Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 55

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia: Gameover. The Smoke! It's In The Smoke! Was It Worth It?  (Read 91976 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I really have to wonder how that happened... Wait, no I don't.

Mafia tried to kill someone, BlackWarlock protected them. Someone shot Blackwarlock during the night.

lol

Why are you laughing?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

wait you’re serious let me laugh harder

It requires a degree of knowledge that, given your claims so far, you are very unlikely to possess.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

? How is this not a possibility of what happened?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It is a possibility, it’s just unlikely.

However, let’s explore. You think warlock blocked the mafiakill, so who killed warlock?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That is the question. hmm...

Checking-

Made me think of this... , for some reason.

I'm definitely a Cult of one without a Recruit function Town, BTW. Visit me at night and ye shall be rewarded. Or something. Do something and ye shall be rewarded.

I have little Idea what happened last night at the moment. Get back to me in 12 or so hours.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Anyhow.

Day 2 ends Monday, 6:00 PM Central/Forum time or so. But the day is yet unextended!
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well I meant “who” as in what alignment, rather than “which player”.

Why quote Starver? Implication: you think it’s him without outright stating it, allowing you to not have absolute statements tied to you. I’m not one to enjoy subtlety. If you don’t know, say so; we have little time to be chasing ghosts.

On that note:

We have found one third-party, what do y’all think are the chances of there being more?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Anyway, hec, I've got this vague suspicion that you might be an investigatory role, so, any interesting night results to share?

We have found one third-party, what do y’all think are the chances of there being more?
I bet there's a cult. I don't have any basis for this, yet.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

High.

Also, I am Honest... I have also had my result delayed. Lot of Time-bending in this game.

Ninja'd

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyway, hec, I've got this vague suspicion that you might be an investigatory role, so, any interesting night results to share?

No interesting night results to share.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well...

Define “interesting”.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

"anything you would want to tell me about" :P

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I do have something interesting. I got very lucky during the night.

I am an Odd Night Cop. Maximum Spin is Mafia and "aligns with the Dark Cosmos", whatever that means. Probably just flavour.

If I die, I'll flip as a cop and confirm this result. If we lymch Spin, he'll flip mafia and also confirm me as a cop. I know claiming this early is stupidly risky, but the chance of taking out a member of the scum team was too good to ignore.

To be honest, I wasn't very suspicious of him, but the other possible target was TricMagic and he claimed to be miller. I feel that BHK's reaction to his miller claim was somewhat justified as he would mess with his cop results. I was hoping to confirm Maximum Spin as a member of the town, but...
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I do have something interesting. I got very lucky during the night.

I am an Odd Night Cop. Maximum Spin is Mafia and "aligns with the Dark Cosmos", whatever that means. Probably just flavour.

If I die, I'll flip as a cop and confirm this result. If we lymch Spin, he'll flip mafia and also confirm me as a cop. I know claiming this early is stupidly risky, but the chance of taking out a member of the scum team was too good to ignore.

To be honest, I wasn't very suspicious of him, but the other possible target was TricMagic and he claimed to be miller. I feel that BHK's reaction to his miller claim was somewhat justified as he would mess with his cop results. I was hoping to confirm Maximum Spin as a member of the town, but...

Let me Time Stop you right there RGUN.

How is that a lucky result? Confirm Town would be better in some ways. This can easily be pushed as you protecting Starver.

Granted, that's mostly cause that would mean multiple cop abilities. And given the Odd-Shot~ness of our apparent abilities. Being an Odd-Night Cop is a bit strange.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually, it's commonly a cop modifier. I had already claimed to have an Odd Night modifier to my role and I say lucky because it was actually lucky to find mafia the first night. Why do you say confirming townie would be better? We have to find and lynch the mafia to win. Confirmed townies can just be nightkilled by the scum.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 55