Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 76

Author Topic: Up with Feudalism  (Read 74574 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Up with Feudalism
« Reply #915 on: July 08, 2010, 06:43:35 pm »

Also we are getting mighty full of fleet positions, I hereby request that I am promoted to Admiral of
the Fleet and someone else is promoted to Admiral of the North Fleet, preferably someone from Fortitudine et Prudentia or Redship.

I vote Aye!

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: July 08, 2010, 06:44:07 pm »

Be glad nobody has the forbidden letter in their name.

*Scowls at the executioner.*
I see what ye did there..

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: July 08, 2010, 06:48:45 pm »

I found him, he posted here a while back, anyone know what he is doing as the second in command of the north fleet?
well, Knight of Cycles Roland is second-in-command or the Army, but that shouldn't mean a Knight of Time is always the second for all positions.
want me to move him into the general Army?

Also, Request Granted. Someone fill in the Northern Admiral position.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #918 on: July 08, 2010, 06:50:32 pm »

Be glad nobody has the forbidden letter in their name.

*Scowls at the executioner.*
I see what ye did there..
I say this one carries out all meetings. Anybody who says his name will be killed.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: July 08, 2010, 06:52:01 pm »

You know I think the rule for not saying "U" should only be if you are saying Aqizza >_<

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #920 on: July 08, 2010, 06:53:12 pm »

Alas, the gilded lands gone fowl with nonsense. What say of this? I was gone for a good while and over time, there be cries of blasphemy all over the place.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: July 08, 2010, 06:54:39 pm »

Want to be admiral of the North Fleet?

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #922 on: July 08, 2010, 06:57:40 pm »

Sign me in. I can always train my people to be fair fighters of the sea. Their employment in shipwright and trade makes them capable navigators. Now to apply these skills towards firing off rounds and apply themselves for fighting as well.

They shall not disappoint.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: July 08, 2010, 07:13:02 pm »

I think that if this is the kind of things our lords would waste their time on, I should have Common Sense added to the school criteria...

Anywho. here is the portrait of Luke Prowler the elder, adviser of the king and headmaster of the University of Skygold.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: July 08, 2010, 09:36:05 pm »

Bearded, old, and powerful lookin'.

Niice.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #925 on: July 08, 2010, 09:40:38 pm »

Needs a longer beard.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: July 08, 2010, 09:43:31 pm »

Needs more random chatter.

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: July 08, 2010, 10:24:20 pm »

I would like to make a requisition for naval mercenaries. I'm preparing to establish Crangmoor as the base of the western navy but while we have excellent shipwrights, we're underpopulated to pilot our full fleet of 80 frigates.

We have sufficient wealth to fund any skilled mercenary force due to our dealings in delivery throughout the king's glorious land. And you'll find our ships to be  much faster than anything made in the east  ;D

What have you?! Join the Westen Navy!
It appears that with your large fleet to deliver goods, and my large surplus of goods to be sold and skilled boat builders, there is a shining future of mutual properity between Crangmoor and Barrowport. What say you, good sir!
I am in agreement fine fellow. With your collaboration the western trade fleet will bring prosperity to both of our lands . There can already be arrangements for trade dealings through Barrowport to the Blue-gem oasis without having to deal with the mountains in between or the Scald desert to ensure that our trade plan prospers from its conception onward so that we needn't compete with our comrades in the east.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: July 08, 2010, 10:27:59 pm »

I really can't wait to see what the Paint Adventure turns into.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: July 08, 2010, 10:28:14 pm »

So is anyone exporting Wolverines for Erkinshire to purchase? Our wolverine fighting leagues are our main tourist attraction.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 76