Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: On the Origins of Conflict (IC)  (Read 15626 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: On the Origins of Conflict (IC)
« Reply #150 on: July 26, 2019, 09:21:42 pm »

"Well, my plan is a simple one. Given that most life is dead at this point on the surface of the two sharks, or devoid of higher thought, it should be no issue to go down and do so personally. I just need you and any others who assist to destroy the Destiny Sphere and chains. To that end, I was planning on speaking with Monarch next."

"My Original Shard is more than capable of opening the way down, and keeping it open so we can come back the same way."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 26, 2019, 09:25:23 pm »

Not knowing of Benevolence, but only of Hope, and pleased by Hope's words (although discordant they may strangely sound), It was inviting to those words!

The Raka [or perhaps Raja] was silent for a few moments. "[...]Vewe these tings with claritee, and trewth, do not you thusly see, a judicious future of Hope and Benovelence?"
"It is reasonable!"

It listened, because...err, Cirno was present and also did not want to interrupt their Daddy from speaking.

"Thusly I aske you, Lonesome Baronetess of Thought, abhor and campaign surely, against the Sinn of Violence and Kaos?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 26, 2019, 09:27:10 pm »

"Well, my plan is a simple one. Given that most life is dead at this point on the surface of the two sharks, or devoid of higher thought, it should be no issue to go down and do so personally. I just need you and any others who assist to destroy the Destiny Sphere and chains. To that end, I was planning on speaking with Monarch next."

"My Original Shard is more than capable of opening the way down, and keeping it open so we can come back the same way."

Having not yet caught up to the chain of events that had just happened due to sitting on a corrupt shard...It agrees!

"I give my assistance when you call, Daddy Time! Upon when you need my help, I will give!"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 26, 2019, 09:38:32 pm »

"Good. Hopefully the Mortals can get back to growing soon""."

Having spoken, Cirno looks around for Bigsy, likely still frozen for now.

"If you would direct your attention over there, you almost let someone collect your Thought Essence. I'll unfreeze him later. For now, I'm off to the Monarch."

So said, Cirno heads off to the Major Gate Connecting to where Monarch resides.

"Watch carefully, Major Gates can be upgraded to allow passage to gods themselves. Just note you can also spend some of your power to counteract such intrusions, or simply retreat through another Gate."

Gate of Time, Open!
The Cosmic Egg Shines, before the energy implodes inside itself.
True Gate. Sub-Domain of Thought(Where It Resides) to Sub-Domain of Control(Where Monarch Resides)
[Major Gate Temporarily Upgraded to True Gate.]
Gate Remains Open for now, and Time seeps through to it, mingled with Thought.

"Good by, my child. I'll see you again later."

Travel to the Sub-Domain where Monarch resides.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 26, 2019, 09:42:11 pm »

Name: The Law of Eternal Ascension
Class: Absolute Universal
Target: All that have died
Effects: The souls of the dead continue to exist in the material plane after they are... dead, they feel an unyielding attraction towards the Astral planes that closest match their own origins and elements and when sufficiently gathered may spontaneously open gates towards them, when they can't reach their desire, they gather in places that are strongest associated with their origins instead to wait.

The Raja heard a discordant tune upon Creation's strings, as if a million million million voices were made to scream for a devil's era. It screamed and cried and tore at its own flesh, in anger and depression and despair.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 26, 2019, 09:44:18 pm »

"Thusly I aske you, Lonesome Baronetess of Thought, abhor and campaign surely, against the Sinn of Violence and Kaos?"
It realized that Hope was pronouncing Chaos and not Cows!
It wondered what a Cow was...but based their naming upon what they called themselves.

"Chaos is...my parent! One of my 4 fathers! My forefathers! I may not help against Chaos, but I may help when needed. Call upon me and I shall help you, friend Hope!"

It wondered about Violence...Violence felt great and powerful given last time It saw one of the astral bodies before confining themself to their sub/domain...hopefully this was a misunderstanding!
Nonetheless, Hope had a reliable contact unless any th ing else would've happened. They seemed nice!

"Good. Hopefully the Mortals can get back to growing soon""."

Having spoken, Cirno looks around for Bigsy, likely still frozen for now.

"If you would direct your attention over there, you almost let someone collect your Thought Essence. I'll unfreeze him later. For now, I'm off to the Monarch."

So said, Cirno heads off to the Major Gate Connecting to where Monarch resides.

"Watch carefully, Major Gates can be upgraded to allow passage to gods themselves. Just note you can also spend some of your power to counteract such intrusions, or simply retreat through another Gate."
"Thank you Daddy!"
And thus It sent Criticality THAT WAY!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 09:47:23 pm by Tiruin »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 26, 2019, 09:46:27 pm »

"Goode beginn'ings start with small steps. Suppose I thusly, allow'st this most assuredly and doth smile upon your goodly words."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 27, 2019, 12:22:14 am »

Gate of Time, Open!
True Gate. Sub-Domain of Thought(Where It Resides) to Sub-Domain of Control(Where Monarch Resides)
Gate Remains Open for now, and Time seeps through to it, mingled with Thought.

"Good by, my child. I'll see you again later."

Travel to the Sub-Domain where Monarch resides.
Seeing Cirno enter his realm, Monarch acknowledged her presence by merely turning his head towards her.

"Time. What brings you here?"
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 27, 2019, 04:34:33 pm »

"Primarily to ask for your help. I plan on going down to theMortal Plane for a bit of Work. Most specifically, removing the Celestial Orbs and returning the Astral Bodies back to their places."

"I myself would have trouble with it. But you and Thought should be capable of helping me to destroy it, being strong against Destiny."

"It's mostly a short trip down, destroy the Celestial Orbs or convert them, and then place the astral bodies back into place before returning."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 27, 2019, 06:24:13 pm »

Monarch stands up from his throne, the shadows forming it receding back into his robes.

"Hm. I suppose I can help you. I've wanted to pay a visit to the Mortal Plane soon, either way."

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 28, 2019, 05:28:09 pm »

Hmm, that's two three then.

"You're welcome to come through and speak with Thought. I warn you that they are a bit... Strange. I need to make one last stop. It seems I have enough power to bring another of mine with me, should they wish."

Nodding to Monarch, Cirno leaves back through the Gate to Thought's Realm.

"Hello again. Monarch, one of mine, should be passing through here. I need to go grab Life too."

So said, Cirno gets ready to move back to her Domain of Time to open the way for Life.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 28, 2019, 07:38:54 pm »

Monarch walks through the Gate Cirno left, entering the Subdomain of Thought. He looked around before snapping his gaze at It, uttering a simple "Thought." as greeting.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 29, 2019, 11:01:59 am »

Cirno travels to her Domain of Time.

There, Cirno speaks to Record for a bit.

Now then. Time for the next.

Gate of Time, Open!
True Gate. Domain of Time to Sub-Domain of Life(Where Arkai Resides)
Gate Remains Open for now, letting Time flow in more strongly.

Travel to the Sub-Domain where Arkai resides.

Cirno looks around for a bit before speaking.
"Hey Arkai! It's me, Time!"

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 29, 2019, 05:14:54 pm »

Welcome Time to Life. Have you come to discuss the Meaning of Life?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 29, 2019, 05:20:26 pm »

"If you want to."

"Life is ultimately a bit pointless. You live, then you die.The Society they build, the bonds they make.  But that's what makes those down below so interesting. They create something that lives on beyond their own limited lives."

Cirno crosses their arms.

"What I did come to talk with you about was to see if you wished to help me set the Astal Bodies back into position. Thought and Control are already waiting, and I've got a gate lined up for a trip down top the Mortal Plane."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16