Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94195 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 81: Update from a Cafe
« Reply #930 on: March 17, 2011, 12:38:19 pm »

As a side note, the Blood Prision counts as a demonic artifact, so any non Demon Hunter handling it will be in a world of hurt, also known as possessed, which is basically an instant end to the game as you no longer control your own actions.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: March 17, 2011, 04:04:02 pm »

Hahahahahahah hahahahaha Now... I think I will have that Blood prison...
Do some basic first aid and ask the man "Are you a demon in disguise? Are you good, evil, neutral?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: March 18, 2011, 08:18:52 pm »

Wake up with a vengance.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 81: Update from a cafe
« Reply #933 on: March 19, 2011, 01:33:21 pm »

Quote from: CoughDrop
Cast Remove Curse on the priestess herself in a bout of desperation.

[4] [luck roll: 6] You cast the spell.  She drops the pendant, but still stares out with a blank expression.  At least now you might be able to get the pendant to a safe place, hopefully wherever it was originally held.

Quote from: Ochita
Do some basic first aid and ask the man "Are you a demon in disguise? Are you good, evil, neutral?"

[3]  You attempt to stop the priestess from bleeding more on the pendant by kicking it away, you are successful.  You're not sure that healing a demonic possessed person is a great idea.  [2]  Lyon looks at you and says "Morality is a matter of the society in which you life, isn't it?  You define your morals, and I'll define mine."  Seems as though he's not talking unless you do.

Quote from: Frelock
Decide that the best place to research this town would probably be in the basement of the temple, as low as I can go (aka, join the stupid party)

[4]  You seem to magically end up in the basement.  Whoa, people are bleeding and passed out and stuff.  Apparently you have to keep a close eye on these guys or things get out of hand.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
I turn to Ochita. "So, um... I know I'm a bit late to the party, so I have no idea what's going on here. Can you sum up for me?" The only thing I was sure of was the priestess was attacking them for some reason I don't know and they were trying to get that pendent... which released some guy from 3000 years ago? I guess that's not so strange... I talked to Sareesa just earlier today, after all.

[3]  Ochita doesn't fill you in but using your powers of deduction you discover that the priestess is possessed after attempting to free a Crusader from years past.

Quote from: kilakan
Wake up, sigh with releaf, 'What a wonderful dream, I had images of a great mountain, whose top cracked open and poured bunring embers and smkoe onto the surrounding forest.  the fires were so beautiful..... Who's that and why is there so much blood?"  Meditate on all that I have learned from the trials, and dreams, attempt to further my knowladge of potential elemental spells based in fire.

[5]  The GM isn't improving traits right now as he doesn't have regular access to a computer, but you wake up and share your wonderful dream with everyone.  They seem distinctly uninterested as they are more interested with the priestess and her bleeding to death.

Quote from: Flintus10
Wake up with a vengance.

[3]  You groggily open your eyes.  Yawning you look around.  Whoa, lots of blood.

Enemy Turns

Enemy Status

Priestess:  10 of 20 health

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: March 19, 2011, 01:56:24 pm »

Heal Ochita
All generalizations are false....including this one.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: March 19, 2011, 04:03:32 pm »

Ask the 'Priestess': "Exactly who are you and what is your motive?"
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: March 19, 2011, 04:15:14 pm »

"All right, so..." I nod to Dor'lek before turning my attention to Lyon. "I'd like to know that too. And were you possessing that woman just now? If so, why?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: March 19, 2011, 04:59:54 pm »

"My morals are that people should not be harmed, unless there is good reason for it. If you are good, then maybe you can help us... Guy's, lets get her to the top, I don't like what I'm feeling here..." Start to get the priestess topside.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: March 19, 2011, 06:18:17 pm »

Stand up and once the others have asked their questions ask Lyon if he knows anything about the crystal.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: March 19, 2011, 07:23:55 pm »

Now, we have to be careful about our questions. I can tell if he lies, thats good.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: March 21, 2011, 04:11:25 pm »

KHAN needs to post.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: March 21, 2011, 04:15:11 pm »

Stand up and help anyone who needs help to get to the surface.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 83: A giant sneeze
« Reply #942 on: March 23, 2011, 04:41:04 pm »

Quote from: CoughDrop
Ask the 'Priestess': "Exactly who are you and what is your motive?"

[6]  You inquire towards the Priestess, she looks towards you, but never making eye contact answers in a voice not her own, "It matters not to you, Troll.  This impudent woman is mine and I will bleed her to death."

Quote from: Ochita
"My morals are that people should not be harmed, unless there is good reason for it. If you are good, then maybe you can help us... Guy's, lets get her to the top, I don't like what I'm feeling here..." Start to get the priestess topside.

[4]  Lyon responds.  "Hmm, simplistic.  Quaint even.  If you are only interested in whether I harm other people than no, I do not.  My research has, and always will be based in providing people with a better chance against the demons faced in this world."  You can tell he's not lying, though he looks a little offended about the lack of an intellectual discussion

[6]  You begin to drag the priestess topside, while she's still bleeding to death, at least whatever is possessing her might have a chance to escape now. . . wait, that's bad, right?

Quote from: Frelock
Heal Ochita

[4] [2 Healed]  You heal Ochita, he looks mildly less close to death's door.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
"All right, so..." I nod to Dor'lek before turning my attention to Lyon. "I'd like to know that too. And were you possessing that woman just now? If so, why?"

[4]  Lyon responds thusly, "Truly a strange group.  I am no demon, thus possession is beyond the wildest possibilities of my power.  I was merely a prisoner in the Blood Prison, which is now clearly inhabited by a great number of demons which in turn means it cannot be safely handled unless very specific precautions are put in place to prevent possession.

Quote from: kilakan
Stand up and help anyone who needs help to get to the surface.

[4]  You help drag the Priestess up top. . . why does she weigh so much?

Quote from: Flintus10
Stand up and once the others have asked their questions ask Lyon if he knows anything about the crystal.

[1]  You attempt to ask a question of Lyon, but suddenly you realize that you have a particularly sneeze coming.  Several seconds pass as anticipation grows, when suddenly you release a giant sneeze which reverberates off the walls.  You hear the noise of what you think to be several bats moving around after the noise of your sneeze finally dissipates into nothingness.  Strange.

Enemy Status

Priestess:  5 of 20 health

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 83: A giant sneeze
« Reply #943 on: March 23, 2011, 05:07:00 pm »

"I see. Sorry. Things have been strange lately," I say. "Can you tell us what's possessing her? ...And how to kill it?" I ask, gesturing at the priestess Ochita and Khan are dragging off.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 83: A giant sneeze
« Reply #944 on: March 23, 2011, 05:21:17 pm »

"Oh god. Okay, Khan! get some chalk, we're doing an exorcism!" I franticly search for potions that can help heal the priestess. "Lyon? Can you come up here? We need your expertise. Wrap up the blood prism, and bring it to me, I am a demon hunter, so I shouldn't be affected."
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 116