Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94180 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 77: Picking up the pace
« Reply #870 on: February 13, 2011, 02:19:07 am »

Quote from: CoughDrop
"...What's going on here?"

[2]  You attempt to wrap your mind around what could possibly going on.  Try as you might though, no solutions immediately come to mind.

Quote from: kilakan
Use my staff's fireball, and an elemental bolt of fire, channeled through my ruby necklace, both on the nearest monstrosity.

[5] [(4+1+2)x2=14 damage] Surprisingly, your staff's fire ball turns out to be very powerful and consumes the monstrosity, one more spell ought to do it.  [1] [luck roll: 4]  In your zeal however, you botch your attempt to cast an elemental bolt of fire, thankfully it manages not to blow up in your face though.

Quote from: Frelock
Help in the town's recovery efforts to rebuild after that zombie apocalypse.

[6] [4+1=5 out of 20]  You end up finding exactly where you need to be, the damage is severe though and will take quite a bit more work to finish fixing the house that was nearly destroyed in all the excitement the town has seen recently.  ((You need to get up to 20 to finish the job, in one of those rare cases where a 1 doesn't equal failure, it just means it takes you longer))

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
I look around and realize everyone headed off towards the temple. I'm a bit miffed about not being able to finish my modifications with my current materials, but it'll have to wait. Right now I need to catch up to them, so I head off.

[3-1=2]  You try dragging your nearly completed modified Trap Box with you, but it just bothers you so much that it's not complete... IT MUST BE COMPLETED!

Quote from: Ochita
Slice the head off the spear.

[2]  You attempt to slice the head off the spear, but the entire thing is metal... darn, that was such a good idea too.

Quote from: Flintus
Fire at the legs of the monstrosity that khan leaves

[6]  You aim for the legs, but somehow despite it's normally slow movements, it jerks out of the way, leaving itself completely undamaged and advancing towards you.

Enemy Turns

Monstrosity 1:  [1-1=0] The monstrosity stops after being caught by Khan's fireball, seemingly caught off guard by the sudden show of force. [6]  It recovers quickly though as it now completely transforms, it's arm becoming a giant fleshy axe, whose strength you don't want to try, and it's legs turning into nothing more than smoke.  Something tells you it's going to be moving a lot faster now.

Monstrosity 2:  [6-1=5] Suddenly, the monstrosity begins to pick up the pace.  It begins weaving in and out of the chest high walls, as though it knew where they were now.  It is nearly upon you.  [4] [2 damage] Suddenly it's red eyes flash and Flintus feels his body locking up in some kind of unnatural fear.  No, not now, not when it's so close!

Enemy Status

Monstrosity 1:  4 of 20 health

Monstrosity 2:  16 of 20 health

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 03:46:14 am by V-Norrec »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 76: No Vacancy
« Reply #871 on: February 13, 2011, 02:27:43 am »

Damn my OCD tendencies! I look about for just a few more materials to finish my construction.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 76: No Vacancy
« Reply #872 on: February 13, 2011, 03:19:08 am »

Continue helping with the rebuilding effort.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: February 13, 2011, 05:06:59 am »

Try to overcome the fear and get the hell away from the monstocities.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: February 13, 2011, 06:04:50 am »

I'm a bit confused; is the priestess conscious?
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: February 13, 2011, 10:41:08 am »

No. I think she is possessed. I have no mana though...

Yell sorry while I do a full body tackle on the priestess.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: February 13, 2011, 10:44:58 am »

Use the tear of pentiant to cure the poison, then attempt to use the ring of light to fire a very power beam of light at the smoke and axe monstrosity, using up the entire light enchantment in one blast.  Retreat farther back.
I'm kinda going for stun/damage the smoke/pure darkness part of it.
well we arn't concious.... so maybe tackling the person who knows what's happeing might be a bad idea?..... but I can't really tell you that since I'm unconcious.
Nom nom nom

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: February 13, 2011, 10:57:43 am »

No. She has a metal spear, and she is walking towards you. WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO?
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: February 13, 2011, 10:59:35 am »

oh ya sure then, knock yourself "or her" out then.
Nom nom nom

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: February 13, 2011, 11:30:32 am »

I'M KNOCKING HER DOWN.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: February 15, 2011, 01:09:47 am »

Coughdrop, post an action :P

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: February 15, 2011, 02:02:06 am »

Oh crap, sorry about that.

Dor'lek attempts to position himself behind the priestess and restrain her. "What are you doing!?" Try and shake her if no response.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 78: The turn of the [1]
« Reply #882 on: February 18, 2011, 06:26:55 pm »

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Damn my OCD tendencies! I look about for just a few more materials to finish my construction.

[4]  [7+4=11 out of 5]  Finding the proper amount of materials, You manage to finish your trap box.  You are satisfied now, and your trap box is now effectively weightless.  You also manage to strengthen the springs inside allowing more uses out of the trap.

Quote from: Frelock
Continue helping with the rebuilding effort.

[9+1=10 out of 15]  The repairs are coming along nicely now.  This house is looking like it might be livable again.

Quote from: Flintus10
Try to overcome the fear and get the hell away from the monstocities.

[1]  No.... No... there is no hope.

Quote from: Ochita
Yell sorry while I do a full body tackle on the priestess.

[1] "This is going to hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me, sorry."  You say running towards the priestess when with a surprising show of speed she manages to bat you away with the shaft of the spear and knock you to the ground.  Something is definitely not right here.

Quote from: kilakan
Use the tear of pentiant to cure the poison, then attempt to use the ring of light to fire a very power beam of light at the smoke and axe monstrosity, using up the entire light enchantment in one blast.  Retreat farther back.

[auto-fail]  You look for your tears of the penitent, and your ring when suddenly you realize what the magic the . . . thing from earlier did.  All of your items besides your staff and sword are gone.  You're fairly certain if Flintus checked all of his non-weapon items would be gone too. [5][6] Managing to overcome the poison you retreat further back [2] but you forgot to bring Flintus with you, in his current state, you're not sure he'd come anyhow.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Dor'lek attempts to position himself behind the priestess and restrain her. "What are you doing!?" Try and shake her if no response.

[3]  You manage to get behind the priestess and restrain her, but she is stronger than it would seem.  Despite your best efforts, she's still making progress towards Khan and Flintus.

Enemy Turns

Monstrosity 1:  [1]  The monstrosity looks confused.  [6]  In it's confusion it manages to swing it's ax down straight into the floor splitting it open.  Suddenly the ground starts to shake, and some kind of purple... energy begins to come out and start spreading throughout the room.

Monstrosity 2:  [1]  This monstrosity is so caught off guard by the sudden quake, he [2] actually falls down and fails to do anything remotely productive.  Not being able to establish eye contact with Flintus, the fear spell from earlier breaks and suddenly Flintus feels the light of hope fill him again.

Enemy Status

Monstrosity 1:  4 of 20 health

Monstrosity 2:  16 of 20 health

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 06:41:53 pm by V-Norrec »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: February 18, 2011, 06:33:33 pm »

Steal a tear of the pentient from kilakan and force-feed it to the priestess
((SORRY.))
(Do I dectect anything weird about this thing, magic for example...)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: February 18, 2011, 06:40:42 pm »

((What thing would you be referring to?  The spear?  The Priestess? The unconscious people in general?))
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 116