Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94190 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 78: The turn of the [1]
« Reply #885 on: February 18, 2011, 06:51:16 pm »

(The spear, so my demon hunting skills and passive magic dont see anything...)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: February 18, 2011, 06:57:42 pm »

((Let's see what the dice say, since I'm nice, I'll roll the observation roll right now.))

[1]  There's something odd about that spear, but you have absolutely no idea what it is... maybe it's because the whole thing is made out of metal, that IS pretty odd.

((And thus the turn of the [1] strikes again and ruins an observation roll.  Granted now that you actually tried to observe you know something is off, you just have no idea whether it's important, or not, or really anything about what is odd about the spear.))

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: February 18, 2011, 08:50:22 pm »

Flee firing wildly at the mostrocities.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: February 18, 2011, 10:12:11 pm »

Try and figure if there are any magical items on the priestess and attempt to quickly cast a remove curse if one is found.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: February 19, 2011, 12:24:28 am »

Make that house good as new!
All generalizations are false....including this one.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: February 19, 2011, 03:34:17 am »

Happy that the work came out much better than expected, I resume my original plan to head to the temple.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: February 19, 2011, 05:28:13 pm »

Blast the weaker monstrosity with my staffs fireball, the stronger one with a breath of fire, and then ready myself for any shocks so I don't fall over.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 79: The Possessed Priestess
« Reply #892 on: February 22, 2011, 09:28:44 pm »

Quote from: Ochita
Steal a tear of the pentient from kilakan and force-feed it to the priestess

[3]  You take a tear of the penitent from an oblivious Khan as he stands there blankly staring into nothingness.  You run to the priestess and attempt to feed her the tear of the penitent.  She bites down on your hand though and then knocks you away, but she appears to have eaten the Tear of the Penitent.  It looks like it's had no effect.  She is now within striking distance of both Khan and Flintus.

Quote from: Flintus
Flee firing wildly at the monstrosities.

[4] [4-1] [(2+3)/2=3 damage]  Flintus breaks into a full sprint, fleeing the monstrosities, firing wildly behind him.  He actually manages to hit one of them, but it doesn't look like it did too much damage.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Try and figure if there are any magical items on the priestess and attempt to quickly cast a remove curse if one is found.

[4]  You look at the Priestess and attempt to determine the nature of the items she's carrying.  Upon close inspection you find nothing odd about the spear other than being entirely metal instead of having the standard wooden base material and then being fitted with a metal head.  Then you find something that rings deeply of darker magic.  She has some kind of pendant in her other hand with the chain wrapped around her arm.

[2]  You attempt to cast remove curse on the item itself, but the priestess is guarding it too closely for you to actually cast it on the item.  Vainly you attempt casting it on the priestess herself to no avail.

Quote from: Frelock
Make that house good as new!

[5+1=6 of 5]  The repairs on the house are finished, the family that lived there is so happy they give you 10 silver coins.  WOOHOO!

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Happy that the work came out much better than expected, I resume my original plan to head to the temple.

[6]  Almost instantly it seems you are in the temple and then just as mysteriously you end up in the temple's basement completely ignoring most of the trials others had to go through to get there, because you're late to the party already.

Quote from: kilakan
Blast the weaker monstrosity with my staffs fireball, the stronger one with a breath of fire, and then ready myself for any shocks so I don't fall over.

[5] [insta-kill]  With a strong blast from your staff, you manage to put an end to the ax monstrosity.  Now just to finish of the one that fills your soul with fear when it looks at you.

[2]  You cast breath of fire, but the spell is so weak it doesn't even get half-way to the monstrosity.  Darn, this isn't going to end well.

Enemy Turns

Monstrosity 2:  [3] [6/2=3 damage]  The Monstrosity manages to get up and fixes it's gaze on Khan.  Soon Khan feels the life and hope being sucked out of him.  Slowly at first, but speeding up.  You try to look away from the Monstrosity anything to break eye contact, but you can't it's almost as if it was holding you.

[4]  The monstrosity approaches you it's red eyes still looking deep within your soul, getting closer and closer, and with it, oblivion.

Dark Energy Crevice:  [5 damage each]  The Crevice's energy begins seeping inside of you warping your very core.

Possessed Priestess:  [1]  The Priestess readies the spear, and points it at Khan, but then seems to stop, as though using the last of her energy to try and stop the possession.

Enemy Status

Monstrosity 1:  Dead

Monstrosity 2:  13 of 20 health

Dark Energy Crevice:  Completely Open out of Closed

Possessed Priestess:  20 of 20 health

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

I'd like to apologize for how slow these are getting out, but I'm working really hard on getting the next two cities completely set-up so there won't be any large breaks, as well as a whole lot of quests to accomplish.  Rest assured, there will be a whole heck of a lot going on in the next city, if only you look hard enough.  Also a whole host of interesting NPC's for you guys to interact with and all that jazz.  If you're smooth enough you might even convince one of them to travel with you.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 09:34:28 pm by V-Norrec »

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: February 22, 2011, 10:42:53 pm »

Yell to Ochita: "Help me get her hand open, I need a clear shot at that pendant!"

Try to tackle the priestess in a way that puts Ochita in a good position to get at her hand. Prepare another Remove Curse.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: February 22, 2011, 10:53:51 pm »

Get the pendant from the priestess by grabbing it and forcing the possestion on me
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: February 22, 2011, 11:23:01 pm »

BOLD, IT IS YOUR FRIEND!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: February 23, 2011, 01:33:09 am »

No problem. Thanks for the teleport. ;)

I look around the area as I enter it. Why is the priestess attacking us? She didn't seem that hostile yesterday. I don't really want to shoot her, so I focus on the only other obvious hostile in the room, some great big monster staring down Khan.

It isn't moving... easy target. I raise my rifle and aim for its eyes. If it's blinded it won't be able to find us.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: February 23, 2011, 01:34:52 am »

Satisfied with my work on the house, I head to the temple to help with repairs there.  Best check the foundations first.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: February 23, 2011, 02:25:43 am »

No problem. Thanks for the teleport. ;)

I look around the area as I enter it. Why is the priestess attacking us? She didn't seem that hostile yesterday. I don't really want to shoot her, so I focus on the only other obvious hostile in the room, some great big monster staring down Khan.

It isn't moving... easy target. I raise my rifle and aim for its eyes. If it's blinded it won't be able to find us.

That's in the Nightmare version of the room, currently you're in the normal version, there is only the Priestess.  If you've ever played Silent Hill, remember how the Nightmare world and "regular" world were completely different.  Same thing here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: February 23, 2011, 05:31:59 am »

Ah, I see. Keep an ear out for sirens, then. I'll just redo my post real fast, including some good ol' C&P.

I look around the area as I enter it. Why is the priestess attacking us? She didn't seem that hostile yesterday. I don't really want to shoot her, so instead I try to move behind her and pin her arms. Maybe I can restrain her long enough to get some answers.

NO ONE ESCAPES THE MASTERLOCK! 8)
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 116