, shoulder-length, black hair.  His face has a scar over one of his eyes.  He's wearing a purple shirt without sleeves exposing his rather sizable muscles on his arms and long black pants.  Seeing as the color purple is only found in the far northern reaches of the world, you're mildly surprised to find it here. 

"How rude, not even introducing myself to my rescuers.  I am Lyon trapped three thousand years ago and imprisoned for my research into the demon realm, of the Nether, my knowledge and skills are at your service.

Enemy Status

Priestess:  15 of 20 health

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

Sorry for the incredibly long delay, here's hoping I can pump these out more frequently in the future

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 81: Update from a Cafe
« Reply #925 on: March 16, 2011, 08:23:03 pm »

YUSS!

Edit: NOOO! Look at those rolls...  :(

Cast Remove Curse on the priestess herself in a bout of desperation.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 08:25:11 pm by CoughDrop »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: March 16, 2011, 08:42:39 pm »

To avoid confusion and to answer future questions I can see coming up, I'm going to go into exposition mode and explain things right now so I can focus on just writing the turn up next time.

The Pendant is a unique artifact know and "The Blood Prison"  It contains many people imprisoned by the Crusaders for various crimes, and several very powerful demons that couldn't be brought under control in any other way.  The pendant frees a random prisoner based on the number rolled and how much blood comes into contact with the pendant.

It was originally created by the Northern Elves known as Ice Elves as a system to trap the demons that were invading their lands as they were opposed to the humans that made up the Crusaders at the time (pre-Sareesa who united the Trolls and Humans together as one society).  A few centuries after that it was captured by the Trolls who have always fought against the Elves as the Trolls believe the lands controlled by the elves rightfully belong to be under control by the Trolls.  When the Trolls joined the Zealots (During Sareesa's time as the Head of the Zealots) the Blood Prison was offered by the Trolls to be used by the Zealots for the capture of various heretics, powerful demon lords, and occasional rogue Zealot leader. 

The person just released was Lyon, the researcher from 3,000 years ago.  He is the first elf you have come in contact with and was originally imprisoned by the elves for his dangerous research subject of demons and the Nether.  He is also the first NPC character you can have travel with you if you so wish.  He is skilled in the use of bows, and magical implements, particularly those powered by demonic magic.  His area of expertise is the Nether and the varieties of Demons that live there and invade this world.  He's cool. 

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: March 16, 2011, 08:54:02 pm »

I turn to Ochita. "So, um... I know I'm a bit late to the party, so I have no idea what's going on here. Can you sum up for me?" The only thing I was sure of was the priestess was attacking them for some reason I don't know and they were trying to get that pendent... which released some guy from 3000 years ago? I guess that's not so strange... I talked to Sareesa just earlier today, after all.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: March 16, 2011, 09:09:53 pm »

Wake up, sigh with releaf, 'What a wonderful dream, I had images of a great mountain, whose top cracked open and poured bunring embers and smkoe onto the surrounding forest.  the fires were so beautiful..... Who's that and why is there so much blood?"  Meditate on all that I have learned from the trials, and dreams, attempt to further my knowladge of potential elemental spells based in fire.
Nom nom nom

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: March 16, 2011, 10:45:42 pm »

Decide that the best place to research this town would probably be in the basement of the temple, as low as I can go (aka, join the stupid party)
All generalizations are false....including this one.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 116