Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 55

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia: Gameover. The Smoke! It's In The Smoke! Was It Worth It?  (Read 91907 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And the reason Mm bothers you? Is it the delaying?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Was writing that up as you posted.

Where are you trying to lead me with that question, though?

Do you think delaying is bothersome, by which I mean scummy? Why?

Why do you think I would think that the delay is scummy?

MM

You implied you acted on Starver last night. What action did you take N2, and upon whom did you act?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, I have my MM case.

Not going to post it 'til Tric answers those questions though.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I do find you suspicious. Of course I wonder.

So, case?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Where are you trying to lead me with that question, though?

Do you think delaying is bothersome, by which I mean scummy? Why?

Why do you think I would think that the delay is scummy?

In what capacity is that an answer to these questions?

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've gone through my own logic, quite fully. I'm not opposed to you asking questions that I might not have asked (especially as you may be unable to rely on me being what I say, and my conclusions being sound) but after we get your questions answered I'd appreciate if you turn your hand to an analysis of...
what I say.
I'm sure it'll be constructive. (And you're already used to how much I can tie myself up in knots. You can tell people what I mean. And, by people, that may include myself...  ;))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fack it, I have things to do.

Case-building against MM:

Hi all. Checking in.

We have found one third-party, what do y’all think are the chances of there being more?

Pretty low until I saw this:

I am an Odd Night Cop. Maximum Spin is Mafia and "aligns with the Dark Cosmos", whatever that means. Probably just flavour.

Maybe flavor and maybe an indication of multiple scum alignments?
By itself anything that sounds like that is hardly diagnostic but when combined with TricMagic's sudden jump to two kills of which one was blocked it makes me wonder.

And once I'm wondering I notice that blueturtle's case analyses assume only one scum team: you left out possibilities in which two scum might be genuinely opposed and not working together. Unlikely, but still subtly incomplete as you yourself pointed toward as a sign of bias. Mind you, I think it's maybe a town bias so not all that bad for you.

Tries to theory-craft third-parties from a guilty result from a cop, based on flavour and Tric's odd conclusion-jumping that there were two kills on N1, one of which was blocked by darkwarlock who was killed.

Continues theory-crafting, now that there are two scum teams - which doesn't even matter to town, regardless of the distinct lack of "mostly vanilla"-ness the idea has - throwing shade on blueturtle as having "incomplete" theories, but that's okay 'cause MM totally thinks he was town. This is essentially him leaving a thread for someone else to tug on, allowing him to avoid being the one to start a bandwagon.

Speaking of bandwagons:

None of which speculation competes with an actual guilty result. So my more important question is why is RGU the only person voting Max Spin right now? I know I was certainly less suspicious of Max and more of BHK back when the role was in BHK's hands, but do one or more of you have a competing result to throw doubt on its validity? :-\

Says this, but it takes him 4 more days before he actually drops his vote on MaxSpin, at which point it didn't really matter because everyone who wasn't MaxSpin that was voting at that point was voting for MaxSpin.

@blueturtle: You seem quite sure that the only way Spin can back up his claim is with town-aligned doctor powers XOR by directing the mafiakill. Is there no other scenario where Spin has powers at least close enough to have a chance at simulating doctor? Mafia keeping hands-off wouldn't stop an SK, for instance.

He's asking the person who has speculated the most to consider a situation in which RGU dies during the night and MaxSpin (guilty!) remains town, which doesn't fit with him being worried about MaxSpin having a guilty result against him and nobody other than the cop that got that result is voting him.

@IcyTea
And what makes you think I'm hiding something?
Mostly gut feeling, nothing truly substantial. You're reading as town, but there's something off, that I can't quite describe, in how you're making your case.
There's a certain degree of reductionism in blueturtle's case(s): either Max is authentic town doctor or he's lying with pants on fire. While I agree that it feels unlikely for a "mafia" result to occur on another type of scum, turtle isn't fully considering how third parties might intersect with the main protagonists' claims and burdens of proof (especially Max's). I'm a bit put off intellectually, although my own gut still thinks it might be a case of town not caring about affiliation distinctions among scum.

Required reading for this part, I think.

Again throws some shade on blueturtle, because as-yet-unknown third-parties may be interfering with the result (and this is before MM drops his role claim and action claim which contains actions that could have interfered with the result, and the balance of role distribution in the game) and he's making his cases a bit too easy to digest, which turns him off from it.

Then he implies that town should care about the specific alignments of anti-town factions within the game, even though they all need to be ended before town can win.

@hector
I want people to comment on this, because we’re going to flip one of these two players at day end, so having direct comments that can be looked at by players is nice, . . . .
How about this? I believe RGU is correct that Max Spin is pulling out the emotional stops. But Spin's best line so far may be the point that "I'm willing to die to prove my point" is also an essentially emotional plea that this is important so we'd better listen or else. Strip that off and it is just one person's word against another's.

This... doesn't really make sense. Mafia at its core is one person's word against another's. MM here is focusing on an emotional argument that RGU made for a mechanical reason - his guilty result - as though that's the most important part of RGU's reason for voting MaxSpin.

Is it weird to say that at this point TricMagic's scoffing makes me more sympathetic to RGU? Tric says he doesn't want to talk about it and then goes on to quote his own apparent claim for part-time cop on top of being a miller and having guns for sale. It's an odd brand of Honesty there, Tric.

Rounding this post out, he continues to throw shade on someone who is not MaxSpin.

The following is the same post as the "required reading" link above:

Catching up...

Well, this is a pickle.

I am a JOAT.

Claims without actually claiming anything.

Therefore identical archetypes are a real thing. Therefore Max Spin could be a second doctor.
Not of itself exculpatory as I've already brought up the possibility of scum doctors.

Despite chastising blueturtle for his failure to consider absolutely every possible angle, MM fails to point out that the only reason in a vanilla game scum would have a doctor is because there are kills not controlled by the mafia in the game.

Is there a second framer too?
It still seems hard to believe, but a little less so than before.
I'd be very surprised to see anyone else claim my more unusual abilities. But I also have a couple that are totally normal.
Tric is openly claiming duplicate powers.

In order:

Defending MaxSpin without directly doing so, 'cause duplicate archetypes.
In my parlance: "mibbes aye, mibbes naw", a most non-committal answer.
"I have a preponderance of actions, some of which are uncommon, none of which I'm willing to reveal despite telling you all that I have actions in a power-heavy game."
"Despite me saying it's unlikely that other people have the same actions as me, someone else has claimed they have the same powers as another player, look at me imply how scummy that is".

Maximum Spin: I went without voting you for a long time because, as my arguments with blueturtle show, I was willing to entertain the possibility of your doctor claim a bit more readily than most other people today. But of all the theories and all the shade you throw out hoping they might "stick", the only one you yourself seem willing to commit to is the second framer, something for which you cite no evidence except by us seeing you framed on the flip.

"I tried man, nobody else was going for it so now I have to vote for you with an original reason because it's been too long since the guilty result was announced that I can cite that as my reason for voting you now. I'm not going to say you were trying to goad the town into not scumhunting because lol there's still a bit of time left in the day and I don't really want them to start doing that."

randomgenericusername: I'm not a fan of the "lynch us both and you'll see I'm right" ploy. But it's overall consistent with BHK's near-identical behavior and the claim is pursued with more . . . direction . . . compared to Max Spin. Except for the one post he votes you, he argues from an premise that you are town making a questionable move, something again for which he doesn't cite evidence but that he would know as fact if he's scum and if you're not. (Or would very much want other people to believe if you both are. Either way . . . .)

Misrepresents what RGU was doing, namely that he's willing to flip as a cop to prove he knows MaxSpin is scum. Quite frankly a reasonable thing to do as an outed cop because they're going to be murdered during the night anyway.

He appears to have been writing something else because "an premise" doesn't make sense, but ah well, despite coming down on RGU's side of the argument, doesn't actually tell us what alignment he thinks RGU is.

TricMagic: You are my strongest non-Max scum read. Interrupted a bit by claiming a Watcher ability on the guy who asks to be visited, which actually seems reasonable and I'm a bit sorry my action interrupted that report if you're Honest. But you still! haven't explained why you thought there would be two kills – such that I question whether you were watching or trying a kill yourself – nor does it explain your animus against Starver or how you think any such result vindicates or condemns Starver's alignment.

Hasn't actually acted on this, despite being the strongest non-Max scumread.

hector13: If I say that I think you're town I expect to be hit with "I'm very good at appearing town" again, no doubt encouraging me to refine my read. I'm working at it but some people give me more handles than others. I am more than a bit surprised that you seem willing to give TricMagic a pass based on Moony's vote. I was under the impression that mafia-ally aren't told who their partners are? My disturbance is enhanced after you told TM
Well then, BHK makes a point. You will die at some point, the earlier the better.
but found seemingly slight reasons to pass him over both days.

The "slight" reasons I passed over Tric being voting for someone who was obfuscating like their life depended on it on D1, and a guilty result on another player on D2.

blueturtle1134: You take care to include yourself as town OR scum in your analyses, a cute little rhetorical trick. But I believe I detect a town bias underlying your words and if I'm wrong then I'm willing to be misled at least for the remainder of today. If I don't post again before deadline then let me say have a good night.

This has super-hostile undertones to it, very passive-aggressive despite the conclusion that blueturtle is probably town. Is willing to accept the guilty result on another player and ignore blueturtle..?

Notably, blueturtle dies during the night.

I sense an argument based around "well I wouldn't telegraph my night action like that during the day, now, would I?" in MM's next post...

Starver: Do you ever intend to vote? Do you have any more insight on what TricMagic may or may not have been doing last night?

IcyTea31: What is your opinion regarding the possible extent of duplicate role archetypes?

Why are these important during the late stages of D2?

Alright I'm tired, but this is the gist of my suspicion, mostly because he doesn't directly interact with MaxSpin on D2 despite him being a major suspect for the entire day.

He tries to encourage other people to come up with reasons to exonerate MaxSpin, and argues that he and RGU are both arguing from an emotional point of view, ignoring RGU's guilty result multiple times along the way.

He throws shade on blueturtle for simplifying his arguments and apparently failing to consider the more unlikely scenarios, but only ones that result in MaxSpin remaining town.

He throws shade on Tric, because Tric is Obfuscating, not Honest. Tric is frankly an easy target.

Throws shade on me by massively misrepresenting the "slight" reasons I had for ignoring Tric, despite me also saying I don't like policy lynches.

The only time he says anything negative about MaxSpin is when he votes for him, 4 days after saying it was weird no-one other than the cop that got a guilty result on him was voting for him.

He's a bad, bad man.

I've gone through my own logic, quite fully. I'm not opposed to you asking questions that I might not have asked (especially as you may be unable to rely on me being what I say, and my conclusions being sound) but after we get your questions answered I'd appreciate if you turn your hand to an analysis of...
what I say.
I'm sure it'll be constructive. (And you're already used to how much I can tie myself up in knots. You can tell people what I mean. And, by people, that may include myself...  ;))

The only thing I want from you is your action for N2.

In fact, let's have that from everyone.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ooh, a bit moody, surprisingly. And some of your logic (e.g. that bit about no reason for a Mafia Doctor, when there was apparently Mafia Doctor) makes less sense than I'd expect from you. Regardless of which camp(s) you're playing from.

(I've given my N2 action, in off-hand form that I'm not expanding on yet, and it's the same as my intended N1 action, for which I was Blocked and officially informed so, so it's hard to disentangle it from the separately initiated effects of the reported N1 Delay that I have to take with a pinch more trust. It would be helpful if you could tell me where I might be going wrong with that. Right now I see a Trumpian Tantrum bringing up things it seems you're not thinking through as I'd expect, and that's not what I thought I'd get from you - any which way. Colour me confused! I'd half expect something like a Limited Effect Jester, like only a D3 death counts or some other trigger, as the reasoning behind this.)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not moody, just being blunt :p

I did also try to quickly condense several days worth of thought into one post. I have limited time to do things, so I rushed a bit.

Consequently, if you need me to clarify something, ask away.

As for the no mafia doctor part - I’m making assumptions ‘cause you didn’t ask for specific clarification :p - bit:

Basically MM had complained that blueturtle was not considering enough scenarios in which MaxSpin came out clean, while MM mentioned that there was a possibility that MaxSpin was a second doctor, but that this was not in itself exonerating MaxSpin because mafia doctors are a thing. He then fails to consider why a mafia doctor might exist in a vanilla game (in other words that a non-mafia controller kill exists) because he doesn’t want us to consider that MaxSpin is actually the mafia doctor.

It’s hypocritical, lacking in the due diligence he demands in others, and a continuation of the theme that he wanted people to consider situations in which MaxSpin was town.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Starver and Mightymushroom are the two that are bothering me the most at the moment. Based off of today's claims the two of them are the most likely candidates to have performed the NK. I know that Tricmagic said that Starver investigated as town, I'm not entirely sure I believe that claim.

Starver: Did anything interesting happen to you N2? Also, you said you suspect me, why aren't you pushing me?

Mightymushroom(Why do I keep wanting to call you Mightymouse?): What are your thoughts on a Tric-Starver scumteam?

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Starver and Mightymushroom are the two that are bothering me the most at the moment. Based off of today's claims the two of them are the most likely candidates to have performed the NK. I know that Tricmagic said that Starver investigated as town, I'm not entirely sure I believe that claim.
(Do you not believe Tric, or not believe the result? Looking from the outside - i.e. without me knowing me but either confidently knowing Tric because I am Tric or not even knowing Tric because I'm someone like you - those two different assumptions lead to totally different alternate scenarios. Just in case you hadn't realised it.)

Starver: Did anything interesting happen to you N2?
I was visited by Tric. An apparent holdover from MM's Delay, if that is to be believed. And if it isn't, then Tric's initial complaint about a Delay would suggest collusion to hide the truth plus a follow-up that included further collusion (or lucky guess) insofar as Tric's apparently undelayed N2 discovery of RGU's inaction. Which strains credibility if we're looking at a 3-4 sized scumteam after one further dead Mafia (if you don't doubt that), one dead Mafia Ally (ditto) and one now-dead Vig. Balance of probability is clear, so long as it still is Mostly Vanilla, and not Slightly-Vanilla with a large side-serving of Bastard.

Also, you said you suspect me, why aren't you pushing me?
No use pushing heavily on someone who isn't here. I'd quite like to fill in the gap in my map of who-did-what, but while (aside from Hector's strangeness) mostly you stood out as suspected it was because (even if I've misdiagnosed one of the ones I think is heading towards Town Allied) you just didn't offer anything that I saw to evidence your hands being too busy to do either/both of the nightkills. And from Mafia, Independent or (less than perfectly guided) Town perspective, which is still an open question. I'll willingly hear what you want to say but, sans hammer, it can wait the day-and-a-bit while I'm not even near my game-notes and relying mostly on memory. Plenty of time for you to reappear (hi!) and answer the kind of question you just asked me (and gained not much new information from, given how I'd already mentioned it fairly prominently).

(My own thoughts on Tric-Starver scumteam, while I'm here, are that it's extremely difficult to engineer a working version of this hypothesis. Doesn't mean it can't be true, but if there's a simple anwser then I'll even add that into my personal theories at the Personal Role Insanity end of the list. I encourage Eminem, and indeed anybody else to consider all the scumteam possibilities, from sole survivor (after the loss of Max) through to three or possibly four (but you need to have a "Death-Frame as a Framer" Framer for that, remember). I think five or more is too many, but knock yourself out if you're paranoid enough the imagine it's an anti-alignment universe or something completely flipped in Town/Scum proportions.  -   But don't let this comment stop the original question be amswered by the original recipient.)

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Overarching point:
Almost all of what I said D2 regarding Max Spin was said from a context in which I did not immediately distrust the doctor claim. Double checking, I don't see a post where I explicitly said as much; at the time I thought it was obvious enough from the direction of my questions.

As far as I can remember, everyone else D2 said something along the lines of, "I don't believe there are two doctors," and/or "Doctor is a typical scum fakeclaim." My concern was that it seemed more than an ordinary fakeclaim precisely because we had already seen one doctor flipped. I was seeking to discover if anyone had reasons to believe one or the other if the doctor claim was true as well as if it was a lie.

Nobody agreed, and now hector is using several posts in which I make that attempt to insinuate that I was simultaneously trying to make a doctor!Spin look like town. That was simply not my point. What I was trying to do was to de-link the role claim from the arguments over alignment ("He's scum because of various scummy things," rather than, "He's scum because the notion of another doctor is ridiculous full stop.") because they were not linked in my mind. It didn't happen.

Point:
Tries to theory-craft third-parties from a guilty result from a cop, based on flavour and Tric's odd conclusion-jumping that there were two kills on N1, one of which was blocked by darkwarlock who was killed.

Continues theory-crafting, now that there are two scum teams - which doesn't even matter to town, regardless of the distinct lack of "mostly vanilla"-ness the idea has - throwing shade on blueturtle as having "incomplete" theories, but that's okay 'cause MM totally thinks he was town.

I never doubted the guilty claim on the merits of the flavor; I wondered aloud whether there were other flavors. Our opening rules post is very clear about the possibility in our mostly vanilla game.

Then he implies that town should care about the specific alignments of anti-town factions within the game, even though they all need to be ended before town can win.

My thesis was that I believed the specific alignments fighting each other, if they exist, could have a bearing on how to evaluate the doctor claim by checking how the accompanying proposal for a test would work under those circumstances.

He's asking the person who has speculated the most to consider a situation in which RGU dies during the night and MaxSpin (guilty!) remains town, which doesn't fit with him being worried about MaxSpin having a guilty result against him and nobody other than the cop that got that result is voting him.

No, I was asking the person who has speculated the most to reconsider more kills against which Max Spin would have to prove his doctor claim. Multiple, competing interests would make it harder, which in my mind gave it that much more credence. His alignment would still be in question.

I would not characterize my emotion as "worried" but rather "curious." I specifically asked if anyone else was going to share result-related insight regarding the accuser or defender. It was hector himself who answered me "long day ahead" when I asked about votes.

Point:
"I am a JOAT" etc.

Looking back I can understand how easy it is to interpret that post in a scummy light. As I say, I was tempted to believe the doctor claim and discovering that there are two JOATs was another point in favor of that belief. It may have affected me more strongly because it happened to me; in the next reply RGU says that JOATS are a special case. The two framers would be a stretch even farther, and not strongly supported without knowing that any of my individual powers are duplicated. But since I'm the only person who publicly leaned in that direction at all it sets me apart.

Regarding "claiming without claiming," my initial reaction was more strongly over the archetype roles and only afterward did I meander to the particular powers. When asked for more details, within 17 posts I admitted to a redirect and a delay (used).

Point:
it takes him 4 more days before he actually drops his vote on MaxSpin, at which point it didn't really matter because everyone who wasn't MaxSpin that was voting at that point was voting for MaxSpin.

I can see how that tardiness would concern the person who voted second to last after a mere three days.

Point:
randomgenericusername: I'm not a fan of the "lynch us both and you'll see I'm right" ploy. . . .

Misrepresents what RGU was doing, namely that he's willing to flip as a cop to prove he knows MaxSpin is scum. Quite frankly a reasonable thing to do as an outed cop because they're going to be murdered during the night anyway.

He appears to have been writing something else because "an premise" doesn't make sense, but ah well, despite coming down on RGU's side of the argument, doesn't actually tell us what alignment he thinks RGU is.

Given how hector takes it for granted, this may be a sign of my naivete, but my concern was that RGU repeatedly suggested lynching himself first. I can understand that a lynch-for-NK trade can be a net benefit to the town but I'm more dubious at the prospect of lynch+NK-for-lynch. Maybe I just need a math lesson.

There are several people I don't give specific reads on in that list; and hector was the one pricking at RGU for much of that Sunday and Monday. Why is he surprised if I appear to have doubts?

Point:
Hasn't actually acted on [suspicion of TricMagic], despite being the strongest non-Max scumread.

I acted on it by asking TM questions during the day, by asking Starver questions about TricMagic during the day, and by receiving more complete information regarding the delayed action next morning.

Point:
The "slight" reasons I passed over Tric being voting for someone who was obfuscating like their life depended on it on D1, and a guilty result on another player on D2.

I did not think the guilty result D2 was a small reason. The slight reasons I am referring to are
1) Clearing TM via Moony's vote, which he made sure to point out before taking up the matter of the D2 guilty result. After I brought it up again hector says he retracts that position but had said nothing at the time.
2) Saying "the sooner the better" but immediately dismissing interest in TM while voting on or even directing bandwagons against two other players – BHK and Moony. I'd be interested in learning what made those cases especially strong for hector.

Anticipating a remark, yes, I was also part of both those without voting TricMagic. In my head they were anti-lurker motivated, and I was willing to plow ahead with it because D1.

Point:
blueturtle1134: You take care to include yourself as town OR scum in your analyses, a cute little rhetorical trick. But I believe I detect a town bias underlying your words and if I'm wrong then I'm willing to be misled at least for the remainder of today. If I don't post again before deadline then let me say have a good night.

This has super-hostile undertones to it, very passive-aggressive despite the conclusion that blueturtle is probably town. Is willing to accept the guilty result on another player and ignore blueturtle..?

I didn't intend it to be super-hostile or passive-aggressive. Reading such emotion is probably a follow-on from earlier reading much more throwing shade than I meant into my disagreement over the doctor / scum divide. I was not seeking to discredit blueturtle as town, rather to supplement his analyses with details that seemed important to me – because it seemed everyone had stopped scumhunting at "doctor" – and nobody was listening. I don't understand just what about him I am supposedly ignoring.

Point:
Why are these [questions to Starver and IcyTea] important during the late stages of D2?

Why aren't they? Even if, as it happened, no more votes would change, why shouldn't I converse with other players? Should I have kept silent? Starver, in particular, I asked about TricMagic: whom hector also claims I was ignoring.

Summation:
Alright I'm tired, but this is the gist of my suspicion, mostly because he doesn't directly interact with MaxSpin on D2 despite him being a major suspect for the entire day.

He tries to encourage other people to come up with reasons to exonerate MaxSpin, and argues that he and RGU are both arguing from an emotional point of view, ignoring RGU's guilty result multiple times along the way.

He throws shade on blueturtle for simplifying his arguments and apparently failing to consider the more unlikely scenarios, but only ones that result in MaxSpin remaining town.

He throws shade on Tric, because Tric is Obfuscating, not Honest. Tric is frankly an easy target.

Throws shade on me by massively misrepresenting the "slight" reasons I had for ignoring Tric, despite me also saying I don't like policy lynches.

The only time he says anything negative about MaxSpin is when he votes for him, 4 days after saying it was weird no-one other than the cop that got a guilty result on him was voting for him.

I didn't see myself responsible for pressing someone else's case against Max Spin and I didn't have any new questions directly for him. My concern was studying the reactions and conclusions other people were forming; I was all along suggesting that Max Spin might be a doctor and it is everyone else who conflated that hypothesis with his being town; Tric is an easy target but that doesn't mean nobody should look at him. As for my alleged misrepresentation of hector, I did not intend to include the Max Spin vote among the "slight" reasons and the votes D1 appeared to be lurker policy lynches or very damn close on my side of the screen.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is it okay if I just switch my vote to mightymushroom? I was convinced by hector's post and my case against TricMagic isn't as strong. I'm not very convinced by the JOAT claim either and I feel his lynch would give us more information to work with. Even if we're worng, we have already lynched scum and an ally, so there shouldn't be a lot of scum left. I don't think we have more than 2 scum alive. Otherwise, 4 scum and a mafia-ally would make a team of 5 and that would be almost half of the town.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It should be reminded..
GM, vote count please.

I am leaning toward Hector being Mafia, particularly if said mafia don't know about their allies, or more likely, that those allies can't communicate with the mafia.

That and..
GM, can we get a list of outed roles too? Tied to their players.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Unvote.

I'm not sure how to react to those walls. I'll park my vote on MM, but I'll need to reread the thread and look at the big picture.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 55