Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 76

Author Topic: Up with Feudalism  (Read 74564 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Up with Feudalism
« Reply #825 on: July 08, 2010, 07:54:28 am »

Of two members, plus some viking initiates.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: July 08, 2010, 08:06:49 am »

However, would you mind making the desert name a little more... Forboding?

Sure, when I'm not 70% asleeps and up to get some water before continuing sleep :P Suggest something if you like, otherwise I'll just throw in something random.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: July 08, 2010, 08:19:09 am »

Technically, I was hoping for seven members (one for each color of the rainbow.)
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: July 08, 2010, 08:19:27 am »

Highwayman's!

Also, I'll want to grab that MS map later on so that I can put in some new housing, as well as a small coastal smuggling village to the north east.

Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: July 08, 2010, 08:27:13 am »

Technically, I was hoping for seven members (one for each color of the rainbow.)

Dibs on indigo.
... Also, I'm the Time Knight of Cycles.  Just saying.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: July 08, 2010, 08:28:12 am »

Yes, I should really get to drawing us up a banner, or something.

Tack: three members. ;)

EDIT: And our emblem shall be a beak dog.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 08:31:39 am by Josephus »
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: July 08, 2010, 08:36:08 am »

Oh, and I noticed CJ's Erkinshire isn't on Aklyon's main list - there are a damn lot of fiefdoms, I tell ya.
I put it under Other Entities, because he said Erkenshire wasn't actually part of the Kingdom.
Archangel: you can edit the list if you want. just put your place in the right section.

Tack: three members. ;)
and some viking initiates and someone's (don't remember) exported gay men.

@imperial audit Tack:Yes, it would be too much for just him, but I could send a Ranger or two to do it for him...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: July 08, 2010, 08:40:55 am »

If you are gonna have a band of merry knights you'll need a wizard to point out that you are trying too hard. Chill out dudes.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: July 08, 2010, 08:49:55 am »

@imperial audit Tack:Yes, it would be too much for just him, but I could send a Ranger or two to do it for him...
And they might possibly come back fat, drunk, and rich.
By the way that really is a nice bracelet you are wearing. What, you're not wearing one? Well then have this one. Why not a second? Gold suits a man of your handsomeness.

If you are gonna have a band of merry knights you'll need a wizard to point out that you are trying too hard. Chill out dudes.
So are you a baron, or a wizard? I'm a little confused.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: July 08, 2010, 08:54:39 am »

I would point out the differences between you guys and a chill wizard, but whatever.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: July 08, 2010, 08:54:45 am »

I would like to make a requisition for naval mercenaries. I'm preparing to establish Crangmoor as the base of the western navy but while we have excellent shipwrights, we're underpopulated to pilot our full fleet of 80 frigates.

We have sufficient wealth to fund any skilled mercenary force due to our dealings in delivery throughout the king's glorious land. And you'll find our ships to be  much faster than anything made in the east  ;D

What have you?! Join the Westen Navy!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: July 08, 2010, 08:56:32 am »

Oh, what, now I have competition?
In both mercenaries, AND smuggling?
This bites.

Also, seems about time I made my heraldry, too, I guess. Where can I find a nice shield outline?

I would point out the differences between you guys and a chill wizard, but whatever.
Chill, Wizard. We're all lords. In control of Fiefs. Barons are in control of lords, and I guess Dukes are above them.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 09:01:26 am by Tack »

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: July 08, 2010, 09:04:56 am »

This bites.

No, while we're quite proficient in delivery. We need mercenaries to man the loads of ships we have floating out in our wharfs in Crangmoor. If you happen to have any shark bait potential sailors I'd be glad to set up an agreement, though I can't see how desert dwellers would know how to work a ship.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: July 08, 2010, 09:15:45 am »

Well i could add some Male Half Sea Nymph Sailors to my Mercenary army....

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: July 08, 2010, 09:21:07 am »

This bites.

No, while we're quite proficient in delivery. We need mercenaries to man the loads of ships we have floating out in our wharfs in Crangmoor. If you happen to have any shark bait potential sailors I'd be glad to set up an agreement, though I can't see how desert dwellers would know how to work a ship.
Ha ha, now we're hitting on the same level. It's not about transport, but having a place to unload, and store goods is always nice. Besides, a lot of things go missing in the desert, and a lot of things turn up. And with the ever-present threat of bandits, it's so hard to check into profits and expenses when invasions happen often.

But anyway. I happen to have vikings around who seem a bit out of place in the desert, and vikings are all about ships. So, if Ghazkull has an undercommander or something, he could sell some off to you. I dunno, he's in charge of the armies.
In return, I'm sure some of your ships could randomly decide to swing past our port village every now and then while out on a border patrol, or training exercise, or something, yes?
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 76