Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18

Author Topic: Shattered Lands  (Read 15446 times)

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Lands
« Reply #165 on: December 23, 2018, 08:32:11 pm »

Boost some island or other, I don't know, LXXIX if possible, to a Kingdom, thus becoming the Masked Realms!

Air-Drop 10 Economic Investment Points each to both X and XXI.

And heck it, accept these sudden Alliance offers. Warning y'all now, I may get headstrong and demand your vassalization or death at some point.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 09:46:14 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 23, 2018, 08:38:51 pm »

@Jerick: I have no plans to expand further north or west of XXIII.  I think it's understandable why I would claim that territory.
I had assumed as much. I was already planning to hug the north and west edges of the map and right now I think it's time to expand south.
Attack XXII with 20 troops
Invest 3 points into Offense
And since I have a free action Duke KitRougard do you want to be allies?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 24, 2018, 01:41:29 pm »

You know the drill: The_Two_Eternities' actions missing, turn tomorrow if they don't show up.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 24, 2018, 08:58:22 pm »

Deny the alliance offer due to the current political situation.

Invest 10 into LII
Invest 10 into LIII
Invest 10 into LXIV
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 25, 2018, 04:50:57 am »

Boost some island or other, I don't know, LXXIX if possible, to a Kingdom
Duchies and Kingdoms (also Empires) are at, the moment, completely abstract: they have creation requirements, but are not actually tied to your land holdings. It might be interesting to have conquerable duchies, but that would require an overhaul of how they work. Ideas are welcome for next time.
Air-Drop 10 Economic Investment Points each to both X and XXI.
Unfortunately the extra action only takes effect the next turn (like all things in this game)

King RulerOfNothing Imroves defense, a 70 brick high fence has been erected around sensitive passages. They also Attack XXXIII, who manage to sell their lives dearly, taking 8 Llandian troops with them into the grave and VLIII who are defeated in the more typical fashion without casualties.  A total of 10 loot is obtained.

King The_Two_Eternities conducts an investment campaign, creating 12 new jobs.

King MonkeyMarkMario conducts a balanced investment, buying 10 swords and 10 plowshares.

King Jerick attacks XXII, taking 2 casualties and annihilating the enemy. 12 loot is taken as spoils. They also procure 3 new swords. They also propose an alliance to the Masked Tribes, who accept.

The Masked Tribes become the Kingdom of Masked Realms. They also attempt to invest in infrastructure of the X/XXI island but 4 of the supplies ironically get stuck due to poor road conditions.

King EvictedSaint invades XXIII, killing 9 of the defenders, the final defender, in shock from not having died surrenders. 4 loot is obtained. The also conduct a substantial economic investment, 15 new tax collectors join Inland Revenue. Foreign minister's alliance requests do not materialize.

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)

King RulerOfNothing of Lland, Duke of Lland, Xevia, Viy, points: 137 income: 73/turn offense: +60% defense: +70% Allies: MonkeyMarkMario

King The_Two_Eternities of Südland, Duke of Southron, Southport, points: 27 income: 31/turn boats:5  defense: +20%  offense: +20% Allies: MonkeyMarkMario

King MonkeyMarkMario of Li, Duke of Li, Bi, LXands., points: 70 income: 80/turn boats:9 offense: +20% Allies: RulerOfNothing, The_Two_Eternities

King Jerick of Redsvale, Duke of Redsvale, Redsvale(1), points: 64 income: 35/turn offense: +16% Allies: EvictedSaint, KitRougard

King KitRougard of The Masked Realms, Duke of Masked Tribes, XXI, points: 56 income: 24/turn boats:4 Allies: Jerick

King EvictedSaint of NSFW, Duke of Lewd, Adultcontent, points: 74 income: 61/turn Allies: Jerick
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 03:51:12 am by a1s »
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 25, 2018, 06:33:26 am »

Invest 91 points into XVII
Attack XVI with 23 points
Attack LIX with 23 points

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 25, 2018, 07:49:16 am »

I pretty sure my points are wrong; you didn't give me my income this turn and looking back last turn you didn't give me my full income (you didn't include the recent increases to income)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 25, 2018, 08:50:19 am »

You are right, I forgot to add your income. The income is, however, correct.
I have a soft policy of not editing turns other than the last one, since that would have to alter results of battles and/or allowed marching percentages. And that is more than I want to deal with for a forum game.

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 25, 2018, 09:14:17 am »

Makes sense.
Attack XIII with 20 points
Attack XXVII with 20 points
Invest 21 into XXII

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 25, 2018, 12:53:41 pm »

Attack XXVI with 24
Attack XXXII with 24
Attack VLII with 24

@ruler_of_nothing: I have no plans to expand any further east, north, or south of this.  I ask that you respect my soveirgnty.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 25, 2018, 01:12:08 pm »

My income should be 80 now not 70.

Invest 15 each into LXXXI, LXXXII, and LXXVII

This will increase my income up to 95.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 25, 2018, 03:44:18 pm »

Bump up the two islands that aren't bumped up yet with 10 points each. Also kick the remainder into building a wall. A great great wall.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 25, 2018, 04:11:23 pm »

I'm only counting 75?
Kingdom: 3
Duchies: 6
Counties: 13
Improvements: 10+10+10+10+5+4+4=53
Total: 53+13+6+3=75
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 04:15:38 pm by evictedSaint »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 25, 2018, 05:45:17 pm »

I'm only counting 75?
Kingdom: 3
Duchies: 6
Counties: 13
Improvements: 10+10+10+10+5+4+4=53
Total: 53+13+6+3=75
He missed one of the improvements, LXXIV should be at 5.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 25, 2018, 10:03:02 pm »

Invade XLIII with 90%.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18