Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94189 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 75: It's super effective.
« Reply #855 on: February 07, 2011, 02:42:40 am »

Search for a way down!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: February 07, 2011, 02:52:26 am »

Mutter under my breath about kids these days... then go to the temple and follow Ochita.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: February 07, 2011, 06:35:33 am »

Fire at the blobs and make sure to keep my distance from those monstrosities

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: February 07, 2011, 08:57:48 am »

Go to the temple.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: February 07, 2011, 01:03:09 pm »

Hmm... I think as I examine the wood and metal, then shrug out of the straps holding my trap. With a bit of work, I can probably twist the metal into a wheel-shape and attach it to the bottom of the box with the two pieces of wood, making a unicycle-like configuration for it. It'll make packing it around easier, anyway.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: February 07, 2011, 04:53:35 pm »

Run the blob through with my sword, then cast earth-skin on myself.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 76: No Vacancy
« Reply #861 on: February 09, 2011, 06:50:38 pm »

Search for a way down!

[6]  Magically,you know exactly how to get down (and to save time, you also do so.)  You see Khan and Flintus standing there with vacant expressions on their face, looking at the priestess who also has a vacant expression on her face, but seems to be moving... slowly.  She is holding a large spear. . . what is going on here?

Mutter under my breath about kids these days... then go to the temple and follow Ochita.

[2]  "Oh, you damn kids... the pain... I'll get you if it's the last thing I do."  You say to the darkness [3] You slowly walk towards the temple, looking out for any more of the ungrateful little urchins.

Fire at the blobs and make sure to keep my distance from those monstrosities

[4] [1+3=4 damage]  With a single shot the blob was dispatched, despite it's seeming liquid form.  It almost seems a little too easy, but you have more important things to worry about.

Go to the temple.

[6]  You go to the temple, and follow Ochita down, guiding him through the trials, which really are quite easy for a priest like yourself.  You think about just flying down with your new spell, but it'd be better to use that for more important purposes.  You see the vacant looks on the faces of everyone down there and you instantly know what has happened.  "Great, they failed the final test, it'll take days to wake them up."  You mutter, but you realize the priestess is still moving.  "That's not right... they all should be frozen."

Hmm... I think as I examine the wood and metal, then shrug out of the straps holding my trap. With a bit of work, I can probably twist the metal into a wheel-shape and attach it to the bottom of the box with the two pieces of wood, making a unicycle-like configuration for it. It'll make packing it around easier, anyway.

[5]  With a little bit of physical effort, you manage to make the metal in to a circular shape.  Thank goodness it's not anything to hard like steel or anything.  [3+4=7 out of 10]  You start making the trap it's own little set of wheels to push it around with (you decided to go with a multiple wheel base so that you could still use it as a trap and not as an overly elaborate weapon that you have to activate) but realize your idea was a little bit too grand and run out of materials three quarters of the way through.  At least once you get it finished, the trap will not be a hinderance at all really.  Besides for the size of it.

Run the blob through with my sword, then cast earth-skin on myself.

[4] [6+2+1=9 damage]  You completely obliterate that blob.  Stupid blob, making it so you can't move your leg, doesn't it know who you are!  [5]  You cast Earth Skin on yourself,  you feel more protected now, but you're really not sure what it will do exactly against the prowess of those monstrocities.

Enemy Turns

Monstrocity 1:  [4-1=3]  Slowly moving forward, it trips over the next wall but manages to get back up, the huge sword it brandishes though looks like it's stuck in the ground.

Monstrocity 2:  [4-1=3]  Finally, the monstrocity manages to unstick it's sword and starts moving forward.  It passes by where the first wall used to be.  [2]  As it continues transforming it looks like it's slowing down even further, though a ghostly head now appears to be in place.  It's eyes glow red, and it's face is... non existant... other than the eyes, there are no features of any kind, a blank slate.

Enemy Status

Monstrocity 1:  18 of 20 health

Monstrocity 2:  16 of 20 health

Living Blob 1:  *dead*

Living Blob 2:  *dead*

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor'lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

It's a little bit late but it took me a while to think of how I wanted this to play out in different senarios.  I hope you find it to your satisfaction.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: February 09, 2011, 06:58:08 pm »

"...What's going on here?"
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: February 09, 2011, 07:02:37 pm »

Use my staff's fireball, and an elemental bolt of fire, channeled through my ruby necklace, both on the nearest monstrosity.
Nom nom nom

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: February 09, 2011, 07:28:25 pm »

You know, I really haven't used my construction skill at all, yet.

Help in the town's recovery efforts to rebuild after that zombie apocalypse.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: February 09, 2011, 08:09:57 pm »

wait so I reread it, my and flintus are locked inside our own minds?
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: February 09, 2011, 08:33:36 pm »

((More or less))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: February 09, 2011, 09:33:46 pm »

I look around and realize everyone headed off towards the temple. I'm a bit miffed about not being able to finish my modifications with my current materials, but it'll have to wait. Right now I need to catch up to them, so I head off.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: February 10, 2011, 03:02:28 am »

Slice the head off the spear.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: February 10, 2011, 08:31:38 pm »

Fire at the legs of the monstrocity that khan leaves
It can't swing that sword if it can't stand right
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 116