Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: On the Origins of Conflict (IC)  (Read 15606 times)

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: On the Origins of Conflict (IC)
« Reply #165 on: July 29, 2019, 06:10:29 pm »

I tend to agree and disagree. As time, you of all must know that all other things are fleeting. All things are an experience and that experience is valuable despite it's impermanence. Even though this conversation will end, it's still enjoyable.

But as for the topic at hand. I cannot lend you my aid upon this era. I have a shard to clense and a law to write, so I have neither my personal might nor my power to lend at this time.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 30, 2019, 05:03:55 am »

Monarch walks through the Gate Cirno left, entering the Subdomain of Thought. He looked around before snapping his gaze at It, uttering a simple "Thought." as greeting.
Thought greets Monarch! By mentioning that they would be traveling with Time soon enough and leaving the care of their planes in the hands of their aspect.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 30, 2019, 11:18:14 am »

Very well then. Just know if you want to reach your realm after you're done, just follow the gates. I'll leave it open for you.

Cirno returns to the Thought Sub-domain for her next course of Action. Going down to the Mortal Plane and setting things back in ORDER.

Cirno returns to find a standoff between Thought and Control. Though it's more It chattering to Monarch.

"I'm back. So, shall we get started, or is there anything else you need to do first?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 30, 2019, 11:55:42 am »

"I'm back. So, shall we get started, or is there anything else you need to do first?"
Thought greeted Time!

"Well I did want to move onto the mortal plane...make my realm there, especially on Elt where the Elementals and I have agreed to make a world of our own...meaning I would leave in care of my planes, my aspect here!"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 30, 2019, 12:07:13 pm »

"Hmm. Well, you don't need to be down there to make one. Though if you wish to reside in it.."

"Very well, I suppose we shall be off then. I'll go over what we'll be doing."

Quote from: Time's Plan
The Celestial Orbs are quite weak to you two. Therefore, this plan is rather simple. I'll Freeze the Hydra-Sun with my Time Trigger. My Presence should then bring the Lunar Light to prominence, bolstering us. Meanwhile, I'll also be empowering you two so you can properly destroy the Celestial Orbs.

After that, the Astral Bodies will only need a bit of prodding to return to their natural paths. The Eclipse will end, and we can return if we so wish.

"Sound Fine?"

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 30, 2019, 12:32:07 pm »

"Sound Fine?"
The grating, screeching voices of Motion Like Violence rumbles across the plane of Thought.

"That does not sound fine. Touch my Sun and regret it."

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 30, 2019, 12:45:43 pm »

"Please leave my actions to myself. You wish for the Age of Violence to continue. Therefore, any argument you make is invalid. The Mortal Plane be set right, the Astral Bodies returned to normal. You should have fixed it an Age ago. And I will not let this Violence continue until the world is not but a shell of former life. The Sluda died to your incompetence, when by a miracle they had survived.."

Cirno's retort echoes into the Domain of Motion like Violence.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 30, 2019, 12:59:41 pm »

"Please leave my actions to myself. You wish for the Age of Violence to continue. Therefore, any argument you make is invalid. The Mortal Plane be set right, the Astral Bodies returned to normal. You should have fixed it an Age ago. And I will not let this Violence continue until the world is not but a shell of former life. The Sluda died to your incompetence, when by a miracle they had survived.."

Cirno's retort echoes into the Domain of Motion like Violence.
"The Fool-Time speaks many truths that are false and hides their own incompetent inaction when called to set the heavens aright by the I, instead creating baubles to decorate their planes when aid requested."

"The Motion that is like Violence welcomes such assistance as the various godlings are willing to provide to set to proper course the stars, but does not tolerate action against Violence."
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 01:14:54 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 30, 2019, 05:41:00 pm »

It remembered that astral body in the plan...
Wasn't that Violence's? It remembered because that affected everyone...

"Did you get their consent to do so?"
Regardless of that...Violence sounded much like their parents but different!
"They sound very similar to you, Time! I can't act against them."

It was a realization that given their law...anyone could speak on their planes!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 30, 2019, 06:41:53 pm »

"Perhaps there is no need to freeze the Hydra-Sun? The Eclipse of Violence should be quite empowering to me."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 31, 2019, 08:23:47 am »

"The issue becomes that it also weakens me. As well as the fact it's presence is likely to drive the sharks mad when they see us. Meanwhile, if we leave it be, and the Celestial Orbs remain for much longer, the Eclipse will continue, and it is likely they will go back to fighting."

"I suppose first we'll need to see if the they are reasonable, but... I don't quite trust Violence's ability to manage all they are doing in time. It is a lot."

"Thought, take heed. Violence may be an Origin, but they are violence. They don't understand that sometimes, force alone is incapable of winning the day."

Control, I suppose there isn't a need to.. We shall strike at the Celestial Orb and shatter it into pieces, then destroy each one. After which, we return. Or stay if you wish. I'll be returning home."

A thought from Monarch strikes in the conversation.

"I'll note that currently, the Hydra-Sun is empowered, while the others are greatly weakened. So the Celestial Orbs will still be able to drain it to resist destruction. Not well, but it will try."
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 03:19:32 pm by TricMagic »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 31, 2019, 03:41:33 pm »

"I'm also fairly annoyed.. All this talk, but my presence isn't going to cause any more damage than what has already gone on for too long now. The Nox can survive, and the Jigsaw and Multitude are already molten husks by this point."

"Purpose. Impartiality. Perception. Control. Impassive. These are the five qualities that make me up, what makes me, me. Normally, Impassive and Control make me up when I speak with others. But.. This isn't conductive. Violence rules the mortal plane, and it will destroy everything if it becomes too powerful. Therefore.."

"My Purpose is to see Time continue, all the way to the end. And I, and all the mortals down there, say that the time for the end has not come yet. And so, my Perception and Purpose are linked as one. I will restore things down there, and remove this blight, by myself if I have to."

"So I ask, will you help in this, to remove the chains and set free the Astral Bodies once more? Or will you stand aside?"

With this, Time moves to begin the opening of the Gate to the Mortal Plane.

"For the record, I tend to be very Impartial. I'm mostly fine with things down there, so long as the balance isn't tilted so far there is only one Origin active."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 31, 2019, 03:51:26 pm »

It saw no issue with removing the chains...what was their purpose again?
Follow Time and follow their orders, and if done with those and nothing bad happens that requires my immediate attention on mortal plane--like elementals in danger--get to Elt! Slap my realm there!

"What about teaching life to channel their...violence feelings productively? Violence sounds somehow better than Hope; more synchronous, but with powerful...beats!

I'm sure they're a source of great energy just with lesser outputs but smashing force onto each other!"
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 08:31:10 pm by Tiruin »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 31, 2019, 03:56:37 pm »

Checking Energy Flow.

Record, begin activation of the Cosmic Egg.
Current Coordinates are I-T-21. Location of Mortal Plane is 0,0,-171, the Z-Axis of the Hydra-Sun.

Checking Power Flow.
3. 6. Cost is 9. Error is 4 Percent.
Recalculation-error. Closing power to Life Gate upgrade to compensate.
1 Power received from Time for Artificial Gate Creation.
Final Check, 10~9. Cost met.

Open, GATE of TIME!
True Gate, no preexisting Gate. Mortal Plane Modifiers in effect. Cost 9. Costs Met.
Opening Gate from Sub-Domain of Thought(Where It resides) to Mortal Plane(Where the Suns are Chained, Z-axis, below)
True Gate established. Remains Open unless another tries to enter it- beyond Control, Thought, Time.

"The Chains were originally meant to cause all stars to crash into each other, pulling them in to itself. They were then modified to do so, after I had first stopped it from it's original purpose. And they now keep the stars chained."

"I'll be going on ahead. You're welcome to join me."

And so Time steps in within a second, heading for the Mortal Plane.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 07:45:25 pm by TricMagic »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 31, 2019, 04:01:27 pm »

Monarch follows after Time. The chains shall be shattered.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16