Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: Shattered Lands  (Read 15447 times)

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Lands
« Reply #150 on: December 21, 2018, 07:03:03 pm »

Form the duchy of Viy
Invest 55 points into offense
Attack XVII with 50 points

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 22, 2018, 06:40:59 am »

Well that was some turn. Time to consolidate my territories.
invest 10 into XI
Invest 21 into XII
Invest 10 into III
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 09:07:22 am by Jerick »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 22, 2018, 01:21:41 pm »

Still waiting for actions from TTE, turn tomorrow either way.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 23, 2018, 08:24:04 am »

Make XXI a Duchy, attack with 20 on X
Also, you need 5 lands to create a second duchy.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 23, 2018, 11:20:17 am »

5 total in your kingdom, or 5 to make that duchy?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 23, 2018, 01:01:57 pm »

5 total in your kingdom, or 5 to make that duchy?
5 total.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 23, 2018, 01:35:30 pm »

Attack XLI with 90%.

Invest 55 point to both LXI and LXXII and build 9 boats.

The kingdom of Li off their condolence to their allies in their recent losses and ask's if we can host a peace conference.

Peace conference... for what? Me and KitRougard?
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 23, 2018, 01:42:17 pm »

Great timing, I was just in the process of running the turn.
Attack XLI with 90%.
You don't share a border

did you maybe mean XLIII?

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 23, 2018, 02:00:19 pm »

>:0

You fucker! How dare you try to assault an independent, sovereign nation unprovoked! Wtf is your god damn problem???

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 23, 2018, 02:16:13 pm »

King RulerOfNothing  forms the duchy of Viy, invests heavily in offensive technology, entire squads are now equipped with metal weapons. They finally attack XVII, running them over like a horsecart on meth. 8 points of loot are taken as spoils.

King The_Two_Eternities tries to attack XLI, however the gatekeeper in LIV says he'll only late the force through if The_Two_Eternities marries his ugliest daughter upon return. The_Two_Eternities refuses, and the gatekeeper, who is LIVID, blocks their progress.

King MonkeyMarkMario conducts a heavy investment into infrastructure buying 20 new horsecarts and 9 new boats.

King Jerick conducts a comprehensive investment in the economy, 14 happy peasants receive new scythes.

The Masked Tribes attack X and overpower the remaining defenders. 7 loot is taken as spoils. Having done that they establish a new Duchy encompassing the island.

King EvictedSaint invests in education providing 16 new books for the capital library. They also attack XXIV, flawless victory. 8 loot is taken as spoils.

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)

King RulerOfNothing of Lland, Duke of Lland, Xevia, Viy, points: 134 income: 71/turn offense: +60% Allies: MonkeyMarkMario

King The_Two_Eternities of Südland, Duke of Southron, Southport, points: 38 income: 19/turn boats:5  defense: +20%  offense: +20% Allies: MonkeyMarkMario

King MonkeyMarkMario of Li, Duke of Li, Bi, LXands., points: 40 income: 70/turn boats:9 offense: +10% Allies: RulerOfNothing, The_Two_Eternities

King Jerick of Redsvale, Duke of Redsvale, Redsvale(1), points: 23 income: 34/turn offense: +13% Allies: EvictedSaint

Duke KitRougard of The Masked Tribes, XXI, points: 69 income: 17/turn boats:4

King EvictedSaint of NSFW, Duke of Lewd, Adultcontent, points: 89 income: 45/turn Allies: Jerick

Duke TankKit of Adreksvalred, points: 0 income: 0/turn Allies: Jerick, EvictedSaint, KitRougard
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 03:20:50 pm by a1s »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 23, 2018, 02:22:26 pm »

ERROR I should have 9 boats not 5 and X should be grey for the Masked tribes not white.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 23, 2018, 02:25:06 pm »

Attack XXIII with 25 troops
Invest 28 points in LVI (Value of 7)
Invest 36 points in XXV (Value of 8 )

Request an alliance offer from Two_Eternities and KitGuard

@Jerick: I have no plans to expand further north or west of XXIII.  I think it's understandable why I would claim that territory.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 02:26:38 pm by evictedSaint »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 23, 2018, 03:18:49 pm »

ERROR I should have 9 boats not 5 and X should be grey for the Masked tribes not white.

Corrected on both counts.

I've also done income recounts and they didn't add up for a few people. I urge players to keep track of their own incomes too, as I seem to be more error prone than I like to believe. :-[
TTE seems to have an income of 19: 6 lands, 6 improvements, 2x2 duchies and 1x3 kingdom.
MMM seems to have an income of 70: 13 lands 48 improvements 3x2 duchies +1x3 kingdom
KitRougard seems to have an income of 17: 5 lands, 8 improvements, 2x2 duchies
EvictedSaint seems to have an income of 45: 10 lands 28 improvements 2x2 duchies +1x3 kingdom

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 23, 2018, 07:49:23 pm »

Invest 70 points into defense
Attack XXXIII with 32 points
Attack VLIII with 32 points

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 23, 2018, 08:25:42 pm »

Invest 15 each into LXXV and LXXIV, and invest 10 into offense.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18