Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94178 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 74: It has Hit the Fan
« Reply #840 on: January 29, 2011, 06:31:37 pm »

((Could have been worse, if Khan would have toasted the woman it would have been a lot worse))

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: January 30, 2011, 08:32:22 pm »

See if I can add holy mana permanently to my sword again.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: January 31, 2011, 08:22:26 am »

"Where's everyone else?"
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: January 31, 2011, 03:28:06 pm »

"Good question." I look around. "I haven't seen anyone since we all met with the representative. I was just looking around but you're the first one I've run into." I think a little bit about why we split up. "I think Frelock and Ochita were going to do some research? Maybe they're at a library or bookstore or something."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: January 31, 2011, 04:54:08 pm »

Dor'lek and Malgun go, arm-in-arm, skipping around the town looking for the others. "...We should team up and find the others."
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: January 31, 2011, 11:32:29 pm »

Totally. ^^ "All right. Lead the way," I say, falling into step behind Dor'lek.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 75: Nightmare will consume you
« Reply #846 on: February 02, 2011, 01:06:11 am »

quote=SeriousConcentrate]"Thanks, Dor'lek," I say. Since he's a priest, I fill him in on everything that's happened to me since the six of us split up, as he might find it of interest.[/quote]
"Good question." I look around. "I haven't seen anyone since we all met with the representative. I was just looking around but you're the first one I've run into." I think a little bit about why we split up. "I think Frelock and Ochita were going to do some research? Maybe they're at a library or bookstore or something."
Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Totally. ^^ "All right. Lead the way," I say, falling into step behind Dor'lek.

[1] Being the easily distracted soul that you are, you completely forget about staying with Dor'lek... until he grabs you and drags you along with him.  You silly Malgun, you.

Quote from: CoughDrop
"Where's everyone else?"
Dor'lek and Malgun go, arm-in-arm, skipping around the town looking for the others. "...We should team up and find the others."

[4]  You head off an find Flintus about to attempt an enchant on his sword that is already heavily enchanted.  [1]  You think about telling him that it's probably a bad idea as items get harder and harder to enchant the more enchants are on there, but you decide he probably already knows that.

Quote from: Flintus10
Find cover and wait for whatever it is that is making the scraping noise.

[6]  You manage to shake off the fear that was beginning to take hold of your heart.  Surely this is all some kind of illusion.  Looking around for cover, you can't really find any, but that won't stop you.  [8 out 5]  You manage to magic into existence quite a few chest-high walls to take cover behind.  You promptly take up position behind one as the scraping noise gets ever closer.

Quote from: Ochita
Do a small enchantment that amplifys fire magic on my sword.

[3+2=5 out of 3]  You manage to do a small enchantment that amplifies fire magic on your sword... which is completely worthless because you don't know any fire magic, you know demonic.  D'oh!

Quote from: Frelock
See if I can add holy mana permanently to my sword again.

[5 out of 10]  You try to enchant your sword yet further, but you soon come to the conclusion that it's beyond your skill level.  Thankfully you didn't damage the enchantment already in place, for that would be a tragedy.

Quote from: A.I. Kilakan
"Oh... this isn't good."  Make for cover.

[3]  Khan gets behind the same chest-high wall as Flintus.  "Nice day for a trial, eh?"

Enemy Turns

?:  [1]  Suddenly, a human figure appears, as though out of no where in fround of Khan and Flintus.  He is wrapped in a pure black robe with his hood drawn and the shadow keeping you from seeing any of his features.  Though he has no weapon, he seems to emanate fear and no doubt has power that is beyond your comprehension.  Looking toward you, or at least you think so, you here a dark voice speak.  "Well, it seems as though somebody came looking for the little priestess.  I hope you prove more amusing than she."  You can see other figure entering the light of the flame that iluminates the area around the stair.  There are two little living blobs of flesh and then the sound of the scraping is made evident.  There seem to be two headless corpse coming forth wielding huge swords.  Swords so big they seem to have trouble even carrying them, much less using them.  Those swords are almost certain to be lethal in combat if they can use them though.

Enemy Status

?:  25 of 25 health

Monstrocity 1:  20 of 20 health

Monstrocity 2:  20 of 20 health

Living Blob 1:  5 of 5 health

Living Blob 2:  5 of 5 health

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 74: Nightmare will consume you.
« Reply #847 on: February 02, 2011, 02:56:12 pm »

Hey I've opnlymanaged a tiny bit of time to get to the library, and it turns out my motherboard is fried, so I hope I can manage to get in as often as possible, thanks for ai'ing me.
Use fire Breath across the blobs and sword wielders, then blast the man with a fireball from my staff, keep my sword ready and stay far back from them.
Nom nom nom

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: February 02, 2011, 04:40:37 pm »

Go to the temple for healing.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: February 02, 2011, 05:59:08 pm »

Fire at one of the walking corpses and aim for the ankles and knees to see if i can bring it down.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: February 02, 2011, 06:47:33 pm »

Go and purchase an ordinary steel dagger.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: February 02, 2011, 06:50:45 pm »

Search the current area for any unconsidered trifles that may prove useful, such as scrap metal.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: February 05, 2011, 01:56:31 am »

I'ma waitin for tha CoughDrop

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: February 05, 2011, 06:28:39 am »

Ask around, seeing if anyone else knows where the rest of our party may be.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 75: It's super effective.
« Reply #854 on: February 07, 2011, 02:30:02 am »

Quote from: kilakan
Use fire Breath across the blobs and sword wielders, then blast the man with a fireball from my staff, keep my sword ready and stay far back from them.

[3] [(1+2)/2= 2 damage, 0 continual damage]  The result is amazingly unspectacular.  On a scale from 1 to 10 it rates around a -5.  [2]  You attempt to blast the man with the fireball spell you've enchanted on your staff but suddenly he deflects the fireball with a long sword unlike any you've ever seen before that seemingly appeared as if from no where and deflect the fireball away before it suddenly disappears out of existence.

"Is that the best you can do?" he asks revealing his face.  His face is handsome, though a little angular, with black hair that descends only to his shoulders.  "Even that priestess knew better than to try and use magic against me.  I think I'll leave you with one final parting gift, then take my rest."  he says pointing the sword towards you.

Quote from: Ochita
Go to the temple for healing.

[4]  You go to the temple, but nobody is there right now.  You feel a sense of darkness though, and you can feel a demonic presence far below you.  What is going on in this temple?

Quote from: Flintus10
Fire at one of the walking corpses and aim for the ankles and knees to see if i can bring it down.

[3] [(1+3)/2=2 damage]  You try to take careful aim, but one of those damn blobs ruins your concentration, you at least manage to hit the walking corpse, but it looks as though a body shot does nothing... wait no, he's... slowly transforming, but into what?

Quote from: Frelock
Go and purchase an ordinary steel dagger.

[1]  All of the stores are closed.  [1]  Also some kid walks up to you and punches you in the balls before randomly disappearing.  The pain... it's unimaginable.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Search the current area for any unconsidered trifles that may prove useful, such as scrap metal.

[6]  This place is a treasure trove of useful material.  You manage to collect 2 units of wood and 1 unit of metal... although the metal weighs you down so much that you can't seem to move, maybe you should get rid of some stuff?

Ask around, seeing if anyone else knows where the rest of our party may be.

[3]  You ask around, it seems as though somebody saw Ochita heading to the temple recently. . . now that you think about it, wasn't Flintus doing something in the temple, like trying to find Khan, before you left him there that is.

Enemy Turns

?:  [5]  You can feel a subtle magic work it's way throughout the entire area, though you aren't sure what the immediate effect is.  [6]  Then a portal made of pure darkness opens up around the man and swallows him disappearing as fast as he summoned it, take him away.

Monstrosity 1:  [2-1=1]  [3+1=4] [10 damage] The monstrosity moves forward, slowly, but manages to reach the first of the five walls.  With a surprising amount of skill the huge blade becomes a whirlwind of destruction.  Apparently, they're adept with that weapon even if it weighs them down.  The wall is soon nothing more then a pile of rubble before it dissolves into the demonic magic it was summoned with.

Monstrosity 2:  [1-1=0]  The second monstrosity seems stuck as it stands there struggling to unwedge it's sword from the floor.

Living Blob 1:  [5]  The blob seems to disappear into the floor.  [6]  Suddenly it begins to form underneath Flintus.  Thankfully due to his alertness, he is able to avoid the attack as a spike shoots up out of the ground.

Living Blob 2:  [5]  The blob seems to disappear into the floor. [3] [(1+2)/2 = 2 damage] Khan, not being nearly as fortunate as Flintus doesn't get out of the way in time and is stabbed through the leg with... whatever that blob is made of.  [5]  Suddenly your whole leg is beginning to feel numb, this can't be good.

Enemy Status

Monstrocity 1:  18 of 20 health

Monstrocity 2:  16 of 20 health

Living Blob 1:  3 of 5 health

Living Blob 2:  3 of 5 health

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)