Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18

Author Topic: Shattered Lands  (Read 15430 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Lands
« Reply #195 on: January 04, 2019, 04:46:16 pm »

Spend 15 points on XXX (Value of 5)

That's not how that works, that land already has improvements. You can spend 5 points to get it up to 5, or you can spend 45 point to raise it by 5. However it is most likely you meant to spend 15 point to get XXXII to 5.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 04, 2019, 04:50:51 pm »

Sorry, meant to say "XXXII"

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 04, 2019, 05:53:01 pm »

Attack XXVIII with 30
Attack XIV with 30
Invest 20 into defense

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 04, 2019, 06:05:28 pm »

Spend 65 points on offense. The rest(30) on defense. Offer alliance to King Jerick.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 04, 2019, 07:13:23 pm »

Hrrrm what to do, what to do? If my math is right then if Two_Eternities spends/loses less than 16 points this turn then my acceptance of this alliance will end the game in an instant diplo victory for you. But I still kind of want to do it. There's little chance of me ever catching up and if I refuse this alliance I will be a convenient target for both Two_Eternities and RulerOfNothing as they run out of places to expand. A one on one fight is something I can win against Two_Eternities but if you send him troops I'll certainly lose and it will not be long before I share a border with RulerOfNothing as he expands west. But you know what; Long live the minor powers! I reject your alliance offer!

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 04, 2019, 07:16:05 pm »

¡Viva los Poderes Menores!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 06, 2019, 05:46:02 pm »

Still waiting for the usual suspects: The_Two_Eternities and KitRougard. Turn tomorrow.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 06, 2019, 07:33:03 pm »

ATTACK LXVII!
Not be dead.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 07, 2019, 04:25:48 pm »

King RulerOfNothing forms the duchy of South Lland. They also attack V, annihilating the opposition. 5 loot are taken as spoils. They finally invest in agriculture, 13 new forms of wheat are now grown in their lands.

King The_Two_Eternities contemplate their navel. It's even more Zen.

King MonkeyMarkMario buys 65 new swords and 30 shields for his army. It's shaping up to be quite a legion. They also offer an alliance to Redsvale, which is rejected.

King Jerick attacks XXVIII and conquers it without losses. They also attack XIV, enveloping each remaining defender from 10 sides, it's super effective. 16 total loot is taken.  They finally buy 20 gambesons for the army.

The Masked Realms continue their doctrine of singular actions, and attack LXVII. The amphibious invasion goes down without a hitch. 7 loot is taken as spoils.

King EvictedSaint attacks LVII, destroying 4 defenders, however the main bulk of the army evades him. No surrender. They also attack LXVIII, it's a bloodbath- NSFW forces chop defenders into R-rated chunks, but also take 8 damage. 6 loot is taken as spoils. They finally do a minor investment in their eastern reaches, 5 acres of fields are fertilized with the chunks.

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)
King RulerOfNothing of Lland, Duke of Lland, Xevia, Viy, South Lland, points: 142 income: 114/turn offense: +60% defense: +70% Allies: MonkeyMarkMario

King The_Two_Eternities of Südland, Duke of Southron, Southport, points: 143 income: 33/turn boats:5  defense: +20%  offense: +20% Allies: MonkeyMarkMario

King MonkeyMarkMario of Li, Duke of Li, Bi, LXands., points: 113 income: 113/turn boats:9 offense: +95% defense: +30% Allies: RulerOfNothing, The_Two_Eternities

King Jerick of Redsvale, Duke of Redsvale, Redsvale(1), points: 161 income: 51/turn offense: +16% defense: +20% Allies: EvictedSaint, KitRougard

King KitRougard of The Masked Realms, Duke of Masked Tribes, XXI, points: 64 income: 33/turn boats:4 defense: +50% Allies: Jerick

King EvictedSaint of NSFW, Duke of Lewd, Adultcontent, points: 142 income: 97/turn Allies: Jerick

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 07, 2019, 06:11:50 pm »

Attack IV with 30
Attack XXXVIII with 30
Invest 21 into XIV

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 07, 2019, 06:25:35 pm »

Build 13 boats, spend 5 points on offense, and 70 points on defense
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 07, 2019, 07:23:24 pm »

Attack XV with 40 points
Attack LVIII with 40 points
Build 40 boats
Accept The_Two_Eternities' alliance offer
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:19:32 am by RulerOfNothing »

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 07, 2019, 07:30:57 pm »

Invest 15 points in XXVI (Value of 5)
Attack XVI with 90%
Ally Kitrougard
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 04:13:12 pm by evictedSaint »

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 08, 2019, 12:03:50 am »

Attack LXVII with 45%.
Attack LXXX with 50.
Offer an alliance to RulerOfNothing.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 08, 2019, 06:08:27 am »

A few quick questions when supporting an ally do you need to share a border to send them troops and does sending them troops cost an action?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18