Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 76

Author Topic: Up with Feudalism  (Read 74563 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Up with Feudalism
« Reply #930 on: July 08, 2010, 10:31:11 pm »

You have wolverine fighting leagues?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: July 08, 2010, 10:34:00 pm »

Yes, that's why one of our main imports is wolverines.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: July 08, 2010, 10:38:11 pm »

So is anyone exporting Wolverines for Erkinshire to purchase? Our wolverine fighting leagues are our main tourist attraction.
If your main tourist attraction is fighting wolverines, wouldn't it make more sense to use local wolverines?

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: July 08, 2010, 10:39:14 pm »

The map is nearing completion, just a few more Fiefs to draw.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: July 08, 2010, 10:41:08 pm »

As any Erkinshire Wolverine Fighting enthusiast will tell you, it's just that way. Deal with it.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: July 08, 2010, 10:50:45 pm »

The map is nearing completion, just a few more Fiefs to draw.

<_< >_>

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: July 08, 2010, 10:52:26 pm »

Needs more random chatter.

This thing is constantly at the top of my unread topics... but if you say so, Lord.

I can draw him out, Crown, oh yes. Just send me a few dozen of your people and a hundred yards of rope. I have a plan, really. Remember, the plumper the better! Even better if no one will come looking in the event they don't return!

Or I could declare him my nemesis.  Once a year I will fight my way into his fortress.  I will hand him a list of his sins, he will laugh magnificently.  He will offer me a position at his right hand and a promise of world domination, I will deny him.  We will fight, but not the dirty grappling of mortals.  Our wardance had no beginning, and it will have no end.  The force of our blows will shatter the walls of his fortress, as it slowly floats into the air.  A noiseless explosion of light.  One of us falls.  But death is but a doorway, we will meet again.

What say you, Maggarg?  Feelest thou lucky?  Or would you postpone our inevitable confrontation?
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: July 08, 2010, 10:54:04 pm »

Sir Roland the Time Knight has the swords of the Order and our viking initiates behind him. Taste the Rainbow.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: July 08, 2010, 10:55:59 pm »

Wait, would the person in charge of the Time knights be the Time Lord?

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: July 08, 2010, 10:56:06 pm »

Needs more random chatter.

This thing is constantly at the top of my unread topics... but if you say so, Lord.

I read fast and it helps me get in the drawing mood.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: July 08, 2010, 11:01:22 pm »

I also read fast.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #941 on: July 08, 2010, 11:02:35 pm »

Hurray for reading fast!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: July 08, 2010, 11:04:28 pm »

Wait, would the person in charge of the Time knights be the Time Lord?

I am the Grand-Knight Atwati, who is also a Time Lord, yes.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: July 08, 2010, 11:04:38 pm »

Okay, well I read fast enough that it is not at the top of my unreads most of the time.

I don't know if that is fast or not.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: July 09, 2010, 12:26:11 am »

I would like to make a requisition for naval mercenaries. I'm preparing to establish Crangmoor as the base of the western navy but while we have excellent shipwrights, we're underpopulated to pilot our full fleet of 80 frigates.

We have sufficient wealth to fund any skilled mercenary force due to our dealings in delivery throughout the king's glorious land. And you'll find our ships to be  much faster than anything made in the east  ;D

What have you?! Join the Westen Navy!
It appears that with your large fleet to deliver goods, and my large surplus of goods to be sold and skilled boat builders, there is a shining future of mutual properity between Crangmoor and Barrowport. What say you, good sir!
I am in agreement fine fellow. With your collaboration the western trade fleet will bring prosperity to both of our lands . There can already be arrangements for trade dealings through Barrowport to the Blue-gem oasis without having to deal with the mountains in between or the Scald desert to ensure that our trade plan prospers from its conception onward so that we needn't compete with our comrades in the east.

Many hurrahs! To celebrate this trade alliance let us partake upon this fine Jerkwood wine so purchased for this occasion!

*much quaffing*
*much handshaking*

Wait, those are are the Atherean Isles....  ???

...Are they? I never saw anything mentioned about that. I thought they were an extension of the Pereta isles that were free to section off. Should I change them back?

I have a formatting compulsion.
Its not formatted enough? go right ahead, you might be more organized than me.

Well, perhaps just a little more refined. I'll post it here when I've re-done it, I think it'll be a little bit easier to navigate (right now there seems to be a lot of information that could be compressed a bit).

Taste the Rainbow.

This wins the War Cry of the Era award.

ed- bugger, some of the stuff on the google doc differs from the MS Paint map I used as a basis - going to have to go and slightly edit that again after D:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 12:32:46 am by Retro »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 76