Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94177 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 73: The Faceless Woman
« Reply #825 on: January 26, 2011, 04:12:59 am »

Quote from: Ochita
Get myself a good bastard sword, also try to go for a chainmail shirt. Give the rest of the money to him.

[3]  You pick up a bastard sword, but [1] Chainmail is no where to be found.  You decide since they only have half of what you want to only give them 25 coins.  You're guess that's acceptable as the blacksmith stops yelling and pockets the money.

Inventory:  -25 silver coins, + 1 Bastard Sword

Quote from: Frelock
See if I can find a man who can enhance my armor to let it protect a little from elemental magical attacks too.

[2]  You look around, but in the end are only accosted by the homeless and newly homeless looking for change.  "Change, you got change, come on help a guy out, change."

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate

I look at the back of my hand again to reassure myself of the reality of what just happened. "Yeah... I think I did," I say, looking up. "Thanks for your help. I hate to run, but I've got to prepare for a journey. Maybe we'll se each other again." I tip my hat and leave to search for Flintus, or at least info as to where Blue Blood Tower is.

[4]You look at the back of your hand and you still see the black mark on your hand.  It's still hard to believe, you actually met a god and had a conversation with her.  "Thanks for your help. I hate to run, but I've got to prepare for a journey. Maybe we'll se each other again."  [2]  You can't find any trace of Flintus or any information on Blue Blood Tower at all.

Quote from: kilakan
Calmly approach the women, keep my staff at hand incase, and attempt to circle around her to attempt to evaluate her and the room.  Attempt to talk to her as I walk.

[4] You approach the woman.  "So... what you doing down here?  M'am, can you hear me?  M'am."  You say slowly circling around.  As you do the truth becomes apparent to you, the woman is some kind of . . . abomination.  Where her face should be, there is nothing but smooth skin.  In her hand she is holding a ritual dagger of some sort.  The front of her dress has blood stains all over it.  Her skin is sickly white, she doesn't appear to notice you're there still, though she is now looking at you.

Quote from: CoughDrop

Triumphant in surpassing himself in the wondrous art of healing, Dor'lek gets all giddy just thinking about healing someone. He goes in search of someone to heal while he waits for his comrades.

[3]  You head out around town, you see some homeless people that probably have diseases, but you really can't be sure if it's a sign of disease or simply how they naturally look.

Quote from: Flintus10
Keep a careful eye on Khan while looking for anything else notable in the room.

[1]  Mmmm, those sure are some nice stairs over there.  Yep, really nice stairs.

Enemy Turns

Enemy Status

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: January 26, 2011, 11:45:59 am »

Slowly Draw my sword while attempting to think of what this challenge/ritual could be, and what a preist would do, If I think if anything attempt that
Nom nom nom

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: January 26, 2011, 02:35:56 pm »

Simply meditate to re-charge my mana.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: January 26, 2011, 04:34:16 pm »

Despite my searches, it seems none of the villagers has any idea where Flintus went, or how to get to Blue Blood Tower. Maybe one of the other members of our party knows. With that in mind, I wander about the village, hoping to run into one of them.

(I'm leaving it random because I'm curious as to whether I'll run into Ochita, Dor'lek, or Frelock... or maybe even someone else altogether. o.O)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: January 26, 2011, 08:03:10 pm »

Keep my pistol aimed at the woman and fire if she tries to attack Khan.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: January 27, 2011, 12:35:46 am »

Just as a question, if you guys fail this, how freaky do you want it to get?  (You guys being Khan and Flintus)

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: January 27, 2011, 04:19:24 am »

Keep searching for someone in need of healing!
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: January 27, 2011, 06:19:51 am »

Define freaky

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: January 27, 2011, 07:56:26 am »

Go to the market to look for any magic sellers.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: January 27, 2011, 01:22:33 pm »

If I define it, then it won't be a surprise, will it?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: January 27, 2011, 02:03:41 pm »

Just say MAXIMUM like a real man and take your nightmares.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 74: It has hit the fan.
« Reply #836 on: January 29, 2011, 03:11:33 pm »

Quote from: kilakan
Slowly Draw my sword while attempting to think of what this challenge/ritual could be, and what a preist would do, If I think if anything attempt that

[2]  Drawing out your sword to try to think of something to do.  Unfortunately the only thing that comes to mind is cooking her to a fine crisp and you're pretty sure that's not the right answer.  You never know though. . .

Quote from: Frelock
Simply meditate to re-charge my mana.

[4]  You meditate, it's relaxing, as well as providing absolutely no material for me to write about really.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Despite my searches, it seems none of the villagers has any idea where Flintus went, or how to get to Blue Blood Tower. Maybe one of the other members of our party knows. With that in mind, I wander about the village, hoping to run into one of them.

[5]  You decide to wander around the village, it isn't long before you run into Dor'lek who is looking for somebody to heal.  You seem to still be injured from your fight with the bounty hunter.

Quote from: Flintus10
Keep my pistol aimed at the woman and fire if she tries to attack Khan.

[1]  You aim your pistol at the woman, nervous about the whole situation.  Suddenly she turns around to face you and the next thing you know your hand slips and [3] [(4+3)/2=4 damage] And she seems to melt instantly before you.  Looking around, everything seems to change, suddenly the stairs that were open are now set on fire.  In the distance you can hear some kind of scraping sound.  The cages that were in the room are now suddenly filled with dead bodies, hanging from the top of the cages with a bit of rope or chain.

The floor also seems to change, while before it was sturdy stone, now there are patches of blood splattered all over it.  The floor also seems... warped, as though it has seen thousands of years of aging in the few moments that you shot the woman.  The scraping sound is getting closer, closer.  Your body begins to tremble as you try to calm yourself.

Quote from: Coughdrop
Keep searching for someone in need of healing!

[auto-success]  YEY!   Malgun needs healing.  [5] [4x2=8 damage healed]  While it's not the best spell you've ever cast, it gets the job done and you feel satisfied with your work.

Quote from: Ochita
Go to the market to look for any magic sellers.

[2]  It's getting late and most of the people who were selling goods are gone now.  Darn it.

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

((Sorry it took so long, I've been tired lately))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 74: It has Hit the Fan
« Reply #837 on: January 29, 2011, 04:52:40 pm »

(NP. Quick post since I gotta do some studying for A&P.)

"Thanks, Dor'lek," I say. Since he's a priest, I fill him in on everything that's happened to me since the six of us split up, as he might find it of interest.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: January 29, 2011, 05:57:34 pm »

1,3,1,1,1 :( dice are not my friend.

Find cover and wait for whatever it is that is making the scraping noise.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: January 29, 2011, 06:05:45 pm »

Do a small enchantment that amplifys fire magic on my sword.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 116