Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18

Author Topic: Shattered Lands  (Read 15442 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Lands
« Reply #180 on: December 26, 2018, 11:28:42 am »

King RulerOfNothing conducts a major investment into one of it's western counties, propelling it straight into the renaissance age, 13 painters squabble about the rules of perspective. They also attack XVI, who conduct a guerilla resistance campaign against Llandinans, 2 XVI partisans are caught and hanged after killing 1 invading solider. Finally they attack LIX, destroying the enemy and losing 1 soldier. 6 loot is taken as spoils.

King The_Two_Eternities attacks XLIII with 34 troops. Flawless victory. 8 points of loot are taken as spoils.

King MonkeyMarkMario conducts an economic investment, buying 15 oxen to operate the plows.

King Jerick attacks XIII, flawless victory. 11 points of loot are taken as spoils. They  also attack XXVII, Redsvale force meets and eliminates a patrol of 4 locals, but the rest of the army evades them. No surrender. They finally invest in infrastructure putting up 6 new torchlights near major roads.

The Masked Realms finish their infrastructure improvement project, 8 new ferry routes are established. And anyway, there's waterwall.

King EvictedSaint invades XXVI, there is a pitched battle in which they destroy the enemy but take 6 casualties. Attacking XXXII fares better with only 4 soldiers lost. Saving the best for last, attack on VLII is a complete success. 14 total loot is obtained.

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)

King RulerOfNothing of Lland, Duke of Lland, Xevia, Viy, points: 123 income: 84/turn offense: +60% defense: +70% Allies: MonkeyMarkMario

King The_Two_Eternities of Südland, Duke of Southron, Southport, points: 66 income: 31/turn boats:5  defense: +20%  offense: +20% Allies: MonkeyMarkMario

King MonkeyMarkMario of Li, Duke of Li, Bi, LXands., points: 105 income: 95/turn boats:9 offense: +20% Allies: RulerOfNothing, The_Two_Eternities

King Jerick of Redsvale, Duke of Redsvale, Redsvale(1), points: 89 income: 42/turn offense: +16% Allies: EvictedSaint, KitRougard

King KitRougard of The Masked Realms, Duke of Masked Tribes, XXI, points: 24 income: 32/turn boats:4 defense: +36% Allies: Jerick

King EvictedSaint of NSFW, Duke of Lewd, Adultcontent, points: 139 income: 64/turn Allies: Jerick
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 01:27:53 pm by a1s »
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 26, 2018, 11:50:09 am »

Invade XXVII with 25, invade XIV with 25, invest 21 into XIII

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 26, 2018, 12:00:32 pm »

Invest 45 in XXIII (Value of 9)
Invest 45 in XXIV (Value of 9)
Invest 45 in LV (Value of 9)

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 26, 2018, 01:18:13 pm »

33% attack LIV.
33% attack XXXVII.
33% suppress the rebellion in XLIII and force them to become green (the color).

50% attack LIV.
50% attack XXXVII.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 05:33:49 pm by The_Two_Eternities »
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 26, 2018, 01:27:29 pm »

33% suppress the rebellion in XLIII and force them to become green (the color).
I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about.  :P
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 26, 2018, 05:07:47 pm »

Invest 45 each into LXXIII and LXVIII and 15 points onto offense
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 26, 2018, 06:46:23 pm »

Invest 78 points into XX
Attack XVI with 22 points
Attack LXIX with 22 points

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 29, 2018, 05:53:53 pm »

Still missing actions from the Masked Realms. However I also want to put this on a mini-haitus until after new years, so KitRougard has plenty of time.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 31, 2018, 08:11:53 pm »

Can't see map, oh well. Don't think I'm gonna get jumped so MORE DEFENSIVE UPGRADES
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 02, 2019, 07:10:27 pm »

How many points of defense? All 24 of them?
As for not seeing the map:
X, LXXIX and LXXX are your own territories (I was going to say "that are least developed" but all of your lands are equally developed - at 4)
XXV(6) is RoN's juiciest shore province
LXIV(4) is TTEs juiciest shore province
LXX(10) is MMM's  juiciest shore province
Jerick and ES are landlocked.
LXVII, LXVIII and LXIX are free of enemy forces

Turn tomorrow.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 07:19:56 pm by a1s »

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2019, 07:24:20 pm »

Yeah, I'm crazy, all my points.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 02, 2019, 07:25:06 pm »

You should ally me, kit.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 03, 2019, 12:45:50 pm »

King RulerOfNothing invests in new methods of production 12 puffs of smoke come out of their new blast furnace. They aslo attack XVI, flawless victory, and LXIX, flawless victory. 11 total loot taken.

King The_Two_Eternities attack LIV, flawless victory and XXXVII flawless victory. 13 total loot taken as spoils.

King MonkeyMarkMario conducts an education investment, commissioning 18 manuals on how to make oxen operate plows. 15 brand new bows are bought for the army.

King Jerick Invades XXVII, flawless victory. 6 loot is taken as spoils. They also attempt to invade XIV, where despite losing 8 of their soldiers, and causing no damage whatsoever, the proud defenders refuse to surrender yet. They also conduct a minor investment in infrastructure, building 6 new hovels.

The Masked Realms decide to append their doctrine of 'inaction is the best action' with ' and 1 good action is better than 3 regular ones'. 24 new shields are bought for the army.

King EvictedSaint conducts a major investment in infrastructure, laying 27 miles of metaled road.

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)

King RulerOfNothing of Lland, Duke of Lland, Xevia, Viy, points: 140 income: 98/turn offense: +60% defense: +70% Allies: MonkeyMarkMario

King The_Two_Eternities of Südland, Duke of Southron, Southport, points: 110 income: 33/turn boats:5  defense: +20%  offense: +20% Allies: MonkeyMarkMario

King MonkeyMarkMario of Li, Duke of Li, Bi, LXands., points: 95 income: 113/turn boats:9 offense: +35% Allies: RulerOfNothing, The_Two_Eternities

King Jerick of Redsvale, Duke of Redsvale, Redsvale(1), points: 116 income: 49/turn offense: +16% Allies: EvictedSaint, KitRougard

King KitRougard of The Masked Realms, Duke of Masked Tribes, XXI, points: 32 income: 32/turn boats:4 defense: +50% Allies: Jerick

King EvictedSaint of NSFW, Duke of Lewd, Adultcontent, points: 68 income: 91/turn Allies: Jerick

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 03, 2019, 02:25:47 pm »

Attack LVII with 26
Attack LXVIII with 27
Spend 15 points on XXXII (Value of 5)

Gotta get that warm water port, yo.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 04:51:10 pm by evictedSaint »

RulerOfNothing